PDA

View Full Version : weapon switching and tokens

Mario Yang
04-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi buddies,
I just want to know if theres a shortcut on switching wp, lets say that im a sorc with rod but when i arrive to a boos i change to a gun and its tedious have to tap char>inv>wp> and select the wp...

also it is posible to pass story token from own characters??

many thanks in advance!!

Bless
04-12-2013, 06:47 PM
You can set up inventory loadouts in top-mid inventory screen theres a button.

First wear ur rod gear setup and save it (name whatever u like)

Then go naked

Wear your gun gear setup and save it.

You cN then click on them to switch to the loadout you savd

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 08:17 PM

Then go naked

yea, this is right but he's talking about boss fights. Are we risking our hp (especially to sorcs that sometimes 1 hit) by opening our inventory to change weapon? it takes time right? maybe devs can make a shortcut key on chrome or a new button on touchscreens. just like in diablo.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Alhuntrazeck
04-13-2013, 03:30 AM
ok if ur on chrome, just tap 'i' to open inventory. easy to do instead of moving ur mouse over to ur head, then inventory. hope i helped.

Bless
04-13-2013, 03:50 AM

Then go naked

yea, this is right but he's talking about boss fights. Are we risking our hp (especially to sorcs that sometimes 1 hit) by opening our inventory to change weapon? it takes time right? maybe devs can make a shortcut key on chrome or a new button on touchscreens. just like in diablo.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD well thats the challenge of it, you cant expect everything to be done for you :p

Greencrow
04-13-2013, 05:56 AM
well thats the challenge of it, you cant expect everything to be done for you :p

well you're right :)
but if more players wants it maybe devs can make it ^_^

Traonacik
04-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Adding a button that allows you to instantly change get ups is a great idea! I am absolutely sure that devs will implement it - if you are willing to pay 100 plats to enable the button.

Greencrow
04-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Adding a button that allows you to instantly change get ups is a great idea! I am absolutely sure that devs will implement it - if you are willing to pay 100 plats to enable the button.

lol ? :dread: