PDA

View Full Version : Founders has gone down the drain

Mage till the end
04-16-2013, 07:06 PM
As I founder myself, I am saddened at the pl community. I have been offered lots of money for my founders account. Sme were tempting, not going to lie, but it is disappointing. The buying and selling of founders helms as made anyone who wears it come across a cheater/scammer whatever you want to call it.

If you think I bought mine, I didn't, but no one can make you think differently. The whole point of this thread is my continual distaste of a percentage of the pl community. The ones who always want to be the best.

M

Xvanitykingx
04-16-2013, 09:11 PM
I agree,

Just the other day, I was wearing my founders helm just because I wanted to match it up with some gear I had. Some guy came up to me and said, "so you think your a real founder huh?", I replied saying, "what do you mean? If I have the founders helm, that means I'm a founder." Then he said, "lol, sure you are, you didn't buy it off of someone..."

This angered me a bit because now, founder helms are becoming less exclusive and people don't care about who is an actual founder and who isn't.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 09:16 PM
I want a founder so bad, it's sucks that people buy them, I agree. In all honesty there's nothing we can do, just ignore the criticism from ignant nuns.

Roberto077
04-16-2013, 09:22 PM
Procs of not being a founder: less "fake" founder messages.

Zeus
04-16-2013, 09:24 PM
Missed it by a minuscule amount of time (less than a week), and still I didn't buy one even though I could have very easily from a noob in FH when so many people had them.

Yich
04-16-2013, 09:26 PM
So much easier for an Endgamer to say "I'm the bigger person because I didn't give in and buy a founder's helm". It'd be a little different if the founder's bonus stats scaled per level. They were once highly OP at 10-17, if I recall correctly. Don't quite remember them being that good for endgame though.

Zeus
04-16-2013, 09:32 PM
So much easier for an Endgamer to say "I'm the bigger person because I didn't give in and buy a founder's helm". It'd be a little different if the founder's bonus stats scaled per level. They were once highly OP at 10-17, if I recall correctly. Don't quite remember them being that good for endgame though.

I twink too though...

Mage till the end
04-16-2013, 09:32 PM

Your correct. Never made a real difference in endgame. I think it looks sick on a bird so I like to wear it in a pvp match sometimes.

Yich
04-16-2013, 09:53 PM
I twink too though...

PFFFFT, need I quote your bajillion posts that say you're rusty/dont PvP much in any level under 20?

Zeus
04-16-2013, 10:01 PM
PFFFFT, need I quote your bajillion posts that say you're rusty/dont PvP much in any level under 20?

I twinked during the age of founders though and it didn't make that big of a difference. You got used to it.

Also, that still means I think at 20+ :D

Yich
04-16-2013, 10:04 PM
I twinked during the age of founders though and it didn't make that big of a difference. You got used to it.

Also, that still means I think at 20+ :D

Higher u go, less of an impact it has. It seemed to make a difference in the level 10 tourney.

Zeus
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Higher u go, less of an impact it has. It seemed to make a difference in the level 10 tourney.

It might have, but Hahahahabirdy is skilled in all level ranges. He was actually a twink before he went end game.

Yich
04-16-2013, 10:10 PM
It might have, but Hahahahabirdy is skilled in all level ranges. He was actually a twink before he went end game.

Not just him. If I remember correctly, all founders ended up winning their fights against non founders. I dont think there were any exceptions, except maybe a cocky founder who took theirs off. What a horrible call anyway, having a tourny where all veterans get a 10% advantage on everyone...

LwMark
04-16-2013, 11:07 PM
As I founder myself, I am saddened at the pl community. I have been offered lots of money for my founders account. Sme were tempting, not going to lie, but it is disappointing. The buying and selling of founders helms as made anyone who wears it come across a cheater/scammer whatever you want to call it.

If you think I bought mine, I didn't, but no one can make you think differently. The whole point of this thread is my continual distaste of a percentage of the pl community. The ones who always want to be the best.

M

U def are a founder

Zeus
04-16-2013, 11:42 PM
U def are a founder

You would know. ;)

LwMark
04-17-2013, 12:04 AM
U def are a founder

You would know. ;)

I know more then u think

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM
I know more than u think

Enough to know how to buy/receive founder(s) accounts? :D

D-:
04-17-2013, 12:19 AM

Beat me to to burning Lwmark.

