PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here a minecraft player?

Freuigobab
04-12-2013, 07:30 AM
I recently got into minecraft and I have been enjoying it, sadly I download it free and I cannot make an account for free too so I'm stuck just playing offline, but I'm curious to know if anybody else here plays it, as well as if they would know how to get an account for free?

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Check this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90375-Calling-all-Minecraft-Geeks!).

to get back to your question , there is sadly no way to get a free account cracked or elseway. :(
But there are many cool server for which you don't need a premium acc.

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Minecraft rocks

Battlegrinder
04-12-2013, 03:47 PM
I wonder if we could find a decent server and get most of the STS minecrafters to head onto it and build our own town? That'd be awesome!

Freuigobab
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Check this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?90375-Calling-all-Minecraft-Geeks!).

to get back to your question , there is sadly no way to get a free account cracked or elseway. :(
But there are many cool server for which you don't need a premium acc.

Awwwww, but thanks anyway! :D

Minecraft rocks

totes

Freuigobab
04-12-2013, 10:55 PM
i wonder if we could find a decent server and get most of the sts minecrafters to head onto it and build our own town? That'd be awesome!

dude, we could make alterra

Suentous PO
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
If I weren't only on mcpe I'd be in. Someday....

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 02:17 AM
Lol i tried to build a PL map on MC ;)

Schnitzel
04-17-2013, 10:02 PM
I recently got into minecraft and I have been enjoying it, sadly I download it free and I cannot make an account for free too so I'm stuck just playing offline, but I'm curious to know if anybody else here plays it, as well as if they would know how to get an account for free?
I play "lite" version on ipad.
Sadly, I was building a house and my ipad battery died. And I lost the house :'(

Spyce
04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
I play "lite" version on ipad.
Sadly, I was building a house and my ipad battery died. And I lost the house :'(

You can't save on lite version.

lakersrockftw
06-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Yup that's why full version is better. Missing a huge amount of stuff though that's why I play it here and there but not much.

Helicopter
06-22-2013, 01:20 AM
I play on premium a LOT but stopped a few weeks back cuz School Started :/ There was this one time I got in the same server with CaptainSparklez WITH xRpMx13...They play Hunger Games together..Btw,IP is pvpitup.com (Premium)
Premium is fun as Heck!

Suentous PO
06-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Well pocket edition got an update, added fire, buckets, new foods (yawn), better graphics ( still ol 8 bit looks :)), and multiplayer.

DocDoBig
06-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Well pocket edition got an update, added fire, buckets, new foods (yawn), better graphics ( still ol 8 bit looks :)), and multiplayer.

At least MC PE runs on a better system, unlike PC! (Java)

Caiahar
06-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Its good!
But...I want new mobs...
Zombies
Skeletons
Creepers
Spiders
Zombie Pigmen
Only ik those in PE.
And I wish there was spawn eggs that spawn not the animals, but da monsters :(
Minecraft PE is quite boring compared to PC.
Wish it would be almost exactly like PC :(

Cheenivie
06-22-2013, 08:15 PM
I played once with my brother and he told me to go in the portal thingy and kill tht fat white flotting thing then i died...

Caiahar
06-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I played once with my brother and he told me to go in the portal thingy and kill tht fat white flotting thing then i died...
XD fatty is a ghast :D
Better use a bow against it.
Portal is nether portal.
Ik, im a minecraft supa fan and minecraft nerd :p
Tho I dont have PC version -___- I read everything bout it :p

Freuigobab
06-23-2013, 10:09 AM
XD fatty is a ghast :D
Better use a bow against it.
Portal is nether portal.
Ik, im a minecraft supa fan and minecraft nerd :p
Tho I dont have PC version -___- I read everything bout it :p

Same here! I play on Mac XD

louis777
05-12-2020, 03:45 PM
I am still playing minecraft. Anyone else ? Would be nice to play together. This is my favorite game, I've been playing it for many years. I think that this game doesn't require introduction, but if you didn't heard about it before, you can read about it on inversegamer.com (https://www.inversegamer.com/) . There are a lot of nice articles about different games, including minecraft. This is how I discovered this great game. Moreover, I have recently found some awesome seeds for minecraft on that site. Does anyone want to try them together ? Should be fun

youcanyouwill
06-15-2020, 09:05 AM
According to my knowledge, you can play Minecraft for free as offline version. But need to buy for online.