PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Guild

PatsoeGamer
04-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Creating a guild - any tips?
Also what's the character limit for the guild name?
Anything else I should know that's worthwhile noting?

kcimythgim
04-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Only promote people to officers that you really trust and never transfer the guild leadership to anyone. You can also get more people to join if you have a three tier guild, as it has discount potions and elixirs, and a stash.

Yich
04-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Do NOT promote people to officer for being high level, especially if their name is Yich. I don't mind taking a ban to ruin your guild. You were warned.

kcimythgim
04-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Also, do not give yich a gold cap (or is it two now?) to join him in his guild. No matter how much you want the title of <Exchange> or to be one of the privileged 9 who is in exchange (yich and his 8 alts), do not do it.

Fao
04-13-2013, 10:21 AM
What I learned about the strong, fun, and family-like guilds, is that they are friendly and inviting! Like KC said, DO NOT promote someone to officer that you do not trust, there have been TONS of times were people boot everyone out of the guild just out of immaturity. To be a big fun guild, try to make a guild website that informs newcomers and others in the guild about the guild and maybe competitions or parties you'd like to hold! Always welcome someone when they join the guild, and be very talkative, guilds that aren't chatty aren't very fun! Make sure you have someone that's you trust in the guild, to help monitor the activity and keep everyone out of trouble. Try to be a guild master that everyone one in the guild looks up to and is always happy to see log in the game and say hey! Try to help out the lower levels and give them advice about the game just like you would want others to do for you if you just started.

Well I could go on longer, but I'm sure that's enough to get you started! And if you want, ill join on my main L72 Mage: Faoeskekie, just Pm me on forums to let me know!

Schnitzel
04-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Do NOT promote people to officer for being high level, especially if their name is Yich. I don't mind taking a ban to ruin your guild. You were warned.
Lol
Only promote people you trust not because they have money or high lvl or because they joined your guild first
Also if u want a small ish guild, id say more members than other ranks. If u want a giant guild, promote members to recruiters

KingFu
04-13-2013, 12:03 PM
You need a pro name.

Randomguy
04-13-2013, 01:06 PM
bribe em its what i did to aqp

PatsoeGamer
04-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Thanks all for the tips! :)

Yich
04-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Also, do not give yich a gold cap (or is it two now?) to join him in his guild. No matter how much you want the title of <Exchange> or to be one of the privileged 9 who is in exchange (yich and his 8 alts), do not do it.

Due to a bad combination of inflation and alligators, the fee to get the title <Exchange> is now 2 1/2 gold caps.

kcimythgim
04-13-2013, 04:47 PM

Due to a bad combination of inflation and alligators, the fee to get the title <Exchange> is now 2 1/2 gold caps.
That makes the title even more prestigious and elite. I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the title of
<Triforce Knights > then, which only 9 people (myself and my 6 alts included) have.

Subscriber
04-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Get someone popular in your guild, it'll make more people want in the one he's in.

Sryyoulose
04-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Haha I had lilililil or something join imerch... After that the guild boomed and I left with him XD