View Full Version : Time to decide.

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Time to decide, either stay in Arcane Legends for good, or come back in Pocket Legends for good also.

I keep playing Arcane Legends, but i'm actually tempted to come back in Pocket Legends.

What should I do? Silly me, can't ask you to decide for me. But, you can still suggest me or let me know what's good/bad in Pocket Legends?

Really hard to decide.

Gracias amigos, cheerio!

Subscriber
04-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Come back when they up the cap to 81. :)

AL is fresh, new, and clean so I dunno', up to you mane.

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Come back when they up the cap to 81. :)

AL is fresh, new, and clean so I dunno', up to you mane.

AL is fresh, that's why I like it. But PL, is old and there's all the oldies and friends there. Really hard to decide.
I might just come back for a few and see how it goes.

KingFu
04-14-2013, 02:34 PM
Idl AL. So ya, PL plox

XghostzX
04-14-2013, 02:36 PM
It depends on your perspective.

PL is more old-school MMO right now in the modern world. It's got that old-school touch to it, with fast and competitive PvP play.

AL is relatively up to date with more in-detail implements and technology - the graphics are amazing, and teamplay is required for a fast run through. What I want to see however is that that Tanks can tank (which they do), and for the rogues and sorcerers to be a little more separated. STS should have made the sorcerer class more heals and debuffs... Rogues for killing. This would extend the versatile play.

I'm with sub^ however... wait until the 81 cap, and let's hope things change.

KingFu
04-14-2013, 02:37 PM

PL is bettah

AL is dumb

Fixed

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 02:38 PM

PL is more old-school MMO right now in the modern world. It's got that old-school touch to it, with fast and competitive PvP play.

AL is relatively up to date with more in-detail implements and technology - the graphics are amazing, and teamplay is required for a fast run through. What I want to see however is that that Tanks can tank (which they do), and for the rogues and sorcerers to be a little more separated. STS should have made the sorcerer class more heals and debuffs... Rogues for killing. This would extend the versatile play.

I'm with sub^ however... wait until the 81 cap, and let's hope things change.

Noted. Thanks y'all. I like PL's forum also, it's more of an entertaining place with constructive criticism and replies. AL's forum is more likely the oposite.

Don't forget the oldies also, and the trolls of course. Eh, Mysty? :p

KingFu
04-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Don't forget the oldies also, and the trolls of course. Eh, Mysty? :p

I'm both!

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I'm both!

Knew that. Right before you quoted me. :D

Yich
04-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Fixed

My thoughts exactly.

McBain
04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
There are a lot of great things about AL, but after the initial novelty of a new game, I'm starting to get bored with it quite frankly. While some people don't seem to mind, the lack of a moveable camera view is something I've personally never gotten used to, and I find it degrades the overall experience. There are also certain trends emerging in AL (won't say more than that) that I don't necessarily agree with. It's fun enough to play every once in a while (like this weekend for double xp!), but I keep finding myself coming back to PL. That's just my experience, if it helps.

tHelonestud
04-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Arcane legends is hardly better for the years of improved technology it should have over PL.
Also its UI is more annoying than PL's, which isn't even that great.

Mysticaleagle
04-14-2013, 02:56 PM
I liked PL's old UI more. The one now is 'too' modern for me. ;)

javiemma
04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
The reason I came back to pl is because I have invested a lot of money/time in this game. Before I left AL I almost bought plat but then I realized that I would probably end up paying as much as I did in PL. So I have decided to only invest money and play PL. Been playing since 2010 and I still enjoy it. I am a bit sad at the current situation(no sts love for PL atm) but I am sure they will make something epic for next cap. Sts pls dont forget the game that made you what you are today.

Oldcoot
04-15-2013, 05:57 AM
I totally agree with mcbain.

Extreme
04-15-2013, 06:03 AM
There are a lot of great things about AL, but after the initial novelty of a new game, I'm starting to get bored with it quite frankly. While some people don't seem to mind, the lack of a moveable camera view is something I've personally never gotten used to, and I find it degrades the overall experience. There are also certain trends emerging in AL (won't say more than that) that I don't necessarily agree with. It's fun enough to play every once in a while (like this weekend for double xp!), but I keep finding myself coming back to PL. That's just my experience, if it helps.

Same as me... I tried all 3 games and it just cant fit to me...

aav5224
04-15-2013, 09:00 AM
Stick with pl with your friends and level up or do something :banana:

TheBedtBird
04-15-2013, 09:05 AM
Do endgame pvp as a bird, I just regun doing endgame and im having a blast, maby since you been gone so long I could teach you how to play at the class you play to the best of its abilities, but if not ok, endgame pvp is the most enjoyable part of Pocket legends in my opinion:)

Bous
04-15-2013, 09:07 AM
I like pl because it has set effects like demonic..ect.. And pvp is single player based as for al you only get 4 skills

Ujustgotnuked
04-15-2013, 11:57 AM
With AL its like woah, i thought i would be 'pro' from the start cuz ive played PL for so long, but the PvE is like.....ermagurd why cant i solo these lvls??? And for PvP its like, this guy has like x4 the amount of Dps and Armor i have, and ive messed up my skills not knowing that u can only have 4 on the display, yet im still beating him.....dat logic O.o