PDA

View Full Version : Hey bad news lol

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 02:58 PM
So i wont be on any STS games til i get a mew phone. Well maybe ill get on the computrer to chat but i broke my digitizer in my phone and here and there it will freeze up and randomly press stuff. So with that being said im burnt xP its still useable to text with and call but when im pvping and it locks up, im screwed especially when im rushing people and having a good time! With that being said ill be on forums still though! So thought id let the community know if some of you i play with regularly lolz.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Cahaun
04-13-2013, 03:03 PM
So i wont be on any STS games til i get a mew phone. Well maybe ill get on the computrer to chat but i broke my digitizer in my phone and here and there it will freeze up and randomly press stuff. So with that being said im burnt xP its still useable to text with and call but when im pvping and it locks up, im screwed especially when im rushing people and having a good time! With that being said ill be on forums still though! So thought id let the community know if some of you i play with regularly lolz.

Oh noes!
Glad to hear that you'll still be able to stay on the forums! What are you going to replace the broken phone with?

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Oh noes!
Glad to hear that you'll still be able to stay on the forums! What are you going to replace the broken phone with?

Ill still use it but cant play games on it. In meantime i will save up for a new phone. Due for an upgrade soon. But my dad was like thats why you're supose not tro play games on your phone im like uh, google says its a common problem dont blame the games xD i only play PL,SL,AL(quit kinda) and DL aha.

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Lol you're one of the few i know who quit AL ;)

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Lol you're one of the few i know who quit AL ;)

Yeah, just not my play style i came along STS when they hand PL so you know having no y axis camera control is annnoying. On my part no offense to them, its a phonomenal game it looks amazing but sadly not my play style you know?

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Yeah, just not my play style i came along STS when they hand PL so you know having no y axis camera control is annnoying. On my part no offense to them, its a phonomenal game it looks amazing but sadly not my play style you know?

Yeah I did't like AL at first too because of that stuck camera.
Imagine AL with DL or SL moveable allround camera view - bawslike.

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah I did't like AL at first too because of that stuck camera.
Imagine AL with DL or SL moveable allround camera view - bawslike.

Thats what im saying. Sadly not possible apparently lol

DocDoBig
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Thats what im saying. Sadly not possible apparently lol

Prolly will happen soon because of "speeddevelopment by Sts" ;)

Sryyoulose
04-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Sad to hear about your phone, but another rusher bites the dust!
Jk lol, but come back soon :)

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Prolly will happen soon because of "speeddevelopment by Sts" ;)
Haha seems like they're trying to beat gameloft on game count and awards ;)

Sad to hear about your phone, but another rusher bites the dust!
Jk lol, but come back soon :)
Hahaha silly you ;) and kk ill promise i wont be gone fer long.

Schnitzel
04-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Im curious. How did u mess up your phone?

razerfingers
04-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Im curious. How did u mess up your phone?

Not sure just a few says ago it started acting up.