Anyways Lw, apply water to the burn.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 12:39 AM
I know more than u think

No reason to put buy, u kno devs lerk this stuff and would of alredy been on me by now, reason is....i never bought/sell

@ D-: and u are who?

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 12:52 AM
Sometimes it takes superhuman power NOT to post an honest opinion.
This is one of those times.
Peace

Edit- not directed at op

LwMark
04-17-2013, 12:55 AM
Peace

Edit- not directed at op

Post it

angeldawn
04-17-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh the lies in this thread lol!!

Thanks for making me giggle!! :-D

Gragorak
04-17-2013, 01:14 AM
Two of my friends bought founders from one well known lvl 15 twink. 2m/each. One of them was banned, not sure if it was from buying founders or not.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Oh the lies in this thread lol!!

Thanks for making me giggle!! :-D

You would know middle woman

@D-: i just made your bar go up one, did u read my comment hahahaha im gonna start boostin people bars every 24 now

Zeus
04-17-2013, 01:27 AM
Peace

Edit- not directed at op

Only for you. :)

angeldawn
04-17-2013, 01:34 AM
I am all knowing :)

LwMark
04-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I am all knowing :)
Because u helped with (1) of the many

dudetus
04-17-2013, 05:03 AM
I got offered 80m for the name Ninja not too long time ago.

Damn, could've bought so many Founder's with that money and as I would have had to change name no1 could've ever known.

:/

Dreuefesie
04-17-2013, 05:06 AM
I got offered 80m for the name Ninja not too long time ago.

Damn, could've bought so many Founder's with that money and as I would have had to change name no1 could've ever known.

:/

Definitely a ninja.

imxoriginal
04-17-2013, 06:08 AM
You have no idea how many times people have offered to buy my founders helm or accused me of not being a real founder... Feel your pain

OverkillED
04-17-2013, 06:11 AM
You have no idea how many times people have offered to buy my founders helm or accused me of not being a real founder... Feel your pain

Meh. I may be no founder but this goes for all insults even in RL. As long as YOU know that you're a true founder, then just ignore the people who are jealous or are suspicious because that's their opinion of you and you should feel fine. /ignorelist and move on. (It halps a lot).

The Sadness
04-17-2013, 07:07 AM
In my opinion, people w founders should be best at pvp. Not because of helm, but because of experience. It means you've been around PL for ~3 years, enough time to pick up some skills and knowledge.

If you have founders and don't have the skill to back it up.... doesn't matter if you bought or it's legit. OP, I hope you have skills - so long as you do, who cares what others think. Challenge them to pvp and put them in their place.

Good luck. I'm not old school, but I'm trying to keep this game fun. Seems to be more of a challenge the longer you play.

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 07:26 AM
So... From your conversations, LwMark bought founders and it's a fact....

Still, I think you guys should stop beating on LwMark, he was a really nice guy in PL, and was my mentor in teaching me on how to merch properly. So what if he bought founders? It's just a vanity Helm with stats, no biggie. Why all the hate on LwMark? It's only just a game.

Loaden
04-17-2013, 07:38 AM
I agree,

Just the other day, I was wearing my founders helm just because I wanted to match it up with some gear I had. Some guy came up to me and said, "so you think your a real founder huh?", I replied saying, "what do you mean? If I have the founders helm, that means I'm a founder." Then he said, "lol, sure you are, you didn't buy it off of someone..."
This angered me a bit because now, founder helms are becoming less exclusive and people don't care about who is an actual founder and who isn't.
I remember you. I still have those screenshots.

Mage till the end
04-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Haha angel dawn. Your correct, so much lies :)

Riccits
04-17-2013, 08:19 AM
:-O my post above was deleted!

Zeus
04-17-2013, 08:44 AM
So... From your conversations, LwMark bought founders and it's a fact....

Still, I think you guys should stop beating on LwMark, he was a really nice guy in PL, and was my mentor in teaching me on how to merch properly. So what if he bought founders? It's just a vanity Helm with stats, no biggie. Why all the hate on LwMark? It's only just a game.

You are misinformed my friend...

People who have known him from the start know how he has gotten to where he has.

