PDA

View Full Version : What is your secret to getting so many thanks from people?

Chaokaban
04-12-2013, 12:31 AM
No matter how hard I try to get thanks from people by posting posts which are useful,I hardly get thanks from people.What is your secret to getting so many thanks from people?

Bootydots
04-12-2013, 12:40 AM
ikr, all these haters.

TheStoic
04-12-2013, 01:02 AM
Bribe them!

LwMark
04-12-2013, 01:11 AM
The secret is dont try an get thanks, some people do and some people dont care, u shouldnt wanna try an get thanks, just let it flow, who knows maybe ill get a bunch of thansk for this post, maybe i wont, just use and enjoy the forums, how about instead of wanting thanks how about u start thanking 5 people a day (thats the limit a day)

Jcyee
04-12-2013, 01:12 AM
I wouldn't really say that there's a secret. Just be helpful and contribute to the best of your ability. And read the comment above by LwMark

Limsi
04-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Lwmark got it covered, also by being friendly to new forumers as well as the old ones would aid you.

Floating
04-12-2013, 02:24 AM
Also if you answer to peoples questions well they will thank you ( as I have seen )

matanofx
04-12-2013, 02:46 AM
i got a few thanks but no idea on which posts, i looked at the posts where i really helped people out and nothing.
my basic conclusion is that people drunk thank here randomly =] but yes be as helpful as you can is always good advice

LwMark
04-12-2013, 02:55 AM
I usually dont thank anyone , because i use the mobile app for android, an well theres.no button, so IF I MUST thank someone i have to log onto my mobile browser, so if anyone gets a thanks from me, u must know i mean it, cause i take time to log into to browser and go to the post an thanks you :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-12-2013, 03:20 AM
yeah if ur real helpful u get more thanks. if u sit on the forum games all day, don't expect any :p jk, jk. im on em too :D

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 03:51 AM
The other solution is to pay members some gold for some thanks.

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 04:11 AM
just help others, time will come :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 04:11 AM
The other solution is to pay members some gold for some thanks.

hey mr.... ahmmm, how much? :D

psychoscream
04-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Will be helpful or just be yourself

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Hey I can't thank everybody ! :tongue:

J/k J/k

just Down with the thanks and rep!

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 07:41 AM
yeah if ur real helpful u get more thanks. if u sit on the forum games all day, don't expect any :p jk, jk. im on em too :D

Ey! ;)

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 08:04 AM
'Member' that thanked the OP: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?u=79443 click on 'about me' on his profile, and look at his posts which is 0, BUT he thanked 92 times.

Hmm..

xcainnblecterx
04-12-2013, 08:09 AM
I ran out now

Antribo
04-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Cool thread

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 08:15 AM
'Member' that thanked the OP: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?u=79443 click on 'about me' on his profile, and look at his posts which is 0, BUT he thanked 92 times.

Hmm..

He joined in Oct though , and Chao in Feb this year.

Chaokaban
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM

Lol,suspicious

Chaokaban
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM

What does he got to do with me?

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 08:30 AM

Hmm..

Lol,suspicious
fixed*
I never said anything.

(No offense Myst , I like you)

Chaokaban
04-12-2013, 08:32 AM
fixed*
I never said anything.

(No offense Myst , I like you)

Yup I agree

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Hey, I didn't say it was him or anything, just showing a thank boost account, seems legit! I was suspicious but that's just me.

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Hey, I didn't say it was him or anything, just showing a thank boost account, seems legit! I was suspicious but that's just me.

Oh ok :o
Lol nice find btw

Zeus
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
I buy my thanks.

Also, the thank fairy (who is now retired) gives them out like hotcakes! :D

Seriously though, it's all about charisma. If you're trying, you won't get as many. If you try to be yourself, you'll get a few here and there. Sucking up to some people gets you them as well, but really, it isn't a game.

