PDA

View Full Version : <Eclipse> now recruiting fun, friendly and mature endgame players!

DexGOD
04-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Hello everyone!

<Eclipse> is now recruiting once more!

Eclipse is an end-game guild with friendly, mature and experienced players of levels 75 and 76. We have fun, help each other out and believe in maintaining a positive environment for all our members.

We are currently seeking to recruit mature end-game-players who would like to join a family full of fun and friendly players. All our members are respectful and trustworthy people and we expect new recruits to be the same.

If you are interested in joining our family, please post a little (or a lot!) about yourself here including:

Your characters name
Your characters level
Why you would like to join us

This thread will be checked regularly and applicants will be taken through the recruitment process. You may also like to add Disko (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?38946-Disko), Jcyee/Yeejc (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?61929-Jcyee) or myself Odin (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?67858-DexGOD).

DexGOD
04-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Reserved. :)

Roberto077
04-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Again

Jcyee
04-13-2013, 12:47 AM
We were never gone ;)

If anyone has any questions about applying or the guild, feel free to post here or pm me here on the forums.

And for future reference, I'll probably only get a chance to meet with you applicants on weekends. So good luck to everyone and have fun :)

Extreme
04-13-2013, 01:03 AM
We were never gone ;)

If anyone has any questions about applying or the guild, feel free to post here or pm me here on the forums.

And for future reference, I'll probably only get a chance to meet with you applicants on weekends. So good luck to everyone and have fun :)

Solid guild, eh?

Jcyee
04-13-2013, 01:12 AM
Well I never said we were solid. I just said we were never gone. I for one have been more active as of late

Disko
04-16-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks for getting us up and running again Odin!! If and when the new cap commences, we will be at-large and in charge, so look out! XD

Any L75+ who are interested feel free to add me, IGN Diskokittehhh

dudetus
04-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Solid guild, eh?

Eclipse has been in this game since the launch of guilds in the first place. Never disbanded in the first place. Eclipse was the dominant PvE guild alongside with COT during Nuri and Fang caps. Later on Eclipse just remained truthful to it's founding principles. Quality over quantity. As the long term Eclipse veterans started to become inactive (mostly due to fact that most members were adults with real jibs that required all the possible attention) and with extremely strict recruiting policies there were more people leaving than joining. How do Ik this? I was a long term member, and later on officer with the main recruiting responsibilities. I do blame myself quite a bit for the "downfall" of Eclipse as I was the one who honed the already strict recruiting policies into even more complex and strict structured. But, that doesn't change the facts that I have had all my best PL moments in this guild (not saying I didn't love my days in Unity or I don't like Rated M) and I was never bored as I logged on. Even though Eclipse is not the largest and most active guild at this moment, every single member of Eclipse is fun, mature and easygoing. U won't find any beggars or in any other way annoying member in this guild. If u r looking for a quality PvE guild, join Eclipse. If u r looking for a guild which has beggars, drama and alltogether bad atmosphere, there are plenty of other guilds to join.

The reason for the new guild threads are mostly that the previous guild recruiting threads aren't up to date. That's just common sense.

As u clearly don't know anything about this guild, leave ur irrelevant comments to ur mind.

Griffinfan
04-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Eclipse has been in this game since the launch of guilds in the first place. Never disbanded in the first place. Eclipse was the dominant PvE guild alongside with COT during Nuri and Fang caps. Later on Eclipse just remained truthful to it's founding principles. Quality over quantity. As the long term Eclipse veterans started to become inactive (mostly due to fact that most members were adults with real jibs that required all the possible attention) and with extremely strict recruiting policies there were more people leaving than joining. How do Ik this? I was a long term member, and later on officer with the main recruiting responsibilities. I do blame myself quite a bit for the "downfall" of Eclipse as I was the one who honed the already strict recruiting policies into even more complex and strict structured. But, that doesn't change the facts that I have had all my best PL moments in this guild (not saying I didn't love my days in Unity or I don't like Rated M) and I was never bored as I logged on. Even though Eclipse is not the largest and most active guild at this moment, every single member of Eclipse is fun, mature and easygoing. U won't find any beggars or in any other way annoying member in this guild. If u r looking for a quality PvE guild, join Eclipse. If u r looking for a guild which has beggars, drama and alltogether bad atmosphere, there are plenty of other guilds to join.

