PDA

View Full Version : Specific PvP Build

Montanabro
04-12-2013, 03:11 PM
What is the best build for doing the most amount of kills in PvP? I imagine it would be slightly different than a build built for dueling (e.g., perhaps no Axe Throw?), but could be wrong.

Wowsome
04-14-2013, 02:31 AM
What is the best build for doing the most amount of kills in PvP? I imagine it would be slightly different than a build built for dueling (e.g., perhaps no Axe Throw?), but could be wrong.

it is quite difficult to get kills comparable to a rogue/sorc. we warrs are slow and bulky and just cant do high damage :) :p (there are warrs out there focused on damage, but i would rather change class).

i get decent kdr and kills with at-cs-vb-hor at lv16. i dont really play pvp at elite lvls; occasionally just for fun. during the next free respec period, i plan to test at-ss-vb-hor.

good luck!

Excuses
04-14-2013, 11:01 AM
I think whoever has better dmg equips does more kill. And on top of that timing of you skill.

Skills make difference on play style, like 1on1 or group fight, or focusing vs rogue/mage/warrior.

If I have to pick a skill it would be windmill because it makes most dmg and easy to use with ribbit while hit multi targets.

GoobieGabel
04-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Use sky smash, windmill, vb, and horn. max out vb and have shield for horn

inkredible
04-15-2013, 02:16 AM
axethrow/ smash /hor/ vb- double stun

axe throw/ windmill / hor /VB -

axethrow/ chest split /hor/ vb - this good for rogues n mages

Split/ SMash - prefer this

smash/ windmill -