PDA

View Full Version : Weapons LVL 26

mrlucky
04-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey guys !

Well, i know that THE best weapon that we could have lvl 26 is Flamberge.. but on the market it is sell for like 200k !

So i was wondering,
if we got to choose between Captain's Axe or another weapon like Vorpal for exemple, wich one is the best?

Captain's Axe is really cheap now because of the nerf, but is it still better than another weapon? (the buff is now : Chance to proc 8% Dodge buff for 6 seconds.)

Give your opinions !

I am sure alot of us are willing to have a better idea of the whole thing lol.

PS: Sorry for my english lol

abrai
04-13-2013, 01:12 AM
With the upcoming expansion, I'd say, I'll just save up my golds for Nordor and will be using my cheap Captain's Axe for now.

Wowsome
04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
With the upcoming expansion, I'd say, I'll just save up my golds for Nordor and will be using my cheap Captain's Axe for now.

ditto. vorpal has better proc of 100% crit though.

Zanpakuto
04-14-2013, 10:19 PM
I just dropped gold on a flamberage of security that will last me through many runs of tombs until 31. Like others said, buy a hammer in the update! Just don't hope for an arcane because it'll be very come! Just work hard and save up!

aooqbior
04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Snap I trying to get an awsum kit but im not matching in the fashion wear all mix and matching,but im torn between saving up loads of money when new map cums then buy better kit