PDA

View Full Version : Post your funniest PVP story

Freuigobab
04-14-2013, 10:21 PM
I was in a game where it was 1<3. Sadly I was the one, the were toying with me. -.-" The sent the snowflake after me and froze me, the game up to me and used the kiss emoticon on me... Needless to say everyone laughed at my mortified manner and me saying. "How much for another? ;P" You guys have any good stories? Besides pwning noobs and rushing? Or if you have a good rusher one post that one.

Yich
04-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Once upon a time there was an OP bird. He was so OP that everybody died. The end.

^Only story I have, meant to be told in the voice of none other than Patrick Star.

Whirlzap
04-14-2013, 11:04 PM
Once upon a time Rushorgtfo rushed me.
The next day I rushed him.
Then we became fr13ndz 4 l1f3.

TheBeastXD
04-14-2013, 11:30 PM
once upon a time ... lol i got nothing xD

D-:
04-14-2013, 11:49 PM
When this kid with founder said I was trash and I 10-0d him on Freefarming. Then he asks for my build and says if I didn't give it to him my pvp life is over. Lol...

XghostzX
04-15-2013, 07:46 AM
Once upon a time there was an OP bird. He was so OP that everybody died. The end.

^Only story I have, meant to be told in the voice of none other than Patrick Star.

Spongebob reference. Nailed it.

Yich
04-15-2013, 07:59 AM

Glad someone caught it.

Sryyoulose
04-15-2013, 07:59 AM

Why everyone watch spongebob?!
Anyways... Going back to the sewers: everyone rushes you if you wore Ao gear that looks like trash... So being a bird at the time had a pink trueshot, some pink armor that looked nubby and drainer helm with some noob vanity that I don't remember. I walked into a match to get rushed by a super Noob bear... So I'm like I got this easy... Killed him once... People assumed I was rushin got teamed by some mm mage and ff or fort bear Fml

aav5224
04-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Anyways... Going back to the sewers: everyone rushes you if you wore Ao gear that looks like trash... So being a bird at the time had a pink trueshot, some pink armor that looked nubby and drainer helm with some noob vanity that I don't remember. I walked into a match to get rushed by a super Noob bear... So I'm like I got this easy... Killed him once... People assumed I was rushin got teamed by some mm mage and ff or fort bear Fml
Sponge bob is awesome go watch it on Hulu or nickelodeon good day

TheBedtBird
04-15-2013, 09:21 AM
I find it funny when I beat 76 fully crafted players on my little tiki bird:)

Ujustgotnuked
04-15-2013, 10:16 AM
I died.....

Freuigobab
04-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Once upon a time Rushorgtfo rushed me.
The next day I rushed him.
Then we became fr13ndz 4 l1f3.

Sounds like a great beginning to a friendship :D

once upon a time ... lol i got nothing xD

Well at least you tried :D

I died.....

Well everybody can relate to that XD

I managed that once (and I'm an int bird in a tiki god set) and then I got my face kicked in the other player got so mad XD

Good one XD

Cavoc
04-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Once upon a time, I said go. And guess what?

The other guy said go right back. Then he started buffing.

And a random bird op joined and killed me. Wait that's everytime I pvp.

Xvanitykingx
04-15-2013, 11:16 PM
My funnies/saddest and only pvp story is:

I have never and will never pvp on xvanitykingx.

Mysticaleagle
04-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Once upon a time, I joined my first PvP match, and saw a player named Zonesmash. Then, I directly left and never played PvP again because I was terrified. He's too pro.

MightyMicah
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Hmm I have to say that what makes the funniest pvp for me is when there's a game of like 5 new guys wearing pathetic gear and going at each other like crazy. They're always so into it! Cussing each other out and all that...then I just join and kill the opposing team. Lol

Freuigobab
04-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Hmm I have to say that what makes the funniest pvp for me is when there's a game of like 5 new guys wearing pathetic gear and going at each other like crazy. They're always so into it! Cussing each other out and all that...then I just join and kill the opposing team. Lol

I bet they were enraged XD

Rushorgtfo
04-16-2013, 11:18 AM
I started pl when it came out. Than I started Pvp when it came out between swamps and ao1 than became best at Pvp and still am. The end.

