PDA

View Full Version : How to kill a lvl7 pro rogue with lvl7 mage?

kixkaxx
04-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Just wondering...now i have best gears and pets but still have no chance 1v1 on rogues..no enough stun or damage to keep them away from health pack

Cremated
04-16-2013, 02:47 AM
IMO Use stun on charged fireball, lightning 250% on crit, shield invulnerability, heal ( I know people say heal is useless but heal saved my but and is very useful for surviving loads of waves of noobs. It also is good in 1v1 because warrior have heal, rogue heal and mages would just die out )

Pet: Ribbit, Malison, Glacian, Ripmaw (stun).

I usually shield up, whilst rogue throws down med's. Then i shield while rogue normally charge aimed you. i then ribbit proc, charge fire and charge lightning. If low hp i heal.

I normally 250-300 crit fireball and 250-500 crit lightning which mullers them.

If this build helped click Thanks!

Infrico
04-16-2013, 03:04 AM
^ Sup bro :D

Just like to follow up, yeah hes right, with the current nerfs on sorcerer the only way you can stand a chance in a fight is through lightning/fireball/shield. I would say, the best build to go into as a sorcerer is a crit build...why? because you have no other choice lol, you either finish your opponent early or there is no way you can end the fight, this is assuming you're facing a twinked level 7 rogue or warrior. Therefore the only two pets I would consider are colton/ribbit. Colton has very effective stuns which can save you in a lot of situations plus providing you with considerable damage/crit/hp. Ribbit is very effective in finishing your opponents fast due to its arcane ability. Once you use your fireball stun, hit the arcane ability then charged lightning and hope for the best that it crits xD, after which, apply your charged shield, and spam skills after that, except fireball, always charge fireball. Mages really need to be buffed :-/

kixkaxx
04-16-2013, 03:05 AM
IMO Use stun on charged fireball, lightning 250% on crit, shield invulnerability, heal ( I know people say heal is useless but heal saved my but and is very useful for surviving loads of waves of noobs. It also is good in 1v1 because warrior have heal, rogue heal and mages would just die out )

Pet: Ribbit, Malison, Glacian, Ripmaw (stun).

I usually shield up, whilst rogue throws down med's. Then i shield while rogue normally charge aimed you. i then ribbit proc, charge fire and charge lightning. If low hp i heal.

I normally 250-300 crit fireball and 250-500 crit lightning which mullers them.

If this build helped click Thanks!

O.o you really mean lvl7?

Cremated
04-16-2013, 03:32 AM
^ Sup bro :D

Just like to follow up, yeah hes right, with the current nerfs on sorcerer the only way you can stand a chance in a fight is through lightning/fireball/shield. I would say, the best build to go into as a sorcerer is a crit build...why? because you have no other choice lol, you either finish your opponent early or there is no way you can end the fight, this is assuming you're facing a twinked level 7 rogue or warrior. Therefore the only two pets I would consider are colton/ribbit. Colton has very effective stuns which can save you in a lot of situations plus providing you with considerable damage/crit/hp. Ribbit is very effective in finishing your opponents fast due to its arcane ability. Once you use your fireball stun, hit the arcane ability then charged lightning and hope for the best that it crits xD, after which, apply your charged shield, and spam skills after that, except fireball, always charge fireball. Mages really need to be buffed :-/

Ya bro i pmed you last night calling you a newby.
Ya my crit build i win 37 1v1 and loss 3. I have a 300-40 kdr. BUT IM A LEVEL 10 because its cooler :) and challenging.

Hit me up online rico wanna talk

Cremated
04-16-2013, 03:33 AM
O.o you really mean lvl7?

I am mean.

kixkaxx
04-16-2013, 06:05 AM
I am mean.

wow..how do you get 500dmg with crit lightning? as i remember the base damage of lightning is less than 90 if using ribbit

Cremated
04-16-2013, 06:21 AM
You have the upgrade 250% on critical..

kixkaxx
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM
You have the upgrade 250% on critical..
so 250% upgrate grant 500% dmg on crit for ligthning?

