PDA

View Full Version : nerfed weapons

Darko
04-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Now im not a user od the storm sword but ive been victim of the nerf before.....sts, I completely understand bugs happen, you intend it for certain damage it says different.. the issue is arising that we are paying "real life" money for a product and not getting what we are paying for....its like buyibg a Ferrari and when u get home its a hyundai......I spent a crap load of gold on fire choppa, than damage was nerfed significantly, I had vorpal, than that got nerfed...than I bought dark sword, than that proc got nerfed..next update I buy axe of potency and got rid of my assault...but than u nerf potency and buff assaukt, but nerd proc at samw time....and than buff up abysmall that I had and it was crao and aold it but now its good and expensive so I have to pay double. ..., than the storm sword.....yes there are bugs in games, but come on sts, EVERY single end game sword on EVERY single cap has had a bug???? Test the damage before release, make sure its correct, and if u find a bug, announce it to forums so we can avoid the pitfall of buying it.....that would be the right think to do as a business

Rollo
04-12-2013, 08:04 PM
You could wait awhile knowing that eventually they'll nerf or buff these weapons. Like you said its happened in the past multiple times, so why would throw your money away. Buffs and nerfs are a good thing, im glad they regularly tweak things, otherwise one class would dominate the other 2.

Side question, I wasn't around when the game was 1-16, which weapons were over powered back then?

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 08:09 PM
sadly, storm swords are now dropping its prices. captain axe maybe going up...

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

kingtidus
04-12-2013, 08:46 PM
I bought strom sword of assault yesterday for 115k. I have to use Caps axe again.Wasted my gold again. They should have changed it on the next lvl cap. Hey dev team,Dont you ever post that AL is the best mmo for this year.

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 08:53 PM
im not buying any items now. im sticking with my storm sword. maybe in next cap coz now its just wasting my gold for a -1 dmg.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Delphina
04-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Thread closed:

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.