PDA

View Full Version : Guild Specific Items?

Druc
04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
What about only having dyes for guilds (once they come out) or maybe some sort of Tabard (yeah, like WoW) to set a uniform for everyone within the guild. or have guild specific items.

And maybe to stop every Joe-archer from making a guild/clan to get this 'bonus' maybe set some sort of minimum guild registered people before you are able to unlock these features.

10 Members - Guild Tabard/Dye
15 Members - Guild Banner (for future housing/etc)
20 Members - Guild Specific Low-level Items (Shields, Staves, bows) for you know, looking cool in
30 Members - ...some uber-cool looking thing or whatever

The items shouldn't be game-changing power items or anything as some people just don't want to be in a guild and it keeps things fair, but those that play together and have a tight-nit guild community (thus will play PL more and paying more for items, contributing more to the culture) should be somewhat rewarded in cool looking items.

So yeah, just my thoughts..

Joesmo
04-27-2010, 07:02 PM
10 Members - Guild Tabard/Dye
15 Members - Guild Banner (for future housing/etc)
20 Members - Guild Specific Low-level Items (Shields, Staves, bows) for you know, looking cool in
30 Members - ...some uber-cool looking thing or whatever

I really think that this a good idea. Banners could be when your looking at somebodies stats they have their banner sitting beside their name. Should almost have a guild tab when looking at somebody elses info. To see what guild somebodies in, how many people are in that guild, and what rank they are in the guild.

And maybe to stop every Joe-archer from making a guild/clan to get this 'bonus' maybe set some sort of minimum guild registered people before you are able to unlock these features

This is a very basic idea. I should hope that this is an obvious part of the first guild version.

Flamin
04-28-2010, 01:22 AM
I like the idea, also players should have to pay 5000 gold and $2.99 to make a guild/clan.

utopi
04-28-2010, 10:16 AM
I like the idea too , but i think dye should be available to everybody thru the plat store.

Xanthia
04-28-2010, 11:02 AM
I like the idea of each guild having its own identity, however I do not believe that the items should be focused on how many members the guild has. It should be on production, like maybe make some sort of status points that the guild can earn. It would be unfair to make it based on members.