PDA

View Full Version : Trading question

Whorrior
04-15-2013, 10:44 PM
This is somewhat of a trading question but im not buying or selling anything so im not putting this in the trading sub forum

Anyway can i ask for a list/ or partial list that encompasses all the beggining titles of superior legendary items for all classes

For example:
items that start with "clever", or "lifethief" or "agile" etc are many times more valuable then most other regular legendary weapons (items that begin with "agile) theyre a better class of legendary weapons)

Im sure like many other traders; i tend to put in a word like "clever" or "bone" in the search bar in the auction place, so i can find very good items hoping on of them will be on sale for a very low price (so i can turn it around and sell it for more)

Im not expecting one person to come here and list every single title, but hopefully it will simply build on until i/ and other traders have most or many

Raxin
04-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Desired prefixes are
Clever = int
Agile = dex
Mighty = str
Desired suffixes are
Of potentcy is.dmg bonus and int
Of brutality is.dmg bonus and str
Of assault is.dmg bobus and.dex

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
o.O now where'd you find that out? real useful. thanks rax...
and anyway. clever ___ of potency is best for mages who wanna go straight int, eh?

Raxin
04-16-2013, 09:27 AM
o.O now where'd you find that out? real useful. thanks rax
Omg are u absorbing any of the game when u playż

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
uh i play to have fun. not to learn about it -.-

Cremated
04-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Play4fun

I sometimes learn but people usually tell me tricks of the trade

Raxin
04-16-2013, 10:26 AM
o.O now where'd you find that out? real useful. thanks rax...
and anyway. clever ___ of potency is best for mages who wanna go straight int, eh?
Well i think most items dont stack same stat. Hence no mighty blah blah of brutality
Or clever blah blah of potency
Or agile blah blah of assault
But when it does it sub stats the class main req

Whorrior
04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks rax but i was also asking for all class suffixes/ prefixes

Like for example some all class prefixes that imply higher value might be bone, villanious, heroic or shipmaster

Some sufixes might be like savy or tactics...not many come to mind