PDA

View Full Version : Swamps have lost there flames.

gwippy
10-07-2010, 06:35 AM
I never really realized how much the update affected the swamps until now. i'm just been playing with my new character untha a mage bear and i have ice-blast of owl and i seem to be able to solo bosses and clear the dungeon by myself without challenge and im only lvl31.

SlipperyJim
10-07-2010, 07:34 AM
I thought the Swamps were nerfed a while ago. Have they been nerfed again?

Vyvin
10-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Wanda nerf!
/Vyvin

TwinkTastical
10-07-2010, 10:41 AM
yeah they got nerfed hard a wile back, tbh Devs cater to the noobs quite a bit more than us players who spend 2 bucks a day on respecs and spend 60 hrs a weekend on PL.... xD

Fyrce
10-07-2010, 02:58 PM
I thought that was only till the Lieutenants. They're not as hard as before, but before Ao3, I was still getting some help requests for the snipers (Lebow). Maybe they got nerfed again? Haven't had a help request there in awhile ...

Royce
10-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Nah they were turned into run of the mill hack and slash garbage a while back. It never really made sense since there was always the Skeller alternative for people who fear challenge. Now with AO3, the only reason that anyone could think of, catering to hack and slash no skill players, seems less likely. So was the swamp nerf in vain, a result of a temporary stance by the devs on difficulty that has since changed? I guess we'll never know. But it's really too bad now. It would have been a nice place for players to learn how to play as a team and learn skills they would later need in AO3...