PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Ao3 Bosses.

TheLaw
10-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, I know that everyone has problem with Killing Gurgrox and the Galactic Overlord. I made this thread so we could share some ideas and find an effective way of doing it (no pots if possible) Just post your thoughts or experience, Thanks! :D

Arterra
10-06-2010, 08:28 PM
i do not wish to give out my uber boss secret in case someone notices it and fixes it... if you know it, you know what i mean, and so you will also not say so. lool

edit: no its not a glitch exactly. and you cannot kill bosses with it. just helpful.

anyway, for things i can give... try spacing the debuffs. i notice that all mages release nightmare at the same time, and so it's useless for all but one. while archer stacks, mages do not.

TheLaw
10-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Arterra, add Lawgiver in game, would like to know the......'Ermmmmm' xP

Dip
10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
lol didnt you say you own the bosses in less than a minute and the overlord in less than 5 minutes? why dont you share them?

all i can say is thelaw, you are one little cunning guy.. always pricing your stuff more expensive than oterhs and tyring to buy cheaper.. and those shock lance offers and ruining ppls sell threaqd.. lol i'll be amazed ppl will sell to you..

Arterra
10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
didnt i play a few pl'othozz with u? u got uber drop I think...

oh and also: this is no hacknslash game here. sometimes you can, mostly you cannot. plan out ahead, talk right outside boss room or even b4. tanks, debuffers and rezers in separate groups to maximize survivability

TheLaw
10-06-2010, 08:57 PM
well because i think that The first time i killed Overlord, it was kinda glitched. oooooh, about the price thingie, well no point telling anyway because u guys will never believe it. I was still noobish to the game last, and wanted to earn Millions, thats why. But I learnt the trick to getting uber drops and no longer need to buy 'em :P

TheLaw
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
didnt i play a few pl'othozz with u? u got uber drop I think...

yeah i got the Laser Wand then, Leonin is your IGN? or i am not sure :X