The reason for the new guild threads are mostly that the previous guild recruiting threads aren't up to date. That's just common sense.

As u clearly don't know anything about this guild, leave ur irrelevant comments to ur mind.

Ditto,

Eclipse was the best guild I was ever in, I did most of my capping with them and we did soo many Vlod runs together when we thought he only dropped dragon in feast lmao.

Pak, Jycee, and Ter were awesome, I do miss my eclipse days

dubstepparty
04-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Wow! Good to know u guys are comming back I don't play sts games anymore(need to fix my real life) but u guys are a good pro farming guild and fun to chat with( try beeing on when jcy and Odin are u will laugh very quick) hope u guys do good best of luck

Jcyee
04-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey dubstep! Nice to hear from ya. Thanks for the kind words :)

Also if you cannot reach me on Jcyee, add Yeejc as well.

dubstepparty
04-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Np jcy u guys deserve the credit along with the good respect of the many PL players :) keep it up and stay true

Roberto077
04-19-2013, 08:04 PM
I always thought this guild deserved the #1 spot on the leader boards back in the fang patch (where it was second for months)

Subscriber
04-19-2013, 08:22 PM
This is a good guild I give it that, I just like it for PvP kills.

sevensecond
04-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Hello, my name is mike.
My character is bird (76)
Name is Sevensecond. Thx for Invites. Gb

Jcyee
04-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Welcome, Mike! Hopefully you are enjoying the guild thus far. Looking forward to meeting you :)

ArsenalReal
04-30-2013, 09:02 PM
hey wondering if i could join, i have a lvl76 bear ign: iscaredi

thx

Jcyee
04-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Hey ArsenalReal! Thanks for applying. Go ahead and add yeejc in game and I'll try and get to you this weekend as I will be busy this week. Looking forward to meeting you!

Ubernewber
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM
hey wondering if i could join, i have a lvl76 bear ign: iscaredi

thx

Poke my fellow 26 nub :p

aav5224
05-06-2013, 02:44 PM
mature by rated pg-14??

Jcyee
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
mature by rated pg-14??

More like mature as in mature. We go through a relatively quick interview with all applicants and usually are able to determine what we consider to be mature and fit for Eclipse.

D-:
05-15-2013, 11:25 AM
I swear, dudetus couldn't of described it any better. Although I'm "new" in eclipse, (joined 1.5 months ago I believe in PL, joined when it started in AL) I love this guild. It's almost like this guild is family, even thought not everyone can be active.

May Eclipse live on! :D

Harming
05-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Name : Harming
Level : 76
Hm, I like the name and I heard it is a good guild

Jcyee
05-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Hello Harming,

Thanks for your interest in our guild. Why don't you add yeejc in game and I'll get to you as soon as I can. Also, if you don't mind, could you pm me here on the forums about what times you get to play on the weekends. I really don't get much time to play during the week so you'll have to wait a few days before an officer/recruiter can talk to you.

Looking forward to meeting you!

-Jc

Disko
05-16-2013, 06:00 PM
@Harming - ditto to what Jcyee said! Add Disko and Odin as well, any one of us can meet with you. Talk soon :)

Ukreazacor
05-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Hola me llamo Ukreazacor. Tu groupo es muy divertido.

dudetus
05-17-2013, 06:11 AM

Si.

ArtofWar
05-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Hello! :) I'm interested in joining Eclipse. Here's my application:
• Name: HighTechTank
• Level: 75
• Why I would like to join: I would like to join because I want to join a fun, mature and easygoing guild.
Hmm what else? Oh yeah! Disko recommends me. :)

Jcyee
05-17-2013, 11:49 PM
Hello! :) I'm interested in joining Eclipse. Here's my application:
• Name: HighTechTank
• Level: 75
• Why I would like to join: I would like to join because I want to join a fun, mature and easygoing guild.
Hmm what else? Oh yeah! Disko recommends me. :)

Hello ArtofWar,

If you aren't able to reach Disko, you can add yeejc and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jc

Have you been playing PL? Haven't seen you in forever you nub.

Z
05-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello my name is zhaucakieee and im lvl 19 and im a very mature player I was wondering if I can join ;)

Disko
05-20-2013, 10:28 AM
@ArtofWar- Hey dude! Confirmed, i do recommend him (in case this was in question). Seeya soon!