Life isn't always about how long your bar is, you know? Just live a little and enjoy AL! :)

Zeus
04-12-2013, 09:07 AM
That being said...my reputation power is 125. Selling my thanks for 10k gold in AL per thank.

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 09:13 AM
I buy my thanks.

Also, the thank fairy (who is now retired) gives them out like hotcakes! :D

Seriously though, it's all about charisma. If you're trying, you won't get as many. If you try to be yourself, you'll get a few here and there. Sucking up to some people gets you them as well, but really, it isn't a game.

Life isn't always about how long your bar is, you know? Just live a little and enjoy AL! :)

I don't mind also. Im just fond of staying , reading some stuffs here in forums. If I like the post, I thanked them, if not I just scroll down like in facebook and doesnt mind if they thanked me in return.
Yah, just be yourself !!! Now, thank this!! ';..;' ( this is my true self) . hihi jk ^_^

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Lwmark got it covered, also by being friendly to new forumers as well as the old ones would aid you.

Are you sure? I thought you'd suggest him what you do to get your thanks.

Sorry for being a detective, but I saw a few names thanking you. Names that I always see thanking you, so I was a bit confused and did a bit of research (excuse me of my behaviour) and I finally caught you. :)

These: Live, malakasako, pepes, Shing, Skullbandit, Vav, zyphoxan are YOU and you use them to thank your posts. :)

Yes, they are, they all have around 30 thanks with no posts, or one. All thanking YOU.

Anyways, sorry again and enjoy your day Limsy. :)

JaytB
04-12-2013, 11:49 AM

Sorry for being a detective, but I saw a few names thanking you. Names that I always see thanking you, so I was a bit confused and did a bit of research (excuse me of my behaviour) and I finally caught you. :)

These: Live, malakasako, pepes, Shing, Skullbandit, Vav, zyphoxan are YOU and you use them to thank your posts. :)

Yes, they are, they all have around 30 thanks with no posts, or one. All thanking YOU.

Just... Wow! :O

Zeus
04-12-2013, 12:09 PM

Lim bes thanks beggar too? :D

P.S: If my reputation power is 125, how much reputation points does my thanks increase your reputation points by, Mystical?

Walkhardd
04-12-2013, 12:11 PM
I haven't said anything useful in well over a year.

P.s- someone will thank this post.

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Just... Wow! :O

yah, very impressive.
but lets hear limsyoker's side.

Zeus
04-12-2013, 12:38 PM
yah, very impressive.
but lets hear limsyoker's side.

Easy for her to disprove. All she has to say is that they are either guild mates/friends that look up to her, or she posts on one of the booster accounts claiming this to be blasphemy.

That is what I think she will do.

Valsacar
04-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Do thanks give rep? If so, why is there also a give rep button?

Limsi
04-12-2013, 11:15 PM

They are accounts of my in game friends who gave me ideas of starting up the "Post your rogue's screenie of development thread". They lurk the forums for news and updates plus give me thanks as a sign of me helping them pvp and do elite runs. They give me thanks yes, but I'd have to say that ea are different players.

Exactly practicing what I preach, these accounts are players who have seen me post in here and pm'd me to help them pvp and almost about anything in game. You see that getting thanks here not only is limited into helping within the circle of this community but also outside of the threads :)

Limsi
04-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Easy for her to disprove. All she has to say is that they are either guild mates/friends that look up to her, or she posts on one of the booster accounts claiming this to be blasphemy.

That is what I think she will do.

Yeah that's the most challenging part, the fact that my friends only lurk the forums for updates makes it hard for me to prove at ea account is controlled by different players. Anyway that's my explanation :) Thanks for not judging me right away!

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Malakasako and Limsyoker for sure is not one. I know Malakasako, he's a pinoy player. Are you a pinoy limsyoker?

Limsi
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Malakasako and Limsyoker for sure is not one. I know Malakasako, he's a pinoy player. Are you a pinoy limsyoker?

