PDA

View Full Version : Best PvE Build?

SirMageR
04-16-2013, 03:10 PM
I wanna know a few opinions of the best pve build. I have been using Fireball, Lightning, Clock, and Lifegiver. I have recently seen a lot of people using arcane shield and I wonder how useful it is. So yea, best PvE builds? :)

ishyrionek
04-16-2013, 05:30 PM
There are so many topics about it. Why u make new one? :-\
Shield is for pvp usage. For pve better take dmg skill.

U dont hace ice in pve build? Thats really bad...

I got: fire, ice, clock, heal, int, dex. After up i'll add passiv str (or dmg mb, i'm not sure in 100% yet :-) .
But there isnt best pve build. All got their + and -. :-)

SirMageR
04-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Yeah I kind of worded my post wrongly. Anyway, that was exactly the response I'm looking for. Thanks a lot!

falmear
04-17-2013, 01:45 PM
I like shield over livegiver. My build is fireball, ice, time shift & shield. 5/5 on int & dex. The reason I like shield is because when you play a lot of elite southern seas its easy to die. And if you are dead, you can't heal yourself. If I find myself in the red zone of multiple canons I pop the shield while trying to run out. Or if bloodhammer jumps where you can't get away, I will cast the shield. Its effective against dieing if you time it right. Also if you attract aggro, you can use it to stay alive and move away. Also if you play elite rooks nest, its easy to be one hit ko'd by Bael. Shield helps against this. With Malison I have 2283 health and 665 armor. So it may not be the highest but its better then most without sacrificing damage. So it comes down to personal preference. Because our armor sucks so bad, I use shield to compensate for this. I hope we get better armor in the next expansion because if we do I will drop shield and put back lightning. Livegiver is good as a team skill, but it takes too long to charge. And you're just saving other people pots while you burn through your own and what you get back in mana isn't very much. So I use shield and just spam pots because its faster and ignore the cries for mana.

Bejo
04-28-2013, 05:58 AM
fire, ice, time, heal. int, damage passive. work well in pve but not good enough in pvp. i am interest in lighting too, i will try other set when lvl 31.