Sequel I kicked whirlzap's *** THAN became best friends 4 life;)

Rushorgtfo
04-16-2013, 11:29 AM
The sent the snowflake after me and froze me, the game up to me and used the kiss emoticon on me

When people have English like a little kid I think it's adorable lawl

Reunegade
04-16-2013, 05:09 PM
one time when i was in alterra, i went to this zone where you kill someone, and then i used this girl looking dude and used this black heart skill thing, and then i used this cool looking green plant thing, and then the red thingy on the left was very red, but then it all became black. then i went down on floor and kissed it. then there was this little arrow thing and it said something below it like recon or something and i was so happy because it never happened

Oskitopee
04-16-2013, 05:15 PM
The ctf score was 4-3. We were losing. The enemy had the flag, and we could not let him cap it. My teammate fell, and as a bird, I had to watch him go. I skillfully used thorn wall, rooting the enemy in front of me. Oh NO! Their carrier was 2m to their base! I let out a wild blast and...

...SUCCESS! He went down! Made a mad dash to my flag and returned it. Although our team didn't win it was the awesomest moment ever. He was like one bird step away from winning the game but I got him down. FUN

Promagin
04-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Ok so I ate a chocolate bar and didn't share. GF

EL FIN

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Zonesmash wrecked me at 56 with str/dex, then we became homies, now everyone hates him.

Freuigobab
04-16-2013, 07:08 PM

Believe it or not my autocorrect has a horrible glitch where it makes words that are grammatically correct look as if I am an illiterate. XD I have managed to fix the problem now but I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother has been messing around with my computer. ._." Either that or this is my punishment for purchasing a mac instead of a PC. XD In any case I am fluent in English. :D

Freuigobab
04-16-2013, 07:10 PM
one time when i was in alterra, i went to this zone where you kill someone, and then i used this girl looking dude and used this black heart skill thing, and then i used this cool looking green plant thing, and then the red thingy on the left was very red, but then it all became black. then i went down on floor and kissed it. then there was this little arrow thing and it said something below it like recon or something and i was so happy because it never happened

Don't mock me just because I happened to forget because I forgot it was frostbite D; It was late.... Lol I laughed myself at how stupid I had described the post the following morning, I can be pretty funny ;P

Waug
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM

I find it funny when I beat a tiki bird who can beat full crafted 76s.

Waug
04-16-2013, 08:56 PM

You forget, not only you but most of the forum-ers and players that this is an International game, even adult players play this game who does not know more than 'yes or no' maybe. Myself is one of em, but yeah I speak a very little bit better english than 'yes & no'

Rushorgtfo
04-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Believe it or not my autocorrect has a horrible glitch where it makes words that are grammatically correct look as if I am an illiterate. XD I have managed to fix the problem now but I have a sneaking suspicion that my brother has been messing around with my computer. ._." Either that or this is my punishment for purchasing a mac instead of a PC. XD In any case I am fluent in English. :D

Noooo quit being all formal. I like you better when you typed like a foreigner to correct grammar. Times like these make me wish I had a 6 year old kid, bringing home school work with writing that is so darn cute, sh1t like that makes my day.

Zonesmasher
04-17-2013, 12:25 AM
I got two stories in here wow

Freuigobab
04-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Noooo quit being all formal. I like you better when you typed like a foreigner to correct grammar. Times like these make me wish I had a 6 year old kid, bringing home school work with writing that is so darn cute, sh1t like that makes my day.

....I'm known for writing formally dude...

Subscriber
04-18-2013, 04:18 PM
I got two stories in here wow

So popular Zone, we love you.

Zonesmasher
04-20-2013, 04:48 AM

D-:
04-20-2013, 10:16 AM

He's being sarcastic.

No one likes you.

The Sadness
04-20-2013, 06:46 PM
I was playing as Omghaaaaaaalp and some bear was like: 70% of ppl in pvp are bears. So I switched to mage and said go. Beat him 2-0 and he had the balls to say: lol, str mage.

Ummm... You're a bear complaining about bears!!! :D

Argyros
04-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Being a l10 bear in pvp is epic. I'm like "l18 bird BRING IT!" Ya I get a little to hyper...

Zeus
04-20-2013, 09:39 PM
I was playing as Omghaaaaaaalp and some bear was like: 70% of ppl in pvp are bears. So I switched to mage and said go. Beat him 2-0 and he had the balls to say: lol, str mage.