Half, my mother and I migrated to U.K. when I was still 7 years old :) You know malakasako too? Small world!

Zeus
04-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Yeah that's the most challenging part, the fact that my friends only lurk the forums for updates makes it hard for me to prove at ea account is controlled by different players. Anyway that's my explanation :) Thanks for not judging me right away!

Well, my apologies then, Lims. :)

LwMark
04-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Everybody stop what your doin an just thank my post please, then once after, continue to do what u do

gundamsone
04-13-2013, 12:09 AM
and thank my post while you're at it

Limsi
04-13-2013, 12:11 AM
Well, my apologies then, Lims. :)

Actually thanks Apollo you really were quick on crafting a theory that seems to be true, even I would think of it as that way. You did not cut me down and type down any hasty judgments that would intensify the issue, just like a true forumer you deserve to be "Legend". If I still have thanks I would not hesitate to give you one! Thanks

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Actually thanks Apollo you really were quick on crafting a theory that seems to be true, even I would think of it as that way. You did not cut me down and type down any hasty judgments that would intensify the issue, just like a true forumer you deserve to be "Legend". If I still have thanks I would not hesitate to give you one! Thanks

Note: In response to the Limyork bes thanks beggar joke, it was just an allusion to your world famous begging (out of humor, of course). If it appeared any other way to you, that wasn't my intention.

Limsi
04-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Note: In response to the Limyork bes thanks beggar joke, it was just an allusion to your world famous begging (out of humor, of course). If it appeared any other way to you, that wasn't my intention.

Nope, I was fast at translating it. No worries!

LwMark
04-13-2013, 12:28 AM
and thank my post while you're at it

Did anyone thanks us yet, im on app cant see

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:30 AM

I'll thank you if you tell me your reputation power right now & then your reputation power after I've thanked you.

LwMark
04-13-2013, 12:33 AM

I'll thank you if you tell me your reputation power right now & then your reputation power after I've thanked you.

Ok hold da phone
Edit:

1322 recieved
67 givin
Reputstion power? Is that what u mean or am i reading wrong

Limsi
04-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Ok hold da phone
Edit:

1322 recieved
67 givin

Just ran out of thanks, I'll get to you later lol.

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Ok hold da phone
Edit:

1322 recieved
67 givin

Okay, thanked you. Now what did both the values go to?

LwMark
04-13-2013, 12:51 AM

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:53 AM

Hmm, so thanks only gives +2 regardless of my reputation bar.

Can anyone do a thumb up reputation boost test with me now? Lw, it can't be you. I have to wait a while before giving you reputation again.

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Thats terrible. The first 5 posts got all the love lul

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:58 AM

You wanna do the thumb up test with me? What's your rep received power now?

Jcyee
04-13-2013, 01:01 AM

I got you ;)

Also, is the amount of reputation one receives based upon the reputation power of the thanker?

Edit: Or are you guys testing it now?

LwMark
04-13-2013, 01:03 AM

Yes bcuz everyobe ran out of thanks, so if u guna post make sure its at top cause as people scroll down they run out, i noticed to

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 01:57 AM
You wanna do the thumb up test with me? What's your rep received power now?

It was 40 last i checked.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

inkredible
04-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Just be you.
Be inkredble.

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 02:24 AM
Ultra Noob question : What's the matter with rep power ?

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 08:05 AM
They are accounts of my in game friends who gave me ideas of starting up the "Post your rogue's screenie of development thread". They lurk the forums for news and updates plus give me thanks as a sign of me helping them pvp and do elite runs. They give me thanks yes, but I'd have to say that ea are different players.

