PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Mines

SirMageR
04-16-2013, 01:22 PM
So I tried to go to Kraken Mines on my level 25 Warrior but it didn't let me...it said 'Bloodhammer is still out there and we need artifacts. We need the power of gleipner' Can someone explain to me what I have to do please?

This is the bit I don't understand...I have been there on my other characters and I have completed kraken isles and dead city and get all the achievements. So I have no idea what I have to do to get there.

Thanks for all replies.

Pandamoni
04-16-2013, 01:29 PM
You have to complete the Power of Gleipner quest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests

Erdnase
04-16-2013, 01:32 PM
You will have to go all the way through the kraken isles campaign first. Just because you did on youre other chars doesnt mean anything. Getting an achievement on one char doesnt give it to another as well. Each is an individual char, and if u want the achievements you have to complete it on that char.

xxsaraixx
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
When I first tried to enter the areas you mentioned I had the same problem. What happened to me was when I killed bloodhammer in skull cove I did not click on the white statue in the area to complete to quest. If you are unsure of what state Im refering to you also probably didnt click it. Killing bloodhammer alone will not complete this quest.

SirMageR
04-16-2013, 01:57 PM
You will have to go all the way through the kraken isles campaign first. Just because you did on youre other chars doesnt mean anything. Getting an achievement on one char doesnt give it to another as well. Each is an individual char, and if u want the achievements you have to complete it on that char.

i have done all of kraken isles on the character that cant get there as well. im not that stupid; i know that one achievement ona char doesnt mean on another char as well :suspicion:

ty for replies

SirMageR
04-16-2013, 02:12 PM
i thought i have done that quest...i have all of achievemetns for kraken isles and i now have no quests

Swede
04-16-2013, 03:42 PM
You need to complete the Gypsy quest line SirMageR. You've done the first one (Pirate Pact) but not the second (Monkey Ball) and third (Power of Gleipnir).

SirMageR
04-17-2013, 03:03 PM
You need to complete the Gypsy quest line SirMageR. You've done the first one (Pirate Pact) but not the second (Monkey Ball) and third (Power of Gleipnir).

Ahhh, Thank you Swede!!!