PDA

View Full Version : Ephesius Vs. Zonesmash

dudetus
04-16-2013, 03:08 PM
For so long time that we can't even remember, PvP arenas were dominated by a single person, the one and only Ephesius. He has without a doubt been the ultimate bird rolemodel for countless of PvPers in this game. But as he has been exiled to fight for justice (against rushers) mostly on lvl 35 PvP alongside his daily tutoring to make us all better players (as seen in this announcement (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83142-Announcment!)) he has given his place as the ultimate bird at end game.

The new challenger, Zonesmash has usurped his throne as the ultimate end game bird. As Ephesius did, he uses the field cleverly as his advantage. Zonesmash has also specialized in top grade mental warfare (as Ephesius did) by using superbly clever sentences to imbalance the opponents mind. But there are differences. Zonesmash's speciality is that he has obtained worshippers around him and these mighty heroes occasionally aid him in his noble adventures. Ephesius on the other hand was known to be so powerful that the whole game trembled under his fingers as he roamed through arenas. This served as a highly effective mental advantage but it also caused him quite usually to lag as the game itself couldn't always handle his power.

These two titans are far better than everyone who have ever played this game.

But this makes us wondering, which one of these godlike creatures is the all time greatest Bird?

Leave ur vote and explain the reasons for ur vote below.

Ujustgotnuked
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Ehesius, cuz zonesmash is too gud for him...

Shilooo
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
I couldn't possibly pick the best of the two. They are both beyond the realm that my feeble mind could comprehend.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Zonesmash is probably the best bird in this game.

Ephesius is no competition.

Bless
04-16-2013, 03:24 PM
Ephi cuz zone isnt anywhere near skilled enough ;)

Ujustgotnuked
04-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Zonesmash is probably the best bird in this game.

Ephesius is no competition.
I bet ur hoping that seeing as he is ur partner in the tourney

wvhills
04-16-2013, 03:34 PM
no, i bes burd

dudetus
04-16-2013, 03:38 PM
no, i bes burd

U troll.

wvhills
04-16-2013, 03:43 PM
U troll.

wut, i not bes burd? :'-(

Bless
04-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Ok I gave my best bird title to Nunja cuz i quit pl. thank me. But i bes rogue ;)

XghostzX
04-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Please stop with the Zonesmash ._. you can't compare a bird to another bird because end game PvP is a joke, and unbalanced.

I know this is a sarcastic thread, but I wrote this for those that take it seriously.

avicii
04-16-2013, 03:55 PM
yea kindove agree with u.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
I bet ur hoping that seeing as he is ur partner in the tourney

Wow, he's just a homie.

Zeus
04-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Both will most likely be banned before they face off.

billybob1
04-16-2013, 04:12 PM
what if they joined forces? we would all be doomed and pl would cease to exist.....

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
what if they joined forces? we would all be doomed and pl would cease to exist.....

Haha Billyboob I love you on forums.

Yich
04-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Both will most likely be banned before they face off.

One can only hope.

TheBeastXD
04-16-2013, 06:25 PM
NO one can chose who is the winner......because "Skills" is no longer require for pvp (bird vs bird) 60% dodge(with elite ring)who ever lucky who wins.....(and one shot other player) i vote for no one it can go either way (even tho i dont like zone :/ just stating a truth here)

Shilooo
04-16-2013, 06:58 PM
zonesius?

I just blew my own mind.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 07:02 PM
NO one can chose who is the winner......because "Skills" is no longer require for pvp (bird vs bird) 60% dodge(with elite ring)who ever lucky who wins.....(and one shot other player) i vote for no one it can go either way (even tho i dont like zone :/ just stating a truth here)

Endgame takes skill for all you potaters out there saying endgame birds suck, obviously we press buttons, that's a skill.

International
04-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Ephesius has time hackin skills so he can press the button much faster than any other burd out there

Yich
04-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Endgame takes skill for all you haters out there saying endgame birds suck, obviously we press buttons, that's a skill.

No matter what you say, everything in your post instantaneously and simutaneously becomes wrong as soon as you use the word "hater." The moment I see the word hater in any post, I forget what the entire post said and all respect that person might have gained just vanishes.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 07:10 PM
No matter what you say, everything in your post instantaneously and simutaneously becomes wrong as soon as you use the word "hater." The moment I see the word hater in any post, I forget what the entire post said and all respect that person might have gained just vanishes.

It seems like my care cup is empty. \_/

International
04-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Endgame takes skill for all you haters out there saying endgame birds suck, obviously we press buttons, that's a skill.

