PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Mega Maze for XP...

Oskitopee
04-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Any suggestions on how to do this?
I was thinking of doing mega maze unelixired until I cap. For any of you who actually did do mega maze for a lot of xp, how did you do it? Did you use thrashers as well as the xp gain elixir? Or is it enough to just go unelixired? Because for 30 plat, you can get one thrasher as dotd, which lasts an hour. For the same 30 plat, xp gain in mega maze lasts 30 min.
So which is better-thrasher in lost valley or unelixired mega maze?

EDIT or not thrasher for mega maze rather the 4x xp?

Gaunab
04-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Unelixired mega maze is a waste of plat. Its really simple math:
Lets say it takes you one hour to get from lvl A to lvl B if you used trasher and enable exp in maze. that would cost you 36 + 12*5 = 96 plat.
If you didnt use the trasher, it would take four hours in which you would buy enable exp elixirs. 4*12*5 = 240 plat. You pay more and it takes longer.

In lost valley you make roughly half (depending on the party) of the exp you get in mega maze in the same time. however your plat costs are only 36 plat per hour (instead of 96) so you will save plat but spend more time grinding.

wammm
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
IMHO go lvl @ lost valley. Maze burns out so much plats not unless you were race-capping for a new expansion (L81). Also, loots at lost valley is good aswell, a 500 loots can make up to 100-200K, easy money.

Disko
04-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Personally, I hate the grind, and I hate levels like lost valley, feel like it makes me dumber by the minute! Granted you can forma good party that will speed things up, but still not a fan.

Gaunab has the truth of it... honestly, if you are gonna pay to enable xp gain in MM, you may as well max out with 2x weeklong & thrash. Then when you eyes go blurry do Magma & Nest for a bit, at least those are fun levels with pink drops...

Subscriber
04-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Wammm said it.

There's really no need to do Mega Maze unelixired unless you're farming kills. Just use a thrasher or something if you really want to cap. No need to rush to 76 either though I'm sure we have plenty of time.

Plus you should wait until you get a 3x from the daily's, it makes everything easier.

Wendellism
04-15-2013, 10:45 PM
If you do not like to play in Lost Valley, Try Magma Fields with friends.

It's straightforward, and not complicated unlike Dragon Nest.

Suchislife
04-18-2013, 12:54 AM
I am currently lvl 22, should I do mega maze untiil I cant earn any more xp there or just skip to L.E?