PDA

View Full Version : quit nerfing my wep

Raxin
04-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Ok nerfed fire axe at release the day after i saved and finally got one, i can live with that.nerfed vorpal cause all the q.q , i can accept that also. Nerfed cap axe, ok my patience wearing thin. Now my storm sword damage nerfed. Mabye test these prior to release cause i spent gobs of gold on stuff that magically suks after patchs. I mean wtf guys :'(
Mabye if u dont want it so strong start em weaker and make.em.better instead of nerfing.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Amen.

yoho.
04-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Support, stop nerfing Rax's weap!
P.S. Rax, tell me what weapon you are buying next time, I gotta buy another to be safe : )

Justg
04-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Sorry guys. We don't nerf for fun, it is always because of greater balance concerns.

That being said, we need to be free to nerf at will to keep the game balanced. So, while we wish we never had to, we promise to keep it to a minimum.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Sorry guys. We don't nerf for fun, it is always because of greater balance concerns.

That being said, we need to be free to nerf at will to keep the game balanced. So, while we wish we never had to, we promise to keep it to a minimum.

Noted, thanks G. :)

inkredible
04-12-2013, 03:08 PM
i agree to rax, it is unfair for some people, i mean the dex stat change - or applicable to warriors already lost about 2m on that
although i cannot blame sts for the nerfing.. its just really frustrating when people like me or rax work hard for our gold farming... then
tech saved up for nothing.
Ever since PVP , people just complain one after another about weapons.. anyways if nerfing only works when entering pvp that would be fine but that might be a lot more work
thanked for the comment g.

Raxin
04-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Looks whats in my stash

Bootydots
04-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Looks whats in my stash

hahah LMAO

Justg
04-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Looks whats in my stash

Yeah, we hit that one pretty hard :/

Almost as bad as the GCD...

Bless
04-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Looks whats in my stash

Almost as bad as the GCD... Comparing GCD to this o.O

Hundreds quit cuz of GCD :P tehehe

Raxin
04-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Looks whats in my stash

Almost as bad as the GCD... Comparing GCD to this o.O

Hundreds quit cuz of GCD :P tehehe
My noob sense is tingling what is this GCD you speak of. Im sure this wad a joke that went wayyyyyy over my head infact its OP cans we getz a nerf on that reference

Justg
04-12-2013, 04:17 PM
GCD = Global Cool Down. When we first built Pocket Legends, it was possible to fire off multiple skills simultaneously because of multitouch. This was not intended but not a huge problem at the beginning of the game. As the game scaled, however, and as we introduced PvP, it because evident that this was not a viable option. You could literally unload all of your skills at once. Balance was impossible, and PvP was completely broken.

We decided to implement a cool-down on skill usage that would block you from using skills simultaneously. Obviously this was not an easy decision, and the community did not take it well to say the least.

Unfortunately we had to do it if we wanted to be able to scale content beyond where it was. So we did. And, contrary to rumors, hundreds did not quit. The game actually got better, and more balanced.

Such is the nature of nerfs. We don't like to do them, but we will for the greater good of the game.

Bless
04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
GCD = Global Cool Down. When we first built Pocket Legends, it was possible to fire off multiple skills simultaneously because of multitouch. This was not intended but not a huge problem at the beginning of the game. As the game scaled, however, and as we introduced PvP, it because evident that this was not a viable option. You could literally unload all of your skills at once. Balance was impossible, and PvP was completely broken.

We decided to implement a cool-down on skill usage that would block you from using skills simultaneously. Obviously this was not an easy decision, and the community did not take it well to say the least.

Unfortunately we had to do it if we wanted to be able to scale content beyond where it was. So we did. And, contrary to rumors, hundreds did not quit. The game actually got better, and more balanced.

Such is the nature of nerfs. We don't like to do them, but we will for the greater good of the game. LOL I still remember people complaining cuz they had tiny phones vs the big tablets so button mashing was hard :)

Chaim Nail
04-13-2013, 05:59 AM
Someguy once messaged me "psst, I got captains axe cheap, its got top dps" so I bought it, when I looked at my inventory I found this!

http://www.haku.co.uk/pics/Ticklestick.jpg

:D

P.S. I'm still waiting for the Kitchen Sink (http://www.haku.co.uk/pics/ArcaneLegendsKitchenSink.jpg)...

Limsi
04-13-2013, 07:25 AM
I hope we don't see anything same happening soon, but if it's for the ground of balancing why not. I remember buying ALP lvl 25 for 2.5mil and just the next day they got nerfed, lost a mil and half and was lucky to find a buyer. Hurts. Goodluck with the balancing, sts!

rivet
04-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Well make it balanced before releasing stuff so no one gets disappointed.

Touch move!!

Azepeiete
04-13-2013, 08:17 AM
Looks whats in my stash
I lol'd

Uzii
04-13-2013, 08:49 AM
for the good of the game...it just happens way too oft

(im not even speced bc of constantly changing rules)

inkredible
04-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Someguy once messaged me "psst, I got captains axe cheap, its got top dps" so I bought it, when I looked at my inventory I found this!

P.S. I'm still waiting for the Kitchen Sink (http://www.haku.co.uk/pics/ArcaneLegendsKitchenSink.jpg)...

why is my name on there.

LOL JK this post made me laugh

Raxin
04-22-2013, 09:55 AM
Incoming arcane war nerf ;-)
wish i had so i coukd q.q when it happens :-)

Wowsome
04-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Looks whats in my stash

both are hilarious!!

Raxin
04-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Ok.... You win.... Well played sts..... Well played.... I admit it..... Im wrong..... Time to nerf arcane war wep..... Its not even in the same galaxy as anything ingame, seriously i wish i could watch the dev discussion about this wep... Its unreal.... Zomfg that is all.