PDA

View Full Version : When is next plat sale?

Montanabro
04-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Any guesses or, even better, rumors?

LwMark
04-12-2013, 02:56 AM
Coming soon (sts time)

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Coming soon (sts time)

Translated version:

Maybe next year, but don't know yet.

X29798
04-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Any guesses or, even better, rumors?

No one can give accurate rumors or guesses. Only STS can confirm plat sales. Check out announcements for news related to this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Thread is pointless, you will get it when sts decides to do it.

Lol, chill. :)

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 08:16 AM
XxDd dang

X29798
04-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Lol, chill. :)

It is part of the forum rules to post CONSTRUCTIVE comments in the forums. Only STS can give an answer, they will do so in announcement forum.

Raxin
04-12-2013, 08:37 AM
If you build it they will come

Sale pwease i wanna buy sum more plats

Montanabro
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
It is part of the forum rules to post CONSTRUCTIVE comments in the forums. Only STS can give an answer, they will do so in announcement forum.

Interesting advice from someone condemning others for having fun speculating.

Zeus
04-12-2013, 12:25 PM

And your original post on this topic was constructive how? I'd put it in the condescending and holier-than-thou category.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 12:51 PM

And your original post on this topic was constructive how? I'd put it in the condescending and holier-than-thou category.

Thanks, you saved me some time, for not having to type these myself.

X29798
04-12-2013, 10:18 PM

People need facts not guesses or rumors, I am pointing them to the place they can get facts.

How does your post refer to the original topic? Your post is a opinion that has nothing to do with plat sales. My post gives facts about forums rules and where people can find info about sales or news. Focus on the topic.

Plat sales would be suitable topic in feedback/suggestion forum, not general. You seem to be asking for a plat sale.

Montanabro
04-12-2013, 11:22 PM
People need facts not guesses or rumors, I am pointing them to the place they can get facts.

How does your post refer to the original topic? Your post is a opinion that has nothing to do with plat sales. My post gives facts about forums rules and where people can find info about sales or news. Focus on the topic.

Plat sales would be suitable topic in feedback/suggestion forum, not general. You seem to be asking for a plat sale.

I'm asking when a plat sale might happen next. How exactly would that constitute "feedback" or a "suggestion"?

Zeus
04-13-2013, 12:14 AM

Dear Mr. Moderator,

By the time you posted, the thread was already semi-derailed. Infact, I believe your post was the root cause of the derailment. If you had nothing constructive to add to the post, don't post it? If you are going to post it, at least post it in a manner that isn't condescending and looking down on another player. (Now, I know you'll mention something about my hypocrisy here. Thus, to save you the troubles, I am only finishing something that you started & showing you how flame-wars start with posts like yours.)

Your join date is relatively early, so I'm assuming that you do not know all the customs of the forums. Yes, there is a feedback/suggestion place. Does it get developer input? Hardly. General Discussion states the following: "Please use this forum to discuss Arcane Legends". Now, a plat sale in Arcane Legends is pertaining to Arcane Legends, therefore his thread can also be posted in this section, yes? Sure, it may better fit the suggestion thread but he was asking a question. A suggestion for a platinum sale would not answer his question: "When is the next platinum sale", unless the developers answered "Never.", which is a highly unlikely reply.

Before you argue saying that he could have suggested it...It has already been suggested. Typically in the suggestions thread, only new ideas or feedback goes. Also, a question is a question. If there won't be a platinum sale, then that's all the developers have to say and the question he asked in his title is answered. Correct?

If you think a thread is useless, ignore it or report it and move on. It's as simple as that. If a developer agrees with you, he will take the appropriate actions. There is no need for you to dress up as a moderator and do their job for them. Someone occupies that position AND they get paid for it.

Note: If you are serious about becoming a moderator or something of that sort (No bitter words intended, I just feel like you're one of those types), here is there jobs link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?119-Jobs

ucupduyeh
04-15-2013, 02:30 PM
i dunno bro, sorry.