Oh, still confused because they all have the same amount of thanks, all log-in in the same days, and hours. All without posts. Anyways, can't know the truth, but I still find this a lil weird if not fishy. :)

Limsi
04-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Oh, still confused because they all have the same amount of thanks, all log-in in the same days, and hours. All without posts. Anyways, can't know the truth, but I still find this a lil weird if not fishy. :)

As I have said that they only lurk around the forums and it so happen that for the past few days they have been active with the upcoming update looming around, they don't post that much except for some sales in cs. We all do play as a group and pretty much online majority of the time. Yup they make it to a point to thank me as soon as we all gather around for a conference call via Skype, pretty much unbelievable but it's what's happening these past few days (we have established a connection beyond AL :) ). In return, I help them grind for exp, lvl pets, pvp and even like their Photo contest entry in facebook. Think what you want, it's perfectly fine for me! Good day.

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 08:40 AM
As I have said that they only lurk around the forums and it so happen that for the past few days they have been active with the upcoming update looming around, they don't post that much except for some sales in cs. We all do play as a group and pretty much online majority of the time. Yup they make it to a point to thank me as soon as we all gather around for a conference call via Skype, pretty much unbelievable but it's what's happening these past few days (we have established a connection beyond AL :) ). In return, I help them grind for exp, lvl pets, pvp and even like their Photo contest entry in facebook. Think what you want, it's perfectly fine for me! Good day.

Skeptical, but understandable. A good day to you in return, Lims.

Noblesse
04-13-2013, 08:45 AM

People like you make the whole reputation system worthless.

Whether you're thanking yourself or 'buying' thanks from friends, it's just sad that you have to try and boost your rep so desperately. Is a fake reputation bar really that important to you?

Limsi
04-13-2013, 08:53 AM

Whether you're thanking yourself or 'buying' thanks from friends, it's just sad that you have to try and boost your rep so desperately. Is a fake reputation bar really that important to you?

No need to be harsh there, please post with your real account by the way. It's just purely laughable how you cower behind that account with me knowing your true identity.

Do I buy or force them to give me thanks? No. They do it in exchange for putting up the thread that we collectively thought of as well as the bunch of runs we all do together. There are also tough times that some of them are in need of potions and I'd try my best to provide for them. That's the way it goes.

Instead of coming around here with your ill and negative response, try putting your best shoe forward and keep the conversation clean. Try MysticalEagle's tone, he's skeptical and yet he would not be as harsh with his replies, pretty much how a real respondent would act. ;)

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 09:00 AM
Limsy, now I am skeptical about Noblesse's real identity, so you gotta tell us! :p

Rare
04-13-2013, 09:56 AM

Man. You have a lot of time on your hands!! :D

Back to the op. People like funny stuff. I personally thanks lots of posts that I find funny. And also people that agree with me. :D

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Man. You have a lot of time on your hands!! :D

Took me about 10 minutes or so.

lovestriker
04-13-2013, 10:11 AM
I log in and this is what I find in my news feed. -_-

I thank Lim a lot. Not because she tells me to, but because I want to. For posts I can relate to, posts containing important information, or posts that are funny. That's really how I use the Thank system. Most of us do. If ever I read something interesting, helpful or just plain funny, I'd thank the poster right away.

And lmao she aint even trying to boost her rep. Calm down.

Back to the op. People like funny stuff. I personally thanks lots of posts that I find funny.

Funny posts for the win. We need more than 5 thanks a day though. lol

Temarichan
04-13-2013, 10:38 AM
Try to be helpful is all :)

Randomguy
04-13-2013, 01:01 PM
ask a dev or apollo for advice

Chaokaban
04-13-2013, 09:25 PM
How many reputation points do I need to get 2 bars?

Spyce
04-13-2013, 10:16 PM
People like Apollo and Yich hax to get thanks.

Zeus
04-13-2013, 10:54 PM
People like Apollo and Yich hax to get thanks.

I don't hax, I buy them in bundles. 100 thanks = $5 of platinum in any game.

Limsi
04-13-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't hax, I buy them in bundles. 100 thanks = $5 of platinum in any game.

Pm me now, we'll do business like Al Capone and Don Corleone.