But you both used the word

TheBeastXD
04-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Endgame takes skill for all you potaters out there saying endgame birds suck, obviously we press buttons, that's a skill.

btw im a end game bird 2 :)

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 07:28 PM
btw im a end game bird 2 :)

I wasn't being serious, sorry if I offended you.

Name?

Seminole
04-16-2013, 07:29 PM
I love how half the people on this thread take this post so serious. Almost as if they feel offended. Ease up forum vets, maybe crack a smile or laugh. I found this thread to be really comical, totally loved it. As for best burd i will have to tap my hat to zonesmash.

TheBeastXD
04-16-2013, 07:33 PM
I wasn't being serious, sorry if I offended you.

Name?
ask who am i around i just changed name sorry cant tell you atm but im sure some ppl will know who am i
ok heres a clue once you asked me "what guild are you in?" if you still remember well you will know who am i

P.S. nah im fine you didnt offended me :)

Redtank
04-16-2013, 07:53 PM
Obviously Zonesmash since he seemed so confident to raid the forums and tell EVERYBODY that he's the best burd. Obviously ;)

tHelonestud
04-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Obviously Zonesmash since he seemed so confident to raid the forums and tell EVERYBODY that he's the best burd. Obviously ;)
Obviously, so did Ephesus. Obviously.
He obviously did.

Obviously

Redtank
04-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Obviously, so did Ephesus. Obviously.
He obviously did.

Obviously

Obviously

Collector
04-16-2013, 08:00 PM

Please stay on the topic of the forum. This post is a pointless troll

Yich
04-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Please stay on the topic of the forum. This post is a pointless troll

I think the instant ban is a response in itself to this post. Lesson here: Don't call Yich's posts troll posts. You might make some big people very unhappy.

Jcyee
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
zonesius?

I just blew my own mind.

or ephesmash lol

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 08:47 PM
ask who am i around i just changed name sorry cant tell you atm but im sure some ppl will know who am i
ok heres a clue once you asked me "what guild are you in?" if you still remember well you will know who am i

P.S. nah im fine you didnt offended me :)

That's not an endgame bird, although I know who you are now aha. Sap'.

Sryyoulose
04-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Haters, YOLO, HASHTAG...
KoreanCake Bes burd!

And suddenly nobody likes me anymore...

Kixxler
04-16-2013, 09:19 PM
zonesius?

I just blew my own mind.

whoaaaa.

grenadiers
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Haters, YOLO, HASHTAG...
KoreanCake Bes burd!

And suddenly nobody likes me anymore...All Hale KoreanCake!

Covert
04-16-2013, 09:41 PM
In my opinion Livemau would kill both, sorry guys.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 09:49 PM
In my opinion Livemau would kill both, sorry guys.

1. Zonesmash vs. Ephesius (Zone would win).

2. Livemau vs. Kikstat (Kikstat would win).

3. Leehyunggeun vs Koreancakes (Leehyunggeun would win).

Decent lineup guys? All pro's.

sean0329
04-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Joke or not zonesmash is horrible. ..no need to even speak his name

TheBeastXD
04-16-2013, 11:40 PM
That's not an endgame bird, although I know who you are now aha. Sap'.

end game means 75-76 right? if im right im an "endgame bird"

International
04-17-2013, 01:17 AM
Wow no better way to put it lol

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 02:44 AM
For the love of GOD, why are you guys generating more drama about a random person IGN Zonesmash?

Waug
04-17-2013, 03:18 AM
For the love of GOD, why are you guys generating more drama about a random person IGN Zonesmash?

Cuz everyone love drama, and few are so crazy about it, that spends money to buy ticket.

Zonesmasher
04-17-2013, 04:16 AM
You dont know but im famous :)

dudetus
04-17-2013, 04:24 AM

Kinda ironic that u have put ur location as "Land of the Trolls" while u completely fail to recognize the purpose of this thread.

I assume u skipped some classes while studying in Land of the Trolls, didn't u?

Spectre
04-17-2013, 05:13 AM
1. Zonesmash vs. Ephesius (Zone would win).

2. Livemau vs. Kikstat (Kikstat would win).

3. Leehyunggeun vs Koreancakes (Leehyunggeun would win).

Decent lineup guys? All pro's.

Livemau is zonesmash, its his old name.

Waug
04-17-2013, 06:29 AM
Livemau is zonesmash, its his old name.

oh boy, the drama is in it's climax phase.

Justg
04-17-2013, 06:34 AM
Kinda ironic that u have put ur location as "Land of the Trolls" while u completely fail to recognize the purpose of this thread.

I assume u skipped some classes while studying in Land of the Trolls, didn't u?

Hilarious. We're very impressed.