PDA

View Full Version : Disable the XP elixir on on world map

falmear
04-13-2013, 03:43 PM
This is so frustrating, because this is the second time I've accidently pressed the XP elixir when using the world map to go some where. I am level 26 and I can even earn any XP. So why do you even display this? What is the purpose to give me the option to buy an XP elixir when I can't earn any XP. Yes I filed a case with support to refund me, but all refunds are at their discretion. So I have to wait around for several days for them to refund my platinum. When you're capped this button should be disabled, I just feel like you're trying to take advantage of me. And I am not the only one I know people who are in my guild who have done the same thing. Please do something about this as its extremely annoying.

inkredible
04-13-2013, 05:48 PM
agreed happens to me all he time lol

the purpose of buying XP even when youre level 26 is for other players
when youre in a party.. if someone has XP elixir it applies to them also

Natrich
04-13-2013, 05:58 PM
the purpose of buying XP even when youre level 26 is for other players
when youre in a party.. if someone has XP elixir it applies to them also

I'm going to go out on a limb and say thats not even close to true lol

Lalarie
04-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Actually, I have bought exp elixers on my cap char... but not on accident, I was saving them for expansion so I can level right away

falmear
04-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Actually, I have bought exp elixers on my cap char... but not on accident, I was saving them for expansion so I can level right away

Nothing is stopping you from buying an XP elixir from the + button at the bottom of the screen. This is on the world map. Also would be solved by a confirmation button. Also do you not play any maps, the elixir runs down on any map you join with the exception of any of the towns.

Lalarie
04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Nothing is stopping you from buying an XP elixir from the + button at the bottom of the screen. This is on the world map. Also would be solved by a confirmation button. Also do you not play any maps, the elixir runs down on any map you join with the exception of any of the towns.

Oh I was confused, now I get it. You mean the actually map, lol, got confused. I don't farm much with the cap char, just talk and sell

riot
04-24-2013, 07:21 PM
I agreeso frustrating