PDA

View Full Version : demonlords gear and sealord gear

Aplyed
04-14-2013, 10:15 AM
All the demonlord gear is messed up with wrong colors in wrong places, I saw demonlord leather of will in 3 different colors, actually 4 different colors when should be purple. Demonlord leather of will same color as Sealord. Don't think so lol. Please fix all the color and stats if those are funky also . Thanks much .

Rare
04-15-2013, 10:44 AM
All the demonlord gear is messed up with wrong colors in wrong places, I saw demonlord leather of will in 3 different colors, actually 4 different colors when should be purple. Demonlord leather of will same color as Sealord. Don't think so lol. Please fix all the color and stats if those are funky also . Thanks much .

They aren't "messed up." That's the way they have always been.

For some reason, Rogue Demonlord Will gear as two different types. STR based and DEX based. And each has a different color. Including different colors between L20 and L21 (purple/blue?, black/yellow, green/orange, blue/orange). I don't know why only Rogues have this issue.

And yes, The Demonlord Will gear (L20, Dex version) looks identical to the Sealord Will gear.

EDIT: Actually, I didn't create a thread (but there are several). I talked with one of the Devs in chatbox and PMed them about the issue. Of course, I've cleared my mailbox several times since then so... :(