PDA

View Full Version : The tower of Mardrom

Akirate
04-16-2013, 01:30 PM
A bit of help needed. I've finished the tower of Mardrom few times - killed every single creature there etc. Still have not found how to proceed to next city. Kraag is definately not the last city as i see some other destinations on the map as well. How to proceed?
Thanks in advance!

hashhashin
04-16-2013, 01:34 PM
dont think you can kill the two push sorc's, but yeah you have unlocked(by world map) all zones up through dead city expansion. There is no exit on that mardrom map.

To proceed to kraken isles, you have to go through windmoore harbor (lv 21mobs)

glhf

Rare
04-16-2013, 01:39 PM
A bit of help needed. I've finished the tower of Mardrom few times - killed every single creature there etc. Still have not found how to proceed to next city. Kraag is definately not the last city as i see some other destinations on the map as well. How to proceed?
Thanks in advance!

Go to City of Windmoore. Go all the way to the bottom. There is a guy there and the gate is opened. Go through it to get to Windmoore Harbor. You have to finish Windmoore Harbor and Southern Seas I believe before you can get to Paradise Pier.

Akirate
04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Great, thanks! Must have missed it. Back to the game :)

ean89
04-16-2013, 09:53 PM
finish by defeating mardom and his companion.then get back to the entry point on that chamber.it will give option.