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 09:26 AM
Post it

It's as if you are trolling this subject. This same convo has happened a few times allready.
If you say anything on a founders thread, you get reminded many don't feel you deserve it however you got it.
I see Ninja banned so I'm assuming this was the topic he said whatever it was that got him banned.
We know you have a founders, we know you aren't one.
Old topic, I wouldn't mind moving on but I'm fairly certain I will see it again.
I'll accually keep it to myself next time so as not to look like I'm arguing also.
No disrespect intended to anyone involved.

aav5224
04-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Founders are good

Yich
04-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Founders are good

Good job.

razerfingers
04-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Lulz, the other day someone named wammm came up to me on my alt and asked to buy my WF peppermint pounder i said i'd sell if it was tradable. So basically i think thats the only exclusive 2010 item, anyhow after him i got 10 more PMs asking to see it. It was terrible i coulda got 10m for it though convinced some guy for fun xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 09:53 AM

People who have known him from the start know how he has gotten to where he has.

I have had the feeling you knew more about him than I did, however I still believe that LwMark is still a good guy because he stood up for me when I was once a noob in PL.

When I was a but a noob in mount fang's cap, I was poor. I trash talked with multiple people because I was selling guilds for some income. Only a few have ever trusted me and those are the people that I have always legitly created guilds for them. Guild selling was almost always considered a scam, so I was shunned by most of the community.

Along came LwMark, he asked me politely on what I am doing, I told him that I was selling guilds to earn cash. He was understanding and gave me tips on how to merch, as well as teaching me the fundamentals on my role as a Mage. I slowly turned from being all defensive and being misunderstood to being a kind person that would like to enjoy farming and merching.

From a random nub that couldn't even heal or rez by 5 seconds, into a developed mage that would time his heals and rez the instant a death scream is heard; I have so much to thank LwMark for.

LwMark left before Dragon rings made it's debut. I will miss him dearly in PL as he really is a nice guy to play with. Even coupled with the fact that he had founders but is not really a true founder, you guys shouldn't beat on him since founder's helm, though significant, is still just a pixelated item, the deed was already done. What truly matters is his kind attitude and that is what really matters in any game and also in real life.

FluffNStuff
04-17-2013, 09:57 AM
In my opinion, people w founders should be best at pvp. Not because of helm, but because of experience. It means you've been around PL for ~3 years, enough time to pick up some skills and knowledge.

If you have founders and don't have the skill to back it up.... doesn't matter if you bought or it's legit. OP, I hope you have skills - so long as you do, who cares what others think. Challenge them to pvp and put them in their place.

Good luck. I'm not old school, but I'm trying to keep this game fun. Seems to be more of a challenge the longer you play.

Ahem ... *Founding Noob*

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:15 AM
Haha angel dawn. Your correct, so much lies :)

Ikr u stil wan dat 2k p?

I have had the feeling you knew more about him than I did, however I still believe that LwMark is still a good guy because he stood up for me when I was once a noob in PL.

When I was a but a noob in mount fang's cap, I was poor. I trash talked with multiple people because I was selling guilds for some income. Only a few have ever trusted me and those are the people that I have always legitly created guilds for them. Guild selling was almost always considered a scam, so I was shunned by most of the community.

Along came LwMark, he asked me politely on what I am doing, I told him that I was selling guilds to earn cash. He was understanding and gave me tips on how to merch, as well as teaching me the fundamentals on my role as a Mage. I slowly turned from being all defensive and being misunderstood to being a kind person that would like to enjoy farming and merching.

From a random nub that couldn't even heal or rez by 5 seconds, into a developed mage that would time his heals and rez the instant a death scream is heard; I have so much to thank LwMark for.

LwMark left before Dragon rings made it's debut. I will miss him dearly in PL as he really is a nice guy to play with. Even coupled with the fact that he had founders but is not really a true founder, you guys shouldn't beat on him since founder's helm, though significant, is still just a pixelated item, the deed was already done. What truly matters is his kind attitude and that is what really matters in any game and also in real life.

Apollo doesnt know anythin about my long days of merchin or hundreds of people ive message on forums huntin for stuff or the people ingame i dealt with other then whats losted on forums, or my wins or loses.

And ye chiro, thanks, thats what i do

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Ikr u stil wan dat 2k p?

I think you shouldn't provoke the others even if they are bearing down hard on you, you will only make things worse in this situation.

Zeus
04-17-2013, 10:23 AM

I would agree with the kind attitude if I hadn't known him from the beginning & seen things he's really done.

Nevertheless, I digress. I'm not looking to get into a forum war.

You have your opinion of LwMark, I have mine. We can leave it at that. :)

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Ikr u stil wan dat 2k p?

