PDA

View Full Version : Devs read this.

Ape
04-15-2013, 12:12 PM
Recently I started open a Youtube channel for Pocket Legends videos.
When I put money generating on I recieved a letter from Youtube that I wasn't allowed to do this because I dont have the right to do so.
After some investing I found out that the music was all good but I wasn't allowed to show any Pocket Legends content.

Personal Use. Spacetime Applications are intended for your personal, noncommercial use in accordance with these Terms. You agree that you will not (i) copy, display or distribute any part of the Spacetime Applications, in any medium, without Spacetime's prior written consent, or (ii) alter or modify any part of the Spacetime Applications other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Spacetime Applications for their intended purpose.

So devs, is it possible to get aproved for this all?
Here is one of the videos: http://youtu.be/k-HxGJn49EU
And don't worry its not a hack or something, If recuired ill make a quick tutorial to show so.

Roberto077
04-15-2013, 12:41 PM
Only got a message like that from youtube when I signed up for a partnership.

Griffinfan
04-15-2013, 01:06 PM
PM the devs, don't litter General Discussion

Ape
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
PM the devs, don't litter General Discussion

Sorry wasn't really thinking, but most of the times they don't awnser and my PM gets lost.

Bilaxman
04-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Sorry wasn't really thinking, but most of the times they don't awnser and my PM gets lost.

You could try messaging support :)

Yich
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM

Then you're either asking the wrong dev or they just dont like you. In either case, you're not going to get what you want by posting it in general discussion. PM Samhayne and JustG. If they say no, keep PMing devs until you get a yes. It's kind of like a "if mom says no, ask dad" scenario.

Ujustgotnuked
04-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Man, i wish my dad was cool enough to say the opposite of my mum

Yich
04-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Man, i wish my dad was cool enough to say the opposite of my mum

Ask the dog/cat.

Justg
04-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Then you're either asking the wrong dev or they just dont like you. In either case, you're not going to get what you want by posting it in general discussion. PM Samhayne and JustG. If they say no, keep PMing devs until you get a yes. It's kind of like a "if mom says no, ask dad" scenario.

FYI, repeatedly asking different devs actually really ticks us off. Be careful in pushing to get a developer's attention, the attention you get is probably not the attention you want.

Gonna close this one up now... *clickity clack*