PDA

View Full Version : I'm officially a "pro" noob lol

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 07:33 AM
After having created multiple threads and commented on others.....including posting a pic of myself in the people behind the characters thread.....I decided to take my involvement in the forums a step further, and add an avatar and a sig. I was inspired by the awesome sigs that alot of you have, and although mine is simple and not of a traditional PL theme.....I think it is befitting for me nevertheless.

CrimsonTider
04-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Sometimes it's good to be different. ;)

Caiahar
04-14-2013, 08:22 AM
Hey, you're always welcome! (unless for some reason you start trolling, which o doubt you would.)

Promagin
04-14-2013, 08:38 AM
U silly

wammm
04-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Simplicity is beauty.

I like your sig :)

Loaden
04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Some stucks at noob forever. Careful now.

Yich
04-14-2013, 10:19 AM
After having created multiple threads and commented on others.....including posting a pic of myself in the people behind the characters thread.....I decided to take my involvement in the forums a step further, and add an avatar and a sig. I was inspired by the awesome sigs that alot of you have, and although mine is simple and not of a traditional PL theme.....I think it is befitting for me nevertheless.

Your English skills are far too advanced to be considered a noob. You're a pro in my book.

Z
04-14-2013, 11:16 AM
Your English skills are far too advanced to be considered a noob. You're a pro in my book.

What the deuce? That was the nicest thing I've ever heard you say :)

floats
04-14-2013, 11:25 AM
Simplicity is beauty.

And I like yours too <3.

I don't even know how to make a signature ._.

Yich
04-14-2013, 11:31 AM
What the deuce? That was the nicest thing I've ever heard you say :)

The amount of respect I show people is proportionate to their knowledge of the English language and ability to use it properly.

Ks_Leon
04-14-2013, 11:40 AM
And I like yours too <3.

same to me -_-

Waug
04-14-2013, 12:06 PM
The amount of respect I show people is proportionate to their knowledge of the English language and ability to use it properly.

got it, that's cool. if you get sick, you would like to consult with an english Lawyer rather trust a foreigner doctor.

Yich
04-14-2013, 12:50 PM
got it, that's cool. if you get sick, you would like to consult with an english Lawyer rather trust a foreigner doctor.

The lawyer would find someone to blame for my sickness and get me money via lawsuit. I could then use that money to cure my sickness forever and buy a house with a pool. So your answer is yes.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Sometimes it's good to be different. ;)
So true, and I pride myself on my uniqueness and individuality.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Hey, you're always welcome! (unless for some reason you start trolling, which o doubt you would.)

You're right; I would never troll. Im too mature, respectful of others, and mindful of STS rules & regulations and adhering to them.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:36 PM
U silly

I'm a semi full time amateur somewhat comedian.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Simplicity is beauty.

How true, and thanks. I like your sig as well.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:46 PM
Some stucks at noob forever. Careful now.

I shall definitely tread with caution. Next stop....."Master" Noob; "Legend in Training" to follow.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 03:53 PM

Thank you so much as I greatly appreciate your comment, and definitely respect anyone with an appreciation and respect for proper syntax, grammatical structure, and diction. I'm honored to be received as a pro in your book, and shall continuously strive to earn the respect and admiration of others in game and on these forums.....not to mention in real life as well. Thanks again.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 04:06 PM
And I like yours too <3.

I play on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S.....with no sound), and used PicsArt. If you play on your phone and have the ability to get PicsArt from the app store, I would HIGHLY reccomend it. If not, use whatever photo editing app (phone) or software (computer) that you already have or can get, and simply set the dimensions of your template to 500 for the width, and 100 for the height. Im certain there is a multitude of ways in which one can create a sig, but I found this method to be easy for me to do in just a few minutes of playing around with it. I hope this little bit of info is helpful.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-14-2013, 04:10 PM
same to me -_-

If you get a notification of my repling to your comment check the comment above for my tip on creating a sig.

Ks_Leon
04-14-2013, 07:14 PM
If you get a notification of my repling to your comment check the comment above for my tip on creating a sig.

yep already...hope can get do some sig in few hours...;)

Whirlzap
04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
If you get a notification of my replying to your comment check the comment above for my tip on creating a sig.

Ahh, I know you're new and want to contribute in a helpful way.
But there's something called double/triple/quadruple or in your case, quintuple posting.
If you don't know what the rule is, feel free to Google it.
Essentially there's an Edit button once you reach a certain amount of posts that will save you from a lot of frustration.

Also,

Search button is your friend.

Actually, I have no idea what that was for, but I feel like that it'll end up saving the forums from a random question in the near future, like

What's double posting?

Your first post violated Rule #5 of the Unofficial Grammar Rules of the Forums: Only use a comma to separate two clauses, not two phrases.
Also, if you're interested in achieving flawless grammar or avoiding any consequences, send a Private Message to Apollo, AKA Rangepwnsmeel, immediately.
Either the forum players or he will eventually stumble upon you and give you an official "Grammar Infraction" due to disrespectful usage of the comma.

Drianikaben
04-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Ahh, I know you're new and want to contribute in a helpful way.
But there's something called double/triple/quadruple or in your case, quintuple posting.
If you don't know what the rule is, feel free to Google it.
Essentially there's an Edit button once you reach a certain amount of posts that will save you from a lot of frustration.

Also,

Actually, I have no idea what that was for, but I feel like that it'll end up saving the forums from a random question in the near future, like

Your first post violated Rule #5 of the Unofficial Grammar Rules of the Forums: Only use a comma to separate two clauses, not two phrases.
Also, if you're interested in achieving flawless grammar or avoiding any consequences, send a Private Message to Apollo, AKA Rangepwnsmeel, immediately.
Either the forum players or he will eventually stumble upon you and give you an official "Grammar Infraction" due to disrespectful usage of the comma.

I'm, very, interested, in, this, misuse, of, comma, you, speak, of,. Am, I, using, it, correctly,? I, think, so,.

Whirlzap
04-14-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm, very, interested, in, this, misuse, of, comma, you, speak, of,. Am, I, using, it, correctly,? I, think, so,.
One grammar infraction for you!
Actually, make that nineteen.

dudetus
04-15-2013, 01:49 AM
In general search button indeed is ur friend, but ppl need to start using tags in their threads.

And I have a hangover. Pls help me recover by donating 100k to Ninja's soberfund. Ur donation may save lives pls.

aav5224
04-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Good idea

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Thanks for checking me Whirlzap.

Drianikaben
04-25-2013, 01:04 AM
One grammar infraction for you!
Actually, make that nineteen.

Darn..... I thought I was using correctly. >.<

Zeus
04-25-2013, 03:26 AM

My eyes!!!!! Please, make it stop! :cower::cower::cower::cower::cower::cower::cower:

Drianikaben
03-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Have I, gotten better, with my, use of, comma's yet,?

#necrobump

Cavoc
03-05-2014, 11:33 PM
I totes didn't even notice the date. Y Mardi gras aftermath Y

Reunegade
03-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Physiological hangovers happen usually during or into sobriety as you progress through age and amount of alcohol consumption.

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Pfft

Caiahar
03-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Pfft
Who r u.

Rolocolo
03-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Not swaggron

Ks_Leon
03-07-2014, 12:34 AM
lol

Oldcoot
03-07-2014, 12:42 AM
Physiological hangovers happen usually during or into sobriety as you progress through age and amount of alcohol consumption.

Tell me about it