I think you shouldn't provoke the others even if they are bearing down hard on you, you will only make things worse in this situation.

Its ok , dont worry, go play pl

Edit: evryone talk bout found y no talk droid :( he lonely

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 10:26 AM

Someone gets my point at least.

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 10:28 AM
I would agree with the kind attitude if I hadn't known him from the beginning & seen things he's really done.

Nevertheless, I digress. I'm not looking to get into a forum war.

You have your opinion of LwMark, I have mine. We can leave it at that. :)

Alright sure thing. No point arguing when we both are on different grounds in terms of experience. I hope to meet you in game on weekends though. =D

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Yawn

Zeus
04-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Yawn

The thing is, if you were bored, you wouldn't be posting on this thread so often. :)

Therefore one can only deduce that this thread holds a good bit of your attention.

Loaden
04-17-2013, 10:32 AM
So whut? All the founders coming on this thread to show off?

Making this thread will not sway people into thinking like you.

it's general perspective and personal ideas.

Loaden
04-17-2013, 10:33 AM
The thing is, if you were bored, you wouldn't be posting on this thread so often. :)

Therefore one can only deduce that this thread holds a good bit of your attention.

I deduce that you and lwmark has a mutual feud?

Zeus
04-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I deduce that you and lwmark has a mutual feud?

Nope, I just disagree with some of his moral decisions.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Yawn

Go over to AL forum, nothing goin on till Nordr, so i browsed over to PL forums and found this, but now its diein again so i will browse back to the dark side, bye

Zeus
04-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Go over to AL forum, nothing goin on till Nordr, so i browsed over to PL forums and found this, but now its diein again so i will browse back to the dark side, bye

So you've admitted that it captured your attention. :rolleyes:

Anyways, toodles!

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:49 AM

So you've admitted that it captured your attention. :rolleyes:

Anyways, toodles!

Of course look at the title, k bye :)

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 11:04 AM
To whoever repped me and begged for money at the same time;
Thank you, I like being pleasantly confused.

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks for trying, no new bar.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Thanks for trying, no new bar.

Nothin? :( i tried, i was able to give D-: a new bar, when im abke to giv u another one i will

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Nothin? :( i tried, i was able to give D-: a new bar, when im abke to giv u another one i will

Your reputation power is not as high as Mysticaldream's or mine. Thus, it can still move a bar, but it depends on how close the person is to the next bar.

Also, as the length of your reputation bar increases, so does the difficulty in trying to raise it. This means that more points are required.

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 12:17 PM
Edit: evryone talk bout found y no talk droid :( he lonely
Cuz no one started a thread titled "brag please"

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 12:23 PM

Always worth a try, use it on someone with less bars though, I don't really care about them, they just look cool haha.

Thanks though!

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Lol! I don't think he has a droid outfit though. :o
I've heard this brag before from him.

xcrazysnowmanx
04-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Wow That Sucks Bro

Griffinfan
04-17-2013, 12:49 PM
if they got founders through buying it good for them, they have their reward.

I can beat founders anyways its only a advantage at 10-20 it seems

LwMark
04-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Cuz no one started a thread titled "brag please"

Lol! I don't think he has a droid outfit though. :o

What if i do....

Zeus
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
What if i do....

Well, bought then obviously. :rolleyes:

angeldawn
04-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Well, bought then obviously. :rolleyes:

Or there is always the option it was scammed.

Suentous PO
04-17-2013, 06:00 PM
What if i do....

Well as far as I know droid can't be traded, so that would make the second known sharing of account information you have continually bragged about.
That's what's so odd that you seem proud of it.

Apollo, I can tell you what happened in arg in a pm if you want, your close.
I'm jumping off this thread now, sory to derail thread. No mas, ima have fun instead.

Whirlzap
04-17-2013, 06:28 PM
I sold my Founder's Helm to the PL Liquidation System a while ago.
U mad?

Mage till the end
04-17-2013, 06:34 PM
I sold my Founder's Helm to the PL Liquidation System a while ago.
U mad?

Unless you did that on peruse you can ask sts to reclaim it. Might not work for founders but it worked for my angel wand.

Yich
04-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Unless you did that on peruse you can ask sts to reclaim it. Might not work for founders but it worked for my angel wand.

It's good that you're trying to be helpful, but I think this was a joke.

