PDA

View Full Version : Help in PL

Alhuntrazeck
04-15-2013, 03:26 AM
So I've been playing AL ever since just after the 16-21 cap raise and i'm lovin' it! But i'm beginning to get real p.o.ed at the locked crates. So, i wanna just check out PL, maybe play a little and switch back (i've got a guild to co-run back in AL :p). PL's cartoony graphics and even gameplay is so different from AL's its confusing. I'd like someone to help me through the game, teach me the basics, etc. I'd be real grateful ;) thanks in advance.

Raxin
04-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Pl is full of thrasher only jerks skip the heartache and headache and man up and play al :-) pl is hella plat driven too and way less social

zzjoshzz
04-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Lol.

CrimsonTider
04-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Pl is full of thrasher only jerks skip the heartache and headache and man up and play al :-) pl is hella plat driven too and way less social

Sounds like someone's been burnt.

KingFu
04-15-2013, 09:29 PM

Only at end game if you plan to PvE/level to 76. I haven't purchased plat in months upon months and I do fine with a few trial pay offers here and there for things like respecs.

Even then, there are daily blessings to where you can get a 3x combo ever so often and level/farm all that day.

Promagin
04-15-2013, 09:59 PM
I <3 pl

Wendellism
04-15-2013, 10:36 PM
PM drain im legitimately the best player the world has ever seen in any game PL included.

Sincerely Drain

This guy is trash. Looking at his posts so far, necros and lousy storytelling.

Add me instead if you need a great supporter to help you, I will be playing on weekends & public holidays.

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 07:26 AM
kay thanks wendell. i just dont feel like lvling till 76 o.O

xcainnblecterx
04-16-2013, 09:53 AM

Ive been running bsm with a 75 int bear in glyph or with a sbl sometimes, no elixers and still find people inviting me and not being kicked out of randoms. I think you've just had a bad experience. Im on pl every now and then, lemme know when your on and you can add me cainnblecter