PDA

View Full Version : Axe Throw - THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

Psykopathic
04-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Ok so I'm sure you heard alot of people complain that axe throw has too much range. Like twice as far as anything else but this time I was pulled literally 1/2 way across the map. I spawned ran for about 2 seconds, not even to the hallway to get out of spawn. And a warrior facing the opposite spawn who was standing dead in the center of the map pulled me all the way out of my spawn to him in the center before we even came in contact with each other. It was not lag. I continued through the game normally with a perfect connection. This is just 1 skill y'all seriously jacked up. Immediate fix plz

inkredible
04-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Ok so I'm sure you heard alot of people complain that axe throw has too much range. Like twice as far as anything else but this time I was pulled literally 1/2 way across the map. I spawned ran for about 2 seconds, not even to the hallway to get out of spawn. And a warrior facing the opposite spawn who was standing dead in the center of the map pulled me all the way out of my spawn to him in the center before we even came in contact with each other. It was not lag. I continued through the game normally with a perfect connection. This is just 1 skill y'all seriously jacked up. Immediate fix plz

thats exagerated. the range is as much as a rogue can pierce, im pretty sure

Nikkiii
04-13-2013, 11:44 PM
Seriously, Axe throw has a higher range -__-

ishyrionek
04-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Yeah, nerf it to 2 or max 3 range, lol.
Axe got same range as arrow skills of rogue, and ranged skils of wizzard.
Ofc when u running away, before impact it may add some range.
It gives u time to:

use brain, hide behind walls, dont run straight

Warrior is the most often nerfed class in game.
God rogue can easy defeat warrior in 1vs1.
Mainly rogues god kdr at least 2:1.
And u still wanna nerf warriors , lol.
They should nerf aim shot long ago. Crit rate buff shouldnt stack... it should be only 10% not 50% for 250% lol...

Wowsome
04-14-2013, 05:44 AM
I vote for no nerf.

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 05:49 AM
I agree, these Axes Throws are really annoying when they want to. Got pulled from a massive range many times.

Trande
04-14-2013, 07:49 AM
At least rogues and warriors can kill somebody 1vs1 lol.. mage can only steal kills. ;d and restore Hp a d mana for teammates.. they should make mages equal to other classes in pvp.. stronger skills.. or something like that..
And this is getting like a bad habbit for you guys ;d In every second thread i can see, that people want to nerf something.. lol
I think it would be more positive if people wanted to upgrade/ make something better.. not just nerf.. ;d

ean89
04-14-2013, 09:41 AM
wanna kill rouge fast..use the feeble skill in axe throw..they wont be able to make critikal hit at all..dont charge the axe.single tap is enough to interrupt their critikal.

Psykopathic
04-15-2013, 06:00 PM
I don't care if they up the damage a lil and nerf the range a lil to even it out. And I'm not saying it can do 1/2 the map every time. That was a freak incident but its range is higher than it should be especially if opponent is running away. In that scenario it aimed shot and more love to reach well around corners.

inkredible
04-15-2013, 06:09 PM
At least rogues and warriors can kill somebody 1vs1 lol.. mage can only steal kills. ;d and restore Hp a d mana for teammates.. they should make mages equal to other classes in pvp.. stronger skills.. or something like that..
And this is getting like a bad habbit for you guys ;d In every second thread i can see, that people want to nerf something.. lol
I think it would be more positive if people wanted to upgrade/ make something better.. not just nerf.. ;d

i dont agree with this, mages are crazy too

inkredible
04-15-2013, 06:09 PM
wanna kill rouge fast..use the feeble skill in axe throw..they wont be able to make critikal hit at all..dont charge the axe.single tap is enough to interrupt their critikal.

double feeble ;) use split and axe throw , lmfao thats a rogue specz

GoodSyntax
04-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I hate Axe Throw as much as the next Rogue, but it is very effective against kiting Rogues, and, with the upgrade, can derail my crit stacking with feeble, and reel me into a Windmill snare - a double whammy!

As far as I am concerned, Axe Warriors are really the only ones that give me a lot of grief. I can handle others by kiting, stacking up my crit then unleashing 3K damage in under a second. Some of the better Warriors can time their shielding to negate my nuke, but then it turns into a good match, which is what I enjoy. The best Axe Warriors I have come across have extremely high DMG for their class, and with Ribbit, can unload a lot of hurt on my Rogue when they pull me in.

Also, Axe is the best defense against Sorcerers and their long range, AoE and stuns.

We all know that Sorcs nuking away at the fringes and dropping clocks with the DoT upgrade are very troublesome, so Axe is really a terrific defensive mechanism.

I say don't nerf - it's a good skill that many Warriors have not picked up upon. Yes, the range is insane (and it's definitely longer than any Bow range), and yes, I have also been pulled through walls and slapped silly with it, but it makes PvP much more fun and challenging and balanced. What good is having a tanky class that can just be stung to death at range by bows and fireball/lightning, with little means to fight back besides just tanking the opponent into a corner or another team mate?

Jexetta
04-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Having all three character classes (and using axe throw on my warrior) I can say that axe throw has a similar range to aimed / noxious shot. Where people complain about the range being ridiculous on both skills, the range "seems" crazy in certain circumstances. The times when this happens is when a character enters the range of the skill then runs away in the other direction, if the person attacking the running character with aimed / nox / axe while they were in range it doesn't matter how far they run - the skill will hit them in the second it takes the axe throw or aimed shot - I don't find it broken at all. It only seems really silly when the character that's running away enters the skill range but has a speed boost, if they are hit by the skill when they are in range it will hit them even though they get very far away. This goes for people when they run around corners too.