PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for VIP gifts

X29798
04-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Edit.note this is for things STS can do as of now and some random ideas. But let's focus on what they can do now.

Five plat for respec

30min+ elixer

Chests-as long as there are other things
Elite,norm

[]Vanity [] - {4}people want more vanity.

-Give older vanity

-Elite gear turned into vanity like lords.

Previous things that work
Openable crate

Random ideas

Emotes - victory dance, cheer, pose after killing bosses.

Loyalty program
Discounts

-special effects around toon like valentine hearts
E.g forcefield, gold aura, halo, wings

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Darko
04-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Nobody wants a free chest....., vanities yes

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 09:02 AM
I just want some special effects vanities, like fire, bubbles, plasma, lightnings, smoke and stuff. Would also love to see more emotes, some cool effects on them also. But from what I know, don't get your hopes up for these.

X29798
04-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Nobody wants a free chest....., vanities yes

I want free chests, you can give me all of yours if you don't want.

I am referring to plat version with better luck. In the meantime VIP gifts are things they can do now as opposed to later. Although ideas can help for the future.

X29798
04-12-2013, 10:14 AM
I just want some special effects vanities, like fire, bubbles, plasma, lightnings, smoke and stuff. Would also love to see more emotes, some cool effects on them also. But from what I know, don't get your hopes up for these.

Cool stuff, these are just ideas. You never know :p.

Just want something different.

Arief Adhie M
04-12-2013, 10:20 AM
I want vanity... :D trees vanity please for sorcerer. Hahha. Or please sell it again. I'll buy it :D
I love that vanity.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 10:33 AM
I really wish to see more vanities. Different ones, not recycled ones. Vanities with cool special effects, some new things, new designs. But meh, won't happen (cool new vanities with some special effects).

X29798
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM
I really wish to see more vanities. Different ones, not recycled ones. Vanities with cool special effects, some new things, new designs. But meh, won't happen (cool new vanities with some special effects).

Edit. note this is for things STS can do as of now and some random ideas. But let's focus on what they can do now.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Edit. note this is for things STS can do as of now and some random ideas. But let's focus on what they can do now.

They could do these. And they would make loads of money. But, they prefer to do what they think is ''best''.