PDA

View Full Version : Noob Question

OverkillED
04-16-2013, 08:29 AM
As someone who quit during sewers at level 51, I came back and just got my 51 to 66. I understand that dragon set vanities require a pet to have the bonus. How do you get the dragon pet/is it not available anymore?

Yich
04-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Check the plat store

kcimythgim
04-16-2013, 08:49 AM
The blue, red, and green pets are available for 200 plat each. The pack costs 500 platinum and gives you a chance at the gold dragon.

DocDoBig
04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Red, Green, Blue and Gold are still available in the Plat Store for 200/500 plat.

Black is not available anymore since 71 cap.

Edit : Got Ninja'd

wammm
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
................. -____-

All I can say is Welcome back to PL :)

OverkillED
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Ok thanks. ^.^

Yich
04-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Derp derp takes two posts to reiterate what I said in the first place with four words derp derp

OverkillED
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Derp derp takes two posts to reiterate what I said in the first place with four words derp derp

I actually didn't check this thread till the two other posts were there, but your explanation helped a lot :)

Yich
04-16-2013, 09:52 AM
I actually didn't check this thread till the two other posts were there, but your explanation helped a lot :)

Wasn't aiming for sympathy with my last post. Just informing the others that a simple look in the plat store is going to help more than them giving you the information on a silver platter. You going and checking the plat store for vanity pets would help you to remember it longer. Plus there is no need for anyone to write out that much to inform one person when you can just point them in the right direction. If you are pointed in the right direction and you dont take the time to find out the information, why should anyone take the time to write it all out? I just see so many things wrong with kc and doc's posts. I dont need recognized for my post, I dont really care.

MightyMicah
04-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Wasn't aiming for sympathy with my last post. Just informing the others that a simple look in the plat store is going to help more than them giving you the information on a silver platter. You going and checking the plat store for vanity pets would help you to remember it longer. Plus there is no need for anyone to write out that much to inform one person when you can just point them in the right direction. If you are pointed in the right direction and you dont take the time to find out the information, why should anyone take the time to write it all out? I just see so many things wrong with kc and doc's posts. I dont need recognized for my post, I dont really care.

Why do you feel the need to diss other formers? They were just trying to help, same as you. In my opinion they did a better job of it.

Rawrimafish
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
As someone who quit during sewers at level 51, I came back and just got my 51 to 66. I understand that dragon set vanities require a pet to have the bonus. How do you get the dragon pet/is it not available anymore?

buy green, red, and blue in store
purple, black, and grey/silver is not avaliable anymore :(

DocDoBig
04-16-2013, 10:48 AM

Well , your first post had no full stop.

--------
Whoever finds spelling or grammatical errors,
can keep them.