Lalarie
04-13-2013, 11:03 PM
I log in and this is what I find in my news feed. -_-

I thank Lim a lot. Not because she tells me to, but because I want to. For posts I can relate to, posts containing important information, or posts that are funny. That's really how I use the Thank system. Most of us do. If ever I read something interesting, helpful or just plain funny, I'd thank the poster right away.

And lmao she aint even trying to boost her rep. Calm down.

Funny posts for the win. We need more than 5 thanks a day though. lol

Ikr, someone accused me of being one lims alt acc because I thanked her

Zeus
04-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Pm me now, we'll do business like Al Capone and Don Corleone.

Now now, if we do business like them, we must cover our tracks! No forums communication for things like this! :)

Gimme ya digits, girl?

I am purely kidding. Developers, please do not ban me. Lims, please do not humiliate me by rejecting my sauve self. :)

Nikkiii
04-14-2013, 12:23 AM
There you go :) you got some thanks :D

LwMark
04-14-2013, 12:25 AM
I go to work all day an come back an this thread still here...

Bbnc
04-14-2013, 05:15 AM

hahaha

lovestriker
04-14-2013, 05:32 AM
@Lalarie geeez :/

Same here! Lol

Caiahar
04-14-2013, 08:06 AM
I cannot believe this thread is still here...

Trande
04-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Thank you everybody for thanking me *
^^ :d

Limsi
04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Thank you everybody for thanking me *
^^ :d

No biggie, you're awesome.

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Doctor House said he'll be there soon. Everyone relax, and wait for his arrival. He'll sort all this out.

Trande
04-14-2013, 09:37 AM
No biggie, you're awesome.

No, you are awesome ^^

wowdah
04-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Make useful guides :)

HxC
04-14-2013, 03:52 PM
All of these are wrong my friend. The answer for thanks is SWAG

LwMark
04-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Seriously is this still the top thread in AL forums...
Please Norde come out, need new reads!!!!

Zeus
04-14-2013, 04:51 PM
All of these are wrong my friend. The answer for thanks is SWAG

Says the person who's been thanked 0 times in 0 posts. Seems legit.

DocDoBig
04-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Says the person who's been thanked 0 times in 0 posts. Seems legit.

But thanked once. ;)

Urqui
04-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Ive seen some "trolling" posts being thanked a lot.

HxC
04-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Hehe, someone take ur bow apollo?

wowdah
04-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Maybe this thread is just for thanks...
anyway let's see how many of you obey me...

DO NOT THANK THIS POST!

Chaokaban
04-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Who wants to buy my thanks?
My reputation power is 1 000 000
Cheap!!!! Only 10k gold

Chaokaban
04-14-2013, 09:41 PM
I noticed that people recieved many posts from this thread.
I myself recieved 14 thanks (And counting lol)

Zeus
04-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Hehe, someone take ur bow apollo?
What bow?

LwMark
04-14-2013, 11:58 PM
What bow?

11,800 posts :)

Im comin in on 3rd from u in Mystical, Ill never get passed 3 unless u guys delete ur forum accnts or u guys quit forever and never post again. I use another forum called Coincommunity, i collect currency. But i rarely post on there i just browse and read stuffs

DocDoBig
04-15-2013, 12:22 AM

Im comin in on 3rd from u in Mystical, Ill never get passed 3 unless u guys delete ur forum accnts or u guys quit forever and never post again. I use another forum called Coincommunity, i collect currency. But i rarely post on there i just browse and read stuffs

But what about Arterra (7,8k) & Ellyidol (7,2k) ? ;)

LwMark
04-15-2013, 12:27 AM

But what about Arterra (7,8k) & Ellyidol (7,2k) ? ;)
thats y i said im comin for 3rd cause they never post, give it another 1-2 months of daily posts and ill be at 8k easy, by next year ill be at 10k probably

Jcyee
04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
I cannot believe this thread is still here...

