PDA

View Full Version : Procing Ribbit's Arcane Attack

Montanabro
04-16-2013, 02:37 AM
When do you try to time your Ribbit's arcane attack? Just after releasing a charged Windmill? Just before using uncharged Smash and CS or AT? Just before releasing a charged or normal Windmill? I'm struggling to identify how to use it most efficiently.

Also, does anyone know if I release a charged Windmill and then release Ribbit's arcane attack, will the crit boost apply to the remaining two Windmill attacks? Similarly, if I cast Ribbit's arcane attack and then cast Windmill but the Ribbit buff dies otu halfway through the Windmill, will the last Windmill attack benefit from the proc?

Thank you.

Wowsome
04-16-2013, 05:33 AM
When do you try to time your Ribbit's arcane attack? Just after releasing a charged Windmill? Just before using uncharged Smash and CS or AT? Just before releasing a charged or normal Windmill? I'm struggling to identify how to use it most efficiently.

Also, does anyone know if I release a charged Windmill and then release Ribbit's arcane attack, will the crit boost apply to the remaining two Windmill attacks? Similarly, if I cast Ribbit's arcane attack and then cast Windmill but the Ribbit buff dies otu halfway through the Windmill, will the last Windmill attack benefit from the proc?

Thank you.

around charged wm. u r right, ribbit proc does not last the entire duration of wm.

MattyMV
04-21-2013, 01:23 AM

Thank you.

When I get into a mob with all skills fresh my order is Venge, Charged Windmill, Ribbit's AA, Charged SS. SS will pop up before Windmill while Venge is active, so I do an uncharged SS into charged Windmill and venge dies right after Windmill ends.