PDA

View Full Version : Elite rings

Cavoc
04-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Will they be available next cap? I wasn't sure if they were only available to those with caps to the point of blacksmoke, or if they will continue on with the caps to come.

Aveea
04-15-2013, 09:18 PM
No way of knowing. We are all in the dark.

tHelonestud
04-15-2013, 09:20 PM
yes, if you only have one elite vanity this cap, when you get the new one next cap and equip them together you will get the 2 piece elite ring, or 3 piece of you currently have 2 vanities.

Cavoc
04-15-2013, 09:27 PM
yes, if you only have one elite vanity this cap, when you get the new one next cap and equip them together you will get the 2 piece elite ring, or 3 piece of you currently have 2 vanities.

I've only capped once, so next cap I'd get the 2 piece?

Mage till the end
04-15-2013, 10:05 PM

Hm that's nice to know. But I must ask is this comeing from a dev or his this an educated guess?

CrimsonTider
04-15-2013, 10:13 PM
I've only capped once, so next cap I'd get the 2 piece?

If they continue with the same content they have now, then yes. For some, this will be the first chance to have a complete 3-piece elite vanity set. For others, they will have 5-6 and if there isn't at least some change, there will literally be no incentive to cap. This cap is my first time to not go for the "elite" cap because it held no incentive for me.

All w can do is wait and see. (In the dark as Aveea said.)