Schnitzel
04-17-2013, 10:31 PM

M
I personally ignore those "hey lemme buy your founder helm for you?"
I AM a founder. That IS my account.
I ignore those buyers

LwMark
04-17-2013, 11:17 PM
Your funny Apollo it was because Saool was upset about somethin an wanted to quit PL and we were talkin an i said somethin like well if theres anythin u dont want or want me to hold let me know, and Seijo an the rest thought i should of said no saool stay dont go, which i did but he alredy said he was going, so ya..didnt scam any of them, if anythin i gave Kiwi so much stuff not askin or nothin.

Stevenmc
04-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Since I most likely wont be coming back can I give someone my founders helm? It's an original, I didn't buy it, I didn't know you could do that.

razerfingers
04-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Actually I do. I also know how you were kicked out of Alterran Royal Guard for ripping your own guildmates off which is a shameless thing to do.

If I'm not mistaken, during those days when you weren't so wealthy, you would beg them to sell to you for a hugely discounted price. Being guild mates, they would and then you'd either A. Go around sell it for a profit or B. Keep it till it was worth so much more.

Didnt even know he was once in the guild. Or dont remeber lolz

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Griffinfan
04-18-2013, 12:12 AM
*grabs popcorn

Promagin
04-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Me and jayden are good friends :)

Wendellism
04-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Stop the Drama!

Both of you, Yes you Zeus and Lwmark. Both you guys what I would truly consider a friend in the game as both of you are awesome, and are more experienced in most parts of the game. Could we please see you both make up and enjoy surfing the forums as always?

Wendellism
04-18-2013, 12:42 AM
Hunzzz hahahhahah dont even get me started he still cryin about wammo, friggin guy came up to me said he had some wammos for sale, i bought them for 1m and 2m and then he told hunzzz and hunzzz was like oh u could of sold more, blah.blah, sorry but the guy came up to me sayin he wanted to sell, he gave me the price and boom, done deal, EVERYONE TALKS garbage either cause ur jelly or just idk, im goin back to AL forums, most u people talk about how u guys dont brag or u dont do this, well u do, im goin back to AL, so over with people in PL , most of u are like forgotten bows and need to be nerfed.

Even me? D=

Thelastblink
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
YEP! Leave it at that!

The Happiness
04-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Awesome guys....please stop? Airing your grievances on the forum is not cool. Whatever your problems with eachother they are best kept private between yourselves. Neither of you are showing your best sides here. Call a truce or keep it private?

Peace guys.

Psyche
04-18-2013, 02:53 AM
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Amazing quote, something I'll remember.

Psyche
04-18-2013, 04:33 AM

Credit for that nugget of wisdom goes to Gautama Buddha :)

mejslll
04-18-2013, 12:41 PM
cough cough ... as i silently walk out of the room - (as i enter the hall way - the only thing i can say is GRRRRRRR)

what is the date needed for founders?

Zeus
04-18-2013, 12:42 PM
cough cough ... as i silently walk out of the room - (as i enter the hall way - the only thing i can say is GRRRRRRR)

what is the date needed for founders?

If you saw this thread yesterday before we cleaned up, you would have been livid.

4/3/2010-5/31/2010

April 3rd because that was PL's birthday, if I'm not mistaken.

mejslll
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
yea im not even close... :-\

i heard - im really not going to address redicoulusness... glad ppl cleaned things up... and glad we can all be friends!!!!

Mage till the end
04-18-2013, 06:07 PM

Hamsters are like cigarettes, they aren't dangerous untill you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

FluffNStuff
04-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Hamsters are like cigarettes, they aren't dangerous untill you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

And "civilized" people in restaurants get mad when you light up either of them while they are eating.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Smoking is a filthy filthy habit! Okay, if some do enjoy smoking, that's fine, but smoking where you live and in your car? Ew.

FluffNStuff
04-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Smoking is a filthy filthy habit! Okay, if some do enjoy smoking, that's fine, but smoking where you live and in your car? Ew.

I only devalue my lungs, not my property or vehicle. Yellow windows? No thank you, I'll smoke my hamsters outside.

Zeus
04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
I only devalue my lungs, not my property or vehicle. Yellow windows? No thank you, I'll smoke my hamsters outside.

How do you do it? I've tried a handful of ciggs, mainly while drunk and always... I can't do it!

