PDA

View Full Version : Yes, there will be a new season to the Arcane Legends Leaderboards

Samhayne
04-16-2013, 01:31 PM
When the Battle for Nordr expansion goes live later this week, the old leaderboards will be finished, reward banners given out and a new season of the leaderboards will start!

Slashiroth
04-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Any chance we can get a sneak peak at new pets?

FluffNStuff
04-16-2013, 01:46 PM

Hmm, maybe (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93473-Arcane-Legends-Sneak-Peek-at-Pets-from-the-Battle-for-Nordr-Expansion) :)

Montanabro
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Will a new season begin with each new level cap increase?

Genuinous
04-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Will a new season begin with each new level cap increase?

Wouldn't make sense otherwise... Think about all the timed runs and such.

Montanabro
04-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Wouldn't make sense otherwise... Think about all the timed runs and such.

Well Samhayne made this thread because the answer to this question isn't certain.

Genuinous
04-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Well Samhayne made this thread because the answer to this question isn't certain.

I guess it was questionable for some people, but I thought this thread to be a bit redundant... Timed runs and Top player lists must renew with each cap, as they change in difficulty and max achievement point from expansion to expansion. But anyway, let Sam confirm it (or not just so they don't make another commitment up ahead for which players might end up raging).

Deadroth
04-16-2013, 02:52 PM
First question: Will be a new bard lol???

Second question: Any good for sorcerer??? Cuz without anythin good will be hard to get on LB

Third question: Should i take jacket or fur while goin to Nordr???

And anyone knows there are any taxis or somethin like that :D

Dead :)

Cremated
04-16-2013, 02:55 PM
1. No
2. No
3. Naked work's best
No taxi but i do piggybacks

Genuinous
04-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Kincaid the bard will entertain you in the Nordr (check sneak peeks)
Mythic armor for mages as well as new equipment (no arcane yet)
Take your steel commando gear, see if it freezes you faster :D

Arcanee
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
First question: Will be a new bard lol???

Second question: Any good for sorcerer??? Cuz without anythin good will be hard to get on LB

Third question: Should i take jacket or fur while goin to Nordr???

And anyone knows there are any taxis or somethin like that :D

Dead :)

1. No
2. No
3. Naked work's best

How can you give out false information? you dont know if there is anything good for mages yet! You havent played it yet and seen the new weapons and there is a new bard so please dont tell people that & yes a new season starts every cap sam stated that a long time ago!

Ladydice
04-16-2013, 04:10 PM
1. No
2. No
3. Naked work's best
lol too funny!!!

Jcyee
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Kincaid the bard will entertain you in the Nordr (check sneak peeks)
Mythic armor for mages as well as new equipment (no arcane yet)
Take your steel commando gear, see if it freezes you faster :D

I remember a dev saying that some of the NPC's in the sneak peak pic were just placeholders for other NPC's. I just hope that the Bard placeholder will be another bard

@OP I always thought that was generally understood. Guess not

Erdnase
04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
The pets have already been announced.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93473-Arcane-Legends-Sneak-Peek-at-Pets-from-the-Battle-for-Nordr-Expansion
I believe thats what your looking for. :)

Alhuntrazeck
04-16-2013, 09:39 PM
meh...sorcs have so low chance of getting on lb without APs (i.e. lots of plat and time) and I'm too lazy to lvl up a rogue alt all the way to 26 or 31...idk y sorcs are so weak. We need more power! im not even trying to get on lb seeing as i need mythic and arcane achievs to get close...

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Sam, when will the banners be granted? Can't wait for my pure and enhanced timed run banners (99,99% sure I will get them). :D

Arcanee
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
meh...sorcs have so low chance of getting on lb without APs (i.e. lots of plat and time) and I'm too lazy to lvl up a rogue alt all the way to 26 or 31...idk y sorcs are so weak. We need more power! im not even trying to get on lb seeing as i need mythic and arcane achievs to get close...
Dude mages are not weak at all Unlimted health and mana to!!! Plus I think Patrick is a mage and he had over 1mil kills

Lalarie
04-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Dude mages are not weak at all Unlimted health and mana to!!! Plus I think Patrick is a mage and he had over 1mil kills

... 1st of all, Pat played AL during it's beta
2nd of all, mana is good ya, but health? No

Rayzorsedge .
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Are PvE banners given out for cumulative kills or per season kills? I am not anywhere near leader boards but just wondering. Any players joining AL recently have to work that much harder to catch players from earlier seasons if its cumulative.

psychobunny
04-18-2013, 07:45 AM
Nice.. New designs for LB banners please..^_^

Alhuntrazeck
04-18-2013, 08:25 AM

precisely, thanks. was the beta open? or closed so only a few could get in? and mana is the best of all classes seeing as we can also mana heal but health...puh-leeze. we have the lowest stats. even our mythic helm sucks.

Bebsi
04-18-2013, 08:25 AM
Are PvE banners given out for cumulative kills or per season kills? I am not anywhere near leader boards but just wondering. Any players joining AL recently have to work that much harder to catch players from earlier seasons if its cumulative.

Yep, unfortunately lb doesn't reset to 0 each season which makes it hard for newbies.
We had a discussion in the past where we suggested that there should be an all time lb and a lb that will be set to 0 every new season for kill counts and flag counts, but so far we got no response in regard to this matter.

Alhuntrazeck
04-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Yep, unfortunately lb doesn't reset to 0 each season which makes it hard for newbies.
We had a discussion in the past where we suggested that there should be an all time lb and a lb that will be set to 0 every new season for kill counts and flag counts, but so far we got no response in regard to this matter.
you know, that would be actually really cool if the lb count would reset every season. that way everyone gets a fair chance. the kills would keep growing until a newbie would have to get like 10m to get on the lb o.O. Ofc, there's the problem that you can't keep track of ur kills if they reset...

Deadroth
04-18-2013, 02:16 PM
1. No
2. No
3. Naked work's best

Well u r silly. I better get coat. If u wanna u go naked to Nordr lol... intelligent:stupid:

And i wanna update faster :D I must see the frozen cremated lol

Bebsi
04-18-2013, 06:13 PM
you know, that would be actually really cool if the lb count would reset every season. that way everyone gets a fair chance. the kills would keep growing until a newbie would have to get like 10m to get on the lb o.O. Ofc, there's the problem that you can't keep track of ur kills if they reset...

That's y there would be an all time lb (culmulative u called it?), too.. ;)
And the stats in ur profile wouldn't be reset also.

LwMark
04-19-2013, 12:47 AM

Me and the rest of the Ambassadors and Guardians played in the Beta Beta....