PDA

View Full Version : MY GOLD!!!!! pls read :(

Sloggar
04-17-2013, 02:16 AM
So here's the story of what happened I'm still thinking how this problem even happened and I'm shocked about it when I saw it I almost bursted into tears but I was so sad -----> Here's the story I was playing arcane legends on my account I am a lvl 25 warrior and I had been saving up my gold so I can buy some new stuff when I rank up to lvl 26 I had 126k gold when I was lvl 25 and it took agesssss to get that much my guild even helped me out and wished me luck so I can get some good items and I was still saving up my gold I am halfway to lvl 26 and still had 126 then I took a break off the game and I noticed I couldn't go on the game the next day cause I had a sleepover at a friends so this was 2 days after I was last on I go on to start makin more gold and getting xp then I see it my gold was GONE!!! :( I was shocked and felt bad all day all I knew was my brother known as Slogtvx which was my old acc could of stole it because he knew I had that much and asked for my money all the time and I thought he was jealous and was getting pissed at me so he took it but when I logged onto his acc he didn't have the gold cause he stopped playing the acc yesterday well he still plays it not often and his got a really rich rouge acc!!!! He was never that rich and he can't be sooo rich in a day so what I think is he took gold from my acc and put it on Slogtvx then moved it to his rouge acc I still don't know what happened but that's my idea of what I think and I still think to my self every day why do this who would do this but it's a unsovled case I want to figure out I'm not sure what to do now my guild members say to post this on the forums which I am doing hopefully a admin or mod would give me my gold or do something about it thx guys for listening :(

Alhuntrazeck
04-17-2013, 02:28 AM
If you're bro has taken the money, ask for it back! srsly.

Sloggar
04-17-2013, 02:53 AM
I can't I'm not sure if he took it and plus he won't give it back

SkyDagger
04-17-2013, 03:57 AM
I can't I'm not sure if he took it and plus he won't give it back

Your not sure if your bro taken the money :/ but thats one of the very possibly reason unless not only your bro knows your account email & password. And one of the instruction on the game. DO NOT GIVE YOUR EMAIL/PASSWORD TO ANYONE. though thats your brother. So i dont know if sts will take an action on this situation.

KingFu
04-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Brb, gotta go get a tissue before I start reading.

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 09:13 AM

Lojack
04-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Contact support at spacetimestudios.com

Chaim Nail
04-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Brb, gotta go get a tissue before I start reading.

Don't forget the appropriate background music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZDsUGiGqM) to read it by.