PDA

View Full Version : I met a dev while by myself today

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-12-2013, 04:07 PM
While leveling up a new toon in a locked dungeon earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting Mjolstin (think I spelled that right). I left 2 or 3 times before I actually saw him because I thought I had forgotten to create a password the first time I saw he had joined the party, then thought he was a hacker following me after he reappeared 2 more times after I left and recreates with a new password. After finally seeing his red name and waving to him I told him I thought he was a hacker at first, and he said he was making sure I wasn't one. Thought it was pretty cool to have my first contact with a dev in game come while playing alone in a password created game.

LwMark
04-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Haha funny he was seein if u were

Zeus
04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Gotta love the dev humor. :p

Extreme
04-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Haha.. Red name really is important

Roberto077
04-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Only seen a dev in PvE/PvP once or twice

wammm
04-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Haha.. Red name really is important

And Green :p

Z
04-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Next time you see him, ask him y he stopped responding to my emails :/

Nihiliste
04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
I think he was investigating the Slayiin case. He's banned now and off leaderboards.

MightyMicah
04-12-2013, 10:08 PM
While leveling up a new toon in a locked dungeon earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting Mjolstin (think I spelled that right). I left 2 or 3 times before I actually saw him because I thought I had forgotten to create a password the first time I saw he had joined the party, then thought he was a hacker following me after he reappeared 2 more times after I left and recreates with a new password. After finally seeing his red name and waving to him I told him I thought he was a hacker at first, and he said he was making sure I wasn't one. Thought it was pretty cool to have my first contact with a dev in game come while playing alone in a password created game.

This is actually far better news than I think most people realize. This means the devs ARE looking into the game and have been keeping up with the recent complaints about bots/boosting. Thanks, devs (=

Jcyee
04-13-2013, 12:40 AM
Wow lucky you. I've seen Mjolstin only once during my times playing PL. Lucky he followed you xD That must've been really awkward! Glad to see the devs are still looking into PL a little :)

LwMark
04-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Mjolstin HELPS alot with support requests, hes my fav, he da bes dev eva

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 01:47 AM
The Bot's hunter is back.
Check Pakayolo or Goldhunters/Golddiggerz room