PDA

View Full Version : The SL forum is getting pretty silent again

Cahaun
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Not much of a surprise, but I thought that people would be on here a bit more now that we actually got news on content.

I'm still wondering when someone will bring up the question: "Will we get our last skill now?"

Traosabara
04-15-2013, 03:03 PM
We may get our last skill, but I think it's more likely that we'll get a handful of passive skills instead.

Anyway, if you want more activity on the forums, invite some new players from in game.

Cahaun
04-15-2013, 03:49 PM
We may get our last skill, but I think it's more likely that we'll get a handful of passive skills instead.

Anyway, if you want more activity on the forums, invite some new players from in game.
What new players? :p
Just a small joke. I wouldn't mind having a handful of passives as long as they aren't as dull as they are in AL. The ones there were just things attributes give. I was hoping for class-specific and unique ones.

Urqui
04-15-2013, 04:08 PM
And the other day that I made a thread asking a question about SL I get told not to clog forums... lol?

I would love to see sets. Not the ones we got this last cap, but ones with sparkles or set animation like customs. Gives me reason to farm harder.:)

chukie
04-15-2013, 04:17 PM
And the other day that I made a thread asking a question about SL I get told not to clog forums... lol?

I would love to see sets. Not the ones we got this last cap, but ones with sparkles or set animation like customs. Gives me reason to farm harder.:)

They probs wont.. They probs give the same armor as last cap but in pink or some colour.

Urqui
04-15-2013, 04:20 PM
They probs wont.. They probs give the same armor as last cap but in pink or some colour.

:'(

Traosabara
04-15-2013, 07:07 PM
You just made me realize how awesome the operative's Planetkiller set would look in pink. I'm not even being sarcastic. :apathy:

Instead of passive skills, they could also just allow the current skills to be ranked higher than 6. But what I'm most looking forward to in this update is getting another piece of the Arbiter's set. It will be great to eventually have the full set to show off.

Cahaun
04-15-2013, 07:46 PM
You just made me realize how awesome the operative's Planetkiller set would look in pink. I'm not even being sarcastic. :apathy:

Instead of passive skills, they could also just allow the current skills to be ranked higher than 6. But what I'm most looking forward to in this update is getting another piece of the Arbiter's set. It will be great to eventually have the full set to show off.
I'm hoping they edit the Arbiter's set a bit for the engineer and others. The sleeves and boots aren't really as good quality as the helmets.

Traosabara
04-15-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm hoping they edit the Arbiter's set a bit for the engineer and others. The sleeves and boots aren't really as good quality as the helmets.
I agree. The sleeves and boots don't blend in with the rest of the set as well as they should. I hope that what we see in game now are just early versions of that armor, and that when the time comes to earn them, they will look more polished.

quanebo
04-15-2013, 08:12 PM
my arbiter set gonna be incomplete._. god dam I hate being too lazy to cap..

Battlegrinder
04-15-2013, 08:14 PM
I agree. The sleeves and boots don't blend in with the rest of the set as well as they should. I hope that what we see in game now are just early versions of that armor, and that when the time comes to earn them, they will look more polished.

I'm guessing that is. I think that same point came up back when the sets were revealed,that the arbiter legs and arms didn't seem to match the rest of the armor. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Aracnus
04-15-2013, 08:22 PM
my arbiter set gonna be incomplete._. god dam I hate being too lazy to cap..

Whatcha get for being a Quanub!

ShadowGunX
04-16-2013, 01:43 AM
m expecting to get recycle stuffs or stuffs fused with other recent weapons/armours

quanebo
04-16-2013, 02:07 PM

but capping is sooooooooo boring :(

Cahaun
04-16-2013, 04:39 PM

but capping is sooooooooo boring :(
It can be, but it's not boring when you play with friends. The hard part is that a huge amount of my friends have left SL so I guess it might be for me :p

quanebo
04-16-2013, 05:01 PM
It can be, but it's not boring when you play with friends. The hard part is that a huge amount of my friends have left SL so I guess it might be for me :p

ik playin wit friends makes it easier but too many runs gets boring for me :p I get bored very easily lol

DesertPirate
04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Hope after content there will be a bit more ppl active in the game

Cahaun
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Hope after content there will be a bit more ppl active in the game
As do I

DocDoBig
04-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Maybe this isn't the right place nor time but I suggest to hang in the Forum Games sometimes here and there.
Excuse me ;)

Itoopeo
04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Maybe this isn't the right place nor time but I suggest to hang in the Forum Games sometimes here and there.
Excuse me ;)

No advertaising on sts forum.

quanebo
04-17-2013, 03:59 PM
No advertaising on sts forum.

...? no advertising forums games?u confusin.

Itoopeo
04-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Its still advertaising.

Brb need to save a world

DocDoBig
04-17-2013, 04:18 PM
It's still advertising.

Brb, I need to save a world.

In which way is it prohibited to "advertise" , as you said , a forum-intern thing?
I only know it can have consequences
to advertise or pronounce a game which is not published by STS without decent permissions from the Devs.

--------
Whoever finds spelling or grammatical errors,
can keep them.

Cahaun
04-30-2013, 03:54 PM
This thread is now relevant again ;)

MightyMicah
05-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Not much of a surprise, but I thought that people would be on here a bit more now that we actually got news on content.

I'm still wondering when someone will bring up the question: "Will we get our last skill now?"

Let's revive this forum. You and I! We got this! :)

Cahaun
05-02-2013, 04:51 PM

Let's revive this forum. You and I! We got this! :)
Hurrah! :D
To victory!

Battlegrinder
05-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Gentleman, we can rebuild it. We have the technology.

Cahaun
05-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Gentleman, we can rebuild it. We have the technology.
If we rebuild this forum, we need to make sure that the AoB is back up and running so that there is a connection between the devs and players INSIDE the game. The STS Insider doesn't advertise itself well to players in the game so we need the AoB back!
/constructiverant