Bahaha, but I'm a firm believer that classes should play their own class. :D

Caiahar
04-20-2013, 09:42 PM

But, but, I specialize in birds and ranged classes! Yet I play other classes in pvp..

Zeus
04-20-2013, 09:52 PM
But, but, I specialize in birds and ranged classes! Yet I play other classes in pvp..

Lol, I too love the range class but I've always been adept in the warrior class of MMOs.

Idk why, it's just how it works. I guess it's a "the grass is greener on the other side" type of thing.

Freuigobab
04-20-2013, 09:57 PM

Interesting story but your signature is what made me laugh XD

Freuigobab
04-20-2013, 09:58 PM

I'm an int bird.... please don't hate me ._.

Freuigobab
04-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Being a l10 bear in pvp is epic. I'm like "l18 bird BRING IT!" Ya I get a little to hyper...

Being a little hyper is ok :D

Caiahar
04-20-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm an int bird.... please don't hate me ._.

._.'........dude, have you tried that combo, shattering scream plus a mt. Fang wand (I forget :p) that makes nightmare?

The Sadness
04-21-2013, 06:40 AM
Meaning I should have beat him with bear? Next time I see him, I will. :P

Freuigobab: that's my son. Don't ask me how old I am, I'm ancient.

Randomguy
04-21-2013, 11:53 AM
my l76 got killed by a crowd of zombies in forest haven when i was afk

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Ok so I was on my 61 today, and then I was like 71 BRING IT ON!!!!!! and then,

I died :(

Zeus
04-21-2013, 12:41 PM

Bahaha, or beat him as an int mage. :D

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
I have one story
I saw a lvl 71, he was a mix of all three gears:
Phantom Bow
Sand Walker Armor
Hula helm
and Drum

he was beating lotsa ppl with it....i asked him to 1vs1, we started, and soon he one kill on me and i had 5....lol

Zeus
04-21-2013, 01:05 PM
I have one story
I saw a lvl 71, he was a mix of all three gears:
Phantom Bow
Sand Walker Armor
Hula helm
and Drum

he was beating lotsa ppl with it....i asked him to 1vs1, we started, and soon he one kill on me and i had 5....lol

Impossible to be a mix of all 3...

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Impossible to be a mix of all 3...

yea...i found out that the guys he was beating had (mostly) noob mt. fang gear. Ive tried being a mix of all three, int, str, and dex, and i failed horribly lol. But it was funny since he had mixes of all 3 class gear...(i think). But anyways, he told me himself he had mix, idk why he had drum...maybe he also used scimitar :p

Zeus
04-21-2013, 02:08 PM
yea...i found out that the guys he was beating had (mostly) noob mt. fang gear. Ive tried being a mix of all three, int, str, and dex, and i failed horribly lol. But it was funny since he had mixes of all 3 class gear...(i think). But anyways, he told me himself he had mix, idk why he had drum...maybe he also used scimitar :p

What I meant was that it is impossible to be a mix of all 3 L70 gears: dexterity, intelligence, and strength. Why? There is simply not enough attribute points to meet the requirement.

So either he was exaggerating or you were.

Caiahar
04-21-2013, 02:09 PM
What I meant was that it is impossible to be a mix of all 3 L70 gears: dexterity, intelligence, and strength. Why? There is simply not enough attribute points to meet the requirement.

Then him ._. he ran around saying he was mixed stats..

The Sadness
04-21-2013, 08:18 PM
EW. :D

Reunegade
04-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Then him ._. he ran around saying he was mixed stats..

All the humania armos look the same

Piosidon
04-21-2013, 08:45 PM
So a friend started to rush me ,and I assumed it was all in good fun, and I started rushing back. We got in this repetitive pattern of me dying, him dying, me dying, and so on. Eventually he just raged and left.
I saw him the next day and he was all chill again.

Moral of the story: don't play PL drinking a beer.

razerfingers
04-21-2013, 08:52 PM
i died, the end. gf

Freuigobab
04-22-2013, 08:03 PM
._.'........dude, have you tried that combo, shattering scream plus a mt. Fang wand (I forget :p) that makes nightmare?

