PDA

View Full Version : Montpellier

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 05:03 AM
Hey folks, just wondering if any of you, already went in France to a place called Montpellier. I am leaving this monday (tomorrow) to go there for a temporary job. Leaving on my own, I don't even know how that place is or will be.

So, if anyone traveled there, lemme know what do you think of it! Browsed some reviews of the city, and it doesn't look 'that bad'.

Cheerio!

DocDoBig
04-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Lol check google streetview ;)
J/k j/k , never been there

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 06:46 AM
Lol check google streetview ;)
J/k j/k , never been there

I did, and it doesn't gimme any tastes.

DocDoBig
04-14-2013, 07:39 AM
I did, and it doesn't gimme any tastes.

Hmm , the only french guy i know on forums is Chickenrunnn , maybe ask him ?

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Hmm , the only french guy i know on forums is Chickenrunnn , maybe ask him ?

Yeah, thanks.

The Happiness
04-14-2013, 11:32 AM
I believe I went as a child....unfortunately,or fortunately depending on your outlook, along with other family holidays, I have successfully eradicated the memories! In truth, it can't have been a bad place ....I believe much development has been done to the city in the last decade or so. I am sure it will be a great life experience any way. Hopefully one you won't need to blot out in future years ;p

Bon chance!

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 12:13 PM
I believe I went as a child....unfortunately,or fortunately depending on your outlook, along with other family holidays, I have successfully eradicated the memories! In truth, it can't have been a bad place ....I believe much development has been done to the city in the last decade or so. I am sure it will be a great life experience any way. Hopefully one you won't need to blot out in future years ;p

Bon chance!

Merci beaucoup!

KingFu
04-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Merci beaucoup!

Je vous en prie :p Felicitations en vacances. Amuses-vous! (Mon Francais est tres mauvaise)

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 01:46 PM
Je vous en prie :p Felicitations en vacances. Amuses-vous! (Mon Francais est tres mauvaise)

Je ne vais pas en vacances. Je vais travailler a l'etranger! Mais merci.

Geez, i'm impressed. We did well. :p

KingFu
04-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Je ne vais pas en vacances. Je vais travailler a l'etranger! Mais merci.

Geez, i'm impressed. We did well. :p

I only knew vacances so I went with that :p Translating I can manage, it's just actually piecing the words together that troubles me. <-- I'd have typed that I'm French but that would've A) taken me ages and B) come out as if Yoda said it, so English it is ^

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 01:53 PM
I only knew vacances so I went with that :p Translating I can manage, it's just actually piecing the words together that troubles me. <-- I'd have typed that I'm French but that would've A) taken me ages and B) come out as if Yoda said it, so English it is ^

How to explain, yeah, my mouth. Wild open right now cause i'm laughing. Thanks for this. :p

(i'm always out of thanks when it's actually time to thank). Miserable me.