Cremated
04-16-2013, 10:45 AM
How does 250% mean 500%, :D

D-:
04-16-2013, 12:33 PM
How does 250% mean 500%, :D

Lmfao

mafiainc42
04-16-2013, 01:55 PM
u cant kill a pro rogue!!!! no matter how pro yur mage is.

Cremated
04-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I can kill over average under pro rogues and I will beat you some time mr punishment

kixkaxx
04-16-2013, 08:03 PM
u cant kill a pro rogue!!!! no matter hotw pro yur mage is.

even though you are infinitely lucky and crit every time?lol

Cremated
04-17-2013, 02:16 AM
If u mega stun with ripmaw fireball

mafiainc42
04-17-2013, 02:30 AM
I can kill over average under pro rogues and I will beat you some time mr punishment

lol.. perhaps. some day.

Cremated
04-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Yes... Someday if i get glacian, top gear, your build etc :p

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Yes... Someday if i get glacian, top gear, your build etc :p

^ Bes playarr talkinn

Cremated
04-17-2013, 11:34 AM
O yeh. Best twink and its best not bes, player not playarr and talking not talkinn. :) YOUR nub

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 11:37 AM
O yeh. Best twink and its best not bes, player not playarr and talking not talkinn. :) YOUR nub

oh* yes* you're* ;)

gf.

Bless
04-17-2013, 12:35 PM
O yeh. Best twink and its best not bes, player not playarr and talking not talkinn. :) YOUR nub did someone say bes twink? I bes rouge

Itoopeo
04-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Just team with tank class. Works always in ffa and AL pvp is nothing but ffa

kixkaxx
04-17-2013, 08:52 PM
Just team with tank class. Works always in ffa and AL pvp is nothing but ffa

but lvl7 pvp are separated into guilds and those best player dont fight each other..they just farm kills

TheStoic
04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
but lvl7 pvp are separated into guilds and those best player dont fight each other..they just farm kills

This is what is actually happening right now, a few guilds dominating the level 7 arena. If you don't join 'em, prepare to get hunted down.

Bless
04-18-2013, 12:46 AM

This is what is actually happening right now, a few guilds dominating the level 7 arena. If you don't join 'em, prepare to get hunted down. it's kinda sad really :p

If you're good enough to team em, you're good enough to 1v1 em

kixkaxx
04-18-2013, 04:39 AM
it's kinda sad really :p

but if i join them i can only farm nooobs..im i seek of real fight

but the thing is if you kill someone in those guild, their whole guild will begin hunting for you..sigh..

Bless
04-18-2013, 10:41 AM
it's kinda sad really :p

but if i join them i can only farm nooobs..im i seek of real fight

but the thing is if you kill someone in those guild, their whole guild will begin hunting for you..sigh.. then why dont ya hunt them with YOUR guild? :p try it.

Alzrr
04-25-2013, 12:34 AM
You cannot beat a rogue that's top geared. The crit build is very unreliable for with ribbit you're missing out on important damage and wasting a good skill point on crit for light. So that being said it's just as good any build but now stuck with ribbit. Get colton, stun stun stun and if that's not working for ya like it does me. Mages have wonderful dot to take advantage of that no one expects at such a low lvl.

Popamollyswtn
05-01-2013, 02:27 PM
You def lose at lvl 7

Jed
05-12-2013, 01:46 PM
When I compare myself to the best level 7 rogues, most of our stats are the same except armor. The rogues have about 100 more armor than me and if I don't use heal to combat their health packs, I'm screwed.

Gundamseed
05-12-2013, 04:00 PM
It's absolutely impossible for a pro l7 mage to beat a pro l7 rogue. If you need convincing add my level 7, we'll go 1000 rounds and I guarantee i'll win all of them even with fail packs -_-

Bless
05-12-2013, 06:00 PM
It's absolutely impossible for a pro l7 mage to beat a pro l7 rogue. If you need convincing add my level 7, we'll go 1000 rounds and I guarantee i'll win all of them even with fail packs -_- kinda impossible...