Yes I have actually a very nice combo it has come in handy XD

Freuigobab
04-22-2013, 08:04 PM

LMAO XD and it's even more amusing because I still am quite young XD

Freuigobab
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM

Either way I'm probably screwed XD

Freuigobab
04-22-2013, 08:06 PM
EW. :D

Int mages are soooooooooo old fashion Xp

Cavoc
04-22-2013, 10:39 PM

Not to mention he said phantom bow
With a drum.

Wendellism
04-23-2013, 11:22 AM
Ragericon one day decided to rush his guildmates. Luis, Usa and Oka tries to team him back, but he's too pro to be teamed by them. Luis boots him out of guild.

Zeus
04-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Ragericon one day decided to rush his guildmates. Luis, Usa and Oka tries to team him back, but he's too pro to be teamed by them. Luis boots him out of guild.

I love NPH!!!

Caiahar
04-23-2013, 11:55 AM
i remember one. I made a thread a while back about it.
I was pvping with my voodoo, i was only one on team, and 3 others on other team, it consisted of: A shivering/iceberg 30 bear, a noob :p, another voodoo, they started teaming me, they all came at once, and i beat them all.

Sus
04-23-2013, 12:03 PM
I was pvping with my voodoo, i was only one on team, and 3 others on other team, it consisted of: A shivering/iceberg 30 bear, a noob :p, another voodoo, they started teaming me, they all came at once, and i beat them all.

WOOOOOW! :rolleyes:

Caiahar
04-23-2013, 12:28 PM
WOOOOOW! :rolleyes:

Nice Sarcasm :rolleyes: Proof:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92058-Hax-or-Real&highlight=real

Zeus
04-23-2013, 12:34 PM

In the screenshots, there are players questioning saying: Rush!?!?!

You say that they charged at you, but the screenshots say otherwise as there are players saying that you are rushing. I wouldn't call that proof, Shadow.

Sus
04-23-2013, 12:37 PM
^ Dat logic :) . And by the way, I used that sarcasm, because the thread is about mentioning your funny pvp story, while you just told a story bragging how pro you are, beating 3 nubs as a voodoo, and besides, they were unbuffed just like Apollo said.

Caiahar
04-23-2013, 12:41 PM

You say that they charged at you, but the screenshots say otherwise as there are players saying that you are rushing. I wouldn't call that proof, Shadow.

More like they all rushed me and accused me of rushing them.

Sus
04-23-2013, 12:48 PM

That doesn't matter. Just don't try to create a reputation posting things like this. People that are famous became famous of being aknowledged by many people, not posting silly things like this.

Zeus
04-23-2013, 12:53 PM

I don't believe you. Why?

I bolded what you've told me.

Now, the screenshots tell me otherwise. In the screenshots, I see a iceberg bear (check), a forgotten staff mage which I'm guessing is the new player you titled as "noob", and a L30 Shivering Mage (doesn't match up to what you said).

Now, I ask, where is the other voodoo? All I see is a L30 shivering mage.

Please, don't lie about your stories to make yourself appear better than you are. That's something Zonesmash would do.

Also, like Sus said, the thread was funniest PvP stories, not bragging​ PvP stories.

dudetus
04-23-2013, 12:57 PM

I told u that.

Sus
04-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Oh and btw @shadow, please refrain from calling out other peoples names, putting them down in such a manner is not funny neither cool. What would you do if you was one of them and see this thread? I bet you would've been angry, it's not something to be proud of.

Freuigobab
04-23-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't believe you. Why?

I bolded what you've told me.

Now, the screenshots tell me otherwise. In the screenshots, I see a iceberg bear (check), a forgotten staff mage which I'm guessing is the new player you titled as "noob", and a L30 Shivering Mage (doesn't match up to what you said).

Now, I ask, where is the other voodoo? All I see is a L30 shivering mage.

Please, don't lie about your stories to make yourself appear better than you are. That's something Zonesmash would do.

Also, like Sus said, the thread was funniest PvP stories, not bragging​ PvP stories.

That doesn't matter. Just don't try to create a reputation posting things like this. People that are famous became famous of being aknowledged by many people, not posting silly things like this.

Guys ._. I love you all the same please no arguing on my thread it makes me sad T.T

The Sadness
04-23-2013, 05:37 PM

Everything on teh Internet is true.