@zhau- Lol... Where'd u go?! Catch me, Jc, or Odin in-game to discuss :)

Z
05-20-2013, 07:49 PM
K bud ill explain what happened but my chars lvl will look like a random noob lol I added u

whoislikegod
05-20-2013, 09:17 PM
It's me mike (sevensecond)... I change my name to whoislikegod....
Guys, online pleasee... im lonely :(

Jcyee
05-20-2013, 10:33 PM
It's me mike (sevensecond)... I change my name to whoislikegod....
Guys, online pleasee... im lonely :(

I wish I could. School is almost over so I'll get some more playing time in three weeks I hope.

Hello my name is zhaucakieee and im lvl 19 and im a very mature player I was wondering if I can join ;)

Ha! Psh no. I don't even want to consult anyone on this. Just no ;)

Disko
05-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Everybody welcome our newest guildies, Harming and ArtOfWar/HighTechTank !!

Z
05-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Im hurt :/

Mage till the end
05-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Hello,
Character name: naonagotek
Lvl:76 Mage
Why I want to join eclipse? I have heard many great things about it and I also respect how long they have been able to keep going.

Disko
05-23-2013, 11:32 AM
@Mage till the end/naonagotek - come out of retirement already?! Add these in-game: Disko, Odin, Yeejc

@Zhau - dont cry bro!

You can usually find me around 3pm-ish or 11pm-ish Eastern US time on weekdays http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Mage till the end
05-23-2013, 11:47 PM
@Mage till the end/naonagotek - come out of retirement already?! Add these in-game: Disko, Odin, Yeejc

@Zhau - dont cry bro!

You can usually find me around 3pm-ish or 11pm-ish Eastern US time on weekdays http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Just wanted a cool guild to talk with, and also wanted to have a good pve guild for next cap

Disko
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Just wanted a cool guild to talk with, and also wanted to have a good pve guild for next cap

Alright cool, find us in-game, or if you have difficulty (since we are often on farmers, etc) feel free to PM me and set up a time, please mention ur time zone. Thx!

Z
05-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Added jycee but he being nub :(

Jcyee
05-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Haha sorry, zhau. Haven't really checked my friend requests lately. I'll make sure to add you next time I get on :)

Bebsi
07-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Sry, to highjack the PL forums, but the guild is dead in AL.
So pls meet up with me to see, what we can do to get eclipse going again.

Ah yea, it's me 'bounphi', oldie through all sts games :p

Disko
07-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Hey Boun! Yes, we were about 2 seconds from disbanding AL Eclipse, I only kept it alive by your request. Next time I am on, I will hand GM over to you. Cheers!

Yesname
08-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Disko,
Character name: Yesname
Lvl:75
I would like to join because I wanted a friendly community PvE guild. Im alredy your friend from 2 years ago but I rarely see you on.

haflaga
08-04-2013, 07:47 PM
For the benefit of less experienced players, could you define what y'all do at end game? Are there boss raids, pvp nights, other events?

Disko
08-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi Yesname, sounds good, I've been gone (mostly on BD recently) but can definitely chat with you about joining us if I see you. Also add Odin and Jcyee/Yeejc they can discuss with you as well.

@haflaga Endgame-specific guilds are built to have other high-level toons around to help you out or team up with you, whether its PVE or PVP. Allowing only top level players assures you that everyone around is experienced, and everyone can mutually assist each other without worrying about people who will need a lot of help and not be able to reciprocate. Hope I worded that politically enough! lol

In Eclipse's case, we're more like a tight knit family that started as a top guild (high amount of capped players/toons) but we decided to keep our numbers small by setting the bar pretty high as far as skill and maturity level of our members. That way we know whenever we log in that although there are few active folks online, they are all among the most awesome folks in Alterra :) Having said that, our number of active players has diminished (primarily in the last year) due to a lack of game updates and our members having a lot of RL responsibilities. So I can't speak for all guilds, but we don't tend to host events any more... we're happy when we have enough peeps around to run the Dragon farming maps :)

If and when we get a content update, you will see us come to life with full ferocity once again! At least for a week or so, lol ;)

Cheers!

Dota
09-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Ign: Devines
Level: 76
I'm looking for a good PvE guild =)

Mr.Belize
10-22-2013, 02:11 PM
MrBelize 76 bird I'd like to join.