PDA

View Full Version : Any word on new cap?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
04-14-2013, 09:28 PM
I was about to buy a Swift elite set to farm better until i thought, We've been in Blacksmoke cap fo a while now what if new cap comes soon? Im not about to waste 3.5mil an a set thats gunna drop to 1mil soon :/

Cavoc
04-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I wouldn't recommend buying it for 3.5 in the first place..
But nobody knows when new cap is coming out. We just know that It's coming.

Eventually

Redtank
04-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Actually usually the prices tend to go down then come back up. Demonic fo example

Roberto077
04-14-2013, 10:08 PM
After SL

Mage till the end
04-14-2013, 10:26 PM
I reall hope it comes out soon

Whirlzap
04-14-2013, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't recommend buying it for 3.5 in the first place..
But nobody knows when new cap is coming out. We just know that It's coming.

Eventually
Yes.

Whirlzap
04-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Actually usually the prices tend to go down then come back up. Demonic fo example

Demonic was a special case since Nuri's was an extremely short cap and the improvement from Sewers to Demonic is just incredible.
Furthermore, it has always been one of the most "cool"-est sets and the materials and items used for it had a reputation for being extremely rare to loot/expensive to buy during the 61 Cap.
Lastly, it was because almost all the Devs' characters went around sporting off Demonic sets prior to the Nuri release 24/7 and everyone wanted to be a mini-Dev.

Suentous PO
04-14-2013, 11:23 PM
Drop rates on glyph and the components used to craft have changed GREATLY from back when nuri was cap. That I think has changed demonic price the most.

Jcyee
04-15-2013, 01:20 AM
I was about to buy a Swift elite set to farm better until i thought, We've been in Blacksmoke cap fo a while now what if new cap comes soon? Im not about to waste 3.5mil an a set thats gunna drop to 1mil soon :/

Nope. Don't think any time soon. If there was, there would be a thread about it in the Announcements section.

Caiahar
04-15-2013, 08:27 AM
Buy the swift set. The Devs are addicted to AL for now. Expect a cap 5 months later. Or it could be that PL had died officially.

Caiahar
04-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Demonic was a special case since Nuri's was an extremely short cap and the improvement from Sewers to Demonic is just incredible.
Furthermore, it has always been one of the most "cool"-est sets and the materials and items used for it had a reputation for being extremely rare to loot/expensive to buy during the 61 Cap.
Lastly, it was because almost all the Devs' characters went around sporting off Demonic sets prior to the Nuri release 24/7 and everyone wanted to be a mini-Dev.

The demonic sets are very expensive. Maybe as much as a swift set. The thing that makes it soo hard to craft is the glyphic steels. You have to farm without luck, because the steel will re roll into a green (I think). The demonic sets are also "looking" cooler, and pvp wise, they are better than sanguine, orlok, or Lilith. Tell Apollo to prove it, he beats all those vampire sets with his demonic set :D.

aav5224
04-15-2013, 09:29 AM
When summer comes I hope

Freuigobab
04-15-2013, 11:33 AM
I heard a few rumors about Humania being another trilogy like the Alien Oasis, I'm not sure wether this is accurate but new cap could be continuation of Humania? Even if it's not true I wouldn't be against it I had a ton of fun there :D

Whirlzap
04-15-2013, 11:47 AM
I heard a few rumors about Humania being another trilogy like the Alien Oasis, I'm not sure wether this is accurate but new cap could be continuation of Humania? Even if it's not true I wouldn't be against it I had a ton of fun there :D
No such rumor yet.
However, I heard they're looking to make an AO 4.
It'll be just painful watching re-used Galactic Overlords...

I mean, you guys remember this?

What did the Alien ruler say when he fell off a boat?
Galactic Overboard!

Just awful, eh?

Zeus
04-15-2013, 11:56 AM
No such rumor yet.

Just awful, eh?

No, what was painful was if you played during the first few weeks of AOIII and the Galactic OverLord was able to one hit everything, including fully decked out bears.

Heck, mages had to stand outside of the room, along with birds. Birds only went in to blast shield and then they would run out.

Freuigobab
04-15-2013, 12:00 PM
No such rumor yet.

Just awful, eh?

Good God that's horrible XD

Freuigobab
04-15-2013, 12:01 PM
No, what was painful was if you played during the first few weeks of AOIII and the Galactic OverLord was able to one hit everything, including fully decked out bears.

Heck, mages had to stand outside of the room, along with birds. Birds only went in to blast shield and then they would run out.

Even today I always get requests from 45-50 lvls to get them with the overlord, a full party ranging from 45-52 still can barely handle him! The only way anybody defeats him and is still able to get xp from him is by asking a high lvl!

The Flash
04-15-2013, 12:34 PM
No such rumor yet.

Just awful, eh?

Lol the olden days. It was my 1st cap but wasnt as bad as farmining shadow cave gear. Witch was so OP, most OP boss for the lv.

Griffinfan
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Addicted to money, not the game, who would get addicted to AL, makes no sense.....

If the devs were addicted to money then you would see nothing purchasable in the store with gold, and platinum prices would be higher.

Believe me I know games with Devs addicted to money, it is a much different atmosphere

Subscriber
04-15-2013, 01:25 PM
No new post in announcements (by a dev).

No new info on the cap.

Stop making these threads.

Mage till the end
04-15-2013, 08:49 PM
If they make a ao4 Ill most defiantly quit. That's me least favorite cap. 10 bucks says the mobs will be recycled, possiably the maps to. The one thing sts does good is the pinks and the bosses. I think the do a nice job in that categorie.

angeldawn
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM

Oh I hated him!!! I would stand in that corner forever. (I chatted the whole time). I died so many times before I learned a bird had to do it. The barrels worked too but was impossible for a nub like me back then.