PDA

View Full Version : #prayforboston

XXblujokerxx
04-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Everybody share ur care and respect for the boston people, coming from Arcane Legend players

LwMark
04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Off topic section

Spyce
04-17-2013, 05:51 PM
My mom's friend was injured in it.
#prayforsally

XghostzX
04-17-2013, 08:41 PM
It is really upsetting when these events happen to such innocent people.

But hearing the touching stories about those who were the first to respond to the incident is truly heart warming.

Cavoc
04-18-2013, 06:11 PM
What do you guys think of all those conspiracy theories floating around?

KingFu
04-18-2013, 07:13 PM

Happens every single time a major tragedy happens. It truly is disrespectful if you ask me. People ignore the fact that lives have been both lost and impacted to try and find a reason to be skeptical about the events that played out. Especially with the Sandy Hook tragedy. Children died before they could live their lives out, and teachers attempting to defend them got murdered just as quickly. Meanwhile idiots come along and say "It was the government! So fake!". Disgusting in my honest opinion.

Lalarie
04-18-2013, 07:21 PM
Reporters think, oh a tragedy! Must be first to announce!

Cavoc
04-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Happens every single time a major tragedy happens. It truly is disrespectful if you ask me. People ignore the fact that lives have been both lost and impacted to try and find a reason to be skeptical about the events that played out. Especially with the Sandy Hook tragedy. Children died before they could live their lives out, and teachers attempting to defend them got murdered just as quickly. Meanwhile idiots come along and say "It was the government! So fake!". Disgusting in my honest opinion.
I completely agree. People go way too low, and it pisses me off to see people disrespect the families who lost loved ones by claiming its fake.

ooommmggg
04-18-2013, 08:15 PM
I feel honored to know a first responder. God bless those good people.

XghostzX
04-18-2013, 09:33 PM

Although I see your sarcastic side a lot, David, I must say this is very true. I hear my Mom going around the house when she hears news like this, saying "I can't believe there are f****** people like this in the world."

I then think about those who make jokes out of these situations. It's disgusting and the lowest low.

Then I realize how fortunate I am, and even though there are a lot of bad people in this world, there is sure as hell a lot more good-hearted people. As a nation we are just one big community, and although we can never forget the intentions that some people make, we will always be comforted by those who are there for us. Although I can not speak as someone who has lost a close relative or friend, I know that people learn to remember but move on at the same time - time heals everything.

Kixxler
04-18-2013, 10:59 PM

So many theories regarding the Illuminati and the government...

Phoenixking
04-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Most people who come up with conspiracy theories are usually on a plant, it gets them paranoid and so they think paranoid stuff. I honestly don't see anything wrong with conspiracy theories I just don't like people dwelling too much in the past and clinging to stuff. Damage has been done no need to make everyone know you're unfortunate.
Oh yeah there was a student teacher that teaches my class who went to the marathon, she was four blocks away from the explosion.

LwMark
04-18-2013, 11:52 PM
Its fake

Cavoc
04-19-2013, 12:05 AM
I can deal with people talking about how some songs include "illuminati" signs. But when it's about the lives of children just stfu and have some respect.

Freuigobab
04-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Everybody keeps talking about how things are fake. PEOPLE WAKE UP, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING OUT THERE THAT IS TRUE. People are perishing because of evil intention. We all know conspiracies are ridiculous, let's focus on human life rather than human rumors.

KingFu
04-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Its fake

Just wondering, do you read anything before you post?

LwMark
04-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Yes i read all the posts here, yes an i purposely put ITS FAKE, because its my opinion....

Should i change my mind cause troncaat said to stfu an show some respect? Um i dont think so, its the internet, maybe im the illuminati, maybe i conspired all this, founders, droid, CONSPIRACY , i think so

JaytB
04-19-2013, 02:13 AM
Off topic section

Its fake

Yes i read all the posts here, yes an i purposely put ITS FAKE, because its my opinion....

Should i change my mind cause troncaat said to stfu an show some respect? Um i dont think so, its the internet, maybe im the illuminati, maybe i conspired all this, founders, droid, CONSPIRACY , i think so

There was a real explosion and there were real people killed. At least know when and where to troll.

Griffinfan
04-19-2013, 09:45 AM
There was a real explosion and there were real people killed. At least know when and where to troll.

True, and that is extremely sad.

I have no doubts this was an act of terrorism, but I think it was done by someone we won't expect (not the government)

Sandy hook is a entirely different story.