The smell...as soon as it hits me, I get nauseous and need to puke. I guess the reason why I try it while drunk is because it looks cool and my nasal senses are a bit off due to the alcohol so it doesn't smell as strong to me.

FluffNStuff
04-18-2013, 06:48 PM
How do you do it? I've tried a handful of ciggs, mainly while drunk and always... I can't do it!

The smell...as soon as it hits me, I get nauseous and need to puke. I guess the reason why I try it while drunk is because it looks cool and my nasal senses are a bit off due to the alcohol so it doesn't smell as strong to me.

I do it because 10 years ago in college I tried while I was drunk. It looked cool and it fun to be with the crowd. Once the nicotine gets a hold it won't smell so strong and it will be a lot easier to smoke when sober. I then smoked to go hang outside with the other smokers and the college girls liked it.
Cut to today where I am outside by MYSELF when I would prefer to be inside with my friends, women think it is disgusting and the nicotine controls my life. That nauseous feeling is your future self telling you to put the ****ing hamster down.

Whirlzap
04-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Your funny Apollo it was because Saool was upset about somethin an wanted to quit PL and we were talkin an i said somethin like well if theres anythin u dont want or want me to hold let me know, and Seijo an the rest thought i should of said no saool stay dont go, which i did but he alredy said he was going, so ya..didnt scam any of them, if anythin i gave Kiwi so much stuff not askin or nothin.

I think Apollo is just mad because of 99% of your posts completely lack punctuation and he is a Grammar Nazi.

I've known LwMark before his fame, and I agree that he was not like what he is now when he first started.
I concur with Apollo.

Ikr u stil wan dat 2k p?

Apollo doesnt know anythin about my long days of merchin or hundreds of people ive message on forums huntin for stuff or the people ingame i dealt with other then whats losted on forums, or my wins or loses.

And ye chiro, thanks, thats what i do

I'm sure Apollo might not know everything that you did, but he did have a pretty thorough understanding of your time here.
In response to whatever deeds you have somewhat accomplished, I am undoubtedly confident that Apollo has done twofold of what you have done.
For any further argument, please see the picture at the end of this post.

Even me? D=
LwMark is right.
I do need to be nerfed! (said the train)
/pro

Also, if it hasn't been made obvious yet, it will be made obvious now:
Oh look, the train is not nerfed but DERAILED!

Zeus
04-18-2013, 06:58 PM
I do it because 10 years ago in college I tried while I was drunk. It looked cool and it fun to be with the crowd. Once the nicotine gets a hold it won't smell so strong and it will be a lot easier to smoke when sober. I then smoked to go hang outside with the other smokers and the college girls liked it.
Cut to today where I am outside by MYSELF when I would prefer to be inside with my friends, women think it is disgusting and the nicotine controls my life. That nauseous feeling is your future self telling you to put the ****ing hamster down.

Thank you for the life lesson.

Looks like if you didn't tell me, I would have been a future smoker. :o

Whirlz, it's a dead horse we both agreed to drop. There were several very very very deep uprootings & deceivings that simply cannot be fixed.

Suentous PO
04-18-2013, 07:37 PM
I started hamst, er smoking at 12, took a decades to quit, playing this game helped replace one habit with another.
I suspect someone has smoked a gerbil lately after one of these posts.
Stay off the rodents kids it's not worth it.

Oldcoot
04-18-2013, 08:37 PM
I to smoke it's probably what will take me from this earth. I have been hooked on many bad things in life but nothing compares to the addiction I have with Marlboro reds, or as we call them where I live cowboy killers.25 years now.

CrimsonTider
04-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Smoking... Don't get me started. -.-

XghostzX
04-18-2013, 09:24 PM
Smoking... Don't get me started. -.-

Daha, you nub Physical Education teacher...

Zeus
04-18-2013, 09:27 PM
I to smoke it's probably what will take me from this earth. I have been hooked on many bad things in life but nothing compares to the addiction I have with Marlboro reds, or as we call them where I live cowboy killers.25 years now.

My friend loves Marlboro Reds or Golds. To me, they all smell like crap and taste like it except Menthols but even those I can't stomach.

Phoenixking
04-18-2013, 10:09 PM
I agree,

This angered me a bit because now, founder helms are becoming less exclusive and people don't care about who is an actual founder and who isn't. wait so we are supposed to care? O.o

Delphina
04-18-2013, 10:22 PM
I think this thread has run it course. Thread closed.