Lol if you don't want it on the first page, then don't post here. Just saying ;)

Chaokaban
04-15-2013, 01:47 AM
100 posts in just 3 days!Awesome!
:)

DocDoBig
04-15-2013, 08:40 AM
thats y i said im comin for 3rd cause they never post, give it another 1-2 months of daily posts and ill be at 8k easy, by next year ill be at 10k probably

Lol yeah , but i think u ll get to 10k earlier than in one year
10+ posts per day (ppd) ftw

Chaokaban
04-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Lol yeah , but i think u ll get to 10k earlier than in one year
10+ posts per day (ppd) ftw

I hope so

Zeus
04-15-2013, 10:37 PM

Let's see if you have the patience to last that long, lol!

Chaokaban
04-16-2013, 01:48 AM
Let's see if you have the patience to last that long, lol!

I will,with the help of you people

Cremated
04-16-2013, 03:27 AM
I just post alot so and one day i came on and said i was thanked 9 times in 9 posts and was like cool beans :)

Chaokaban
04-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Why is it getting less active?

LwMark
04-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Why is it getting less active?

This thread? Because its no more to talk about and shall be shoved to the bottom of the threads like all the rest, please lol

Chaokaban
04-17-2013, 12:17 AM
This thread? Because its no more to talk about and shall be shoved to the bottom of the threads like all the rest, please lol

I agree

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:23 AM
I agree

A silent agree could have worked. :rolleyes:

Chaokaban
04-17-2013, 12:29 AM
A silent agree could have worked. :rolleyes:

I know,guess only forum games can have the most posts

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:29 AM
I know,guess only forum games can have the most posts

Haha, yes. :p

razerfingers
04-17-2013, 01:14 AM
This is such a terrible thread. Just as bad as those useless guides for rep boosting. Not like im acing mad to get rep boostz *shifty eyes* ;) wut

Chaokaban
04-17-2013, 01:51 AM
This is such a terrible thread. Just as bad as those useless guides for rep boosting. Not like im acing mad to get rep boostz *shifty eyes* ;) wut

Then what thread do you think is useful?

Chaokaban
04-17-2013, 01:53 AM

And why are you the only one critisising this post when other people are thanking this thread?

razerfingers
04-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Then what thread do you think is useful?

And why are you the only one critisising this post when other people are thanking this thread?

Because im a hypocrite.

Cremated
04-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Because im a hypocrite.

Chaokaban
04-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Because im a hypocrite.

O so you critisise every thread

Mysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 01:05 AM

Piece of cake for Raze. ;)

razerfingers
04-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Yes sir did you see my post count? Most find it funny telling by how many times ive been thanked

Piece of cake for Raze. ;)
And indeed it is :)

Vystirch
04-18-2013, 11:55 AM
The secret is dont try an get thanks, some people do and some people dont care, u shouldnt wanna try an get thanks, just let it flow, who knows maybe ill get a bunch of thansk for this post, maybe i wont, just use and enjoy the forums, how about instead of wanting thanks how about u start thanking 5 people a day (thats the limit a day)

^^ :)

razerfingers
04-18-2013, 12:03 PM
^^ :)
hes trying to beat my thanks count... ahhhh never!

DocDoBig
04-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Yes sir did you see my post count? Most find it funny telling by how many times ive been thanked

Lol, well you're more pro than me -
You: A thanks every 18,5 posts,
Me : Every 25,6 posts. ;)

And I didn't get any thanks with this thread - I don't feel like an exploiter now.

Urqui
04-18-2013, 12:09 PM
hes trying to beat my thanks count... ahhhh never!

I'm coming for you!

Edit: I'm actually trying to thank more than I post.:)

Commanderkeen
04-18-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm coming for you!

Edit: I'm actually trying to thank more than I post.:)

Good luck

I've actually been pretty greedy about who I "Thank" but recently I've kinda turned in to a Thanks Fairy

Chaokaban
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
Who wants to trade thanks with me lol