PDA

View Full Version : Friend Requests

Deke
04-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm still fairly new to the game and I am starting to figure it out.
Plus, I have had some good advice from some of you all.

I can't figure out what a friend request is, or what I am supposed to do. Every now and then,
while playing a game, a brief notice pops up with a name (I think) and the word "friend" in the
text and then, as quickly as it popped up, it disappears.I know that it is only a few words, but
I have yet to be able to read the whole notice.

When I go to "social" I see that I have a bunch of "friend' requests. I don't know what to do with them.
Will some of you good people explain to me about the friend thing?

I don't want anyone to think that I am ignoring them, I just don't know what to do !!!!

Thank you.

Deke and my rogue buddy, Dinella.

Mysticaleagle
04-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Simply reject, or accept them. As for the two seconds pop-up, that's to let you know that a friend just logged in.

Rare
04-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm still fairly new to the game and I am starting to figure it out.
Plus, I have had some good advice from some of you all.

I can't figure out what a friend request is, or what I am supposed to do. Every now and then,
while playing a game, a brief notice pops up with a name (I think) and the word "friend" in the
text and then, as quickly as it popped up, it disappears.I know that it is only a few words, but
I have yet to be able to read the whole notice.

When I go to "social" I see that I have a bunch of "friend' requests. I don't know what to do with them.
Will some of you good people explain to me about the friend thing?

I don't want anyone to think that I am ignoring them, I just don't know what to do !!!!

Thank you.

Deke and my rogue buddy, Dinella.

Like myst said. You can either accept or reject them. If you accept them they will be added to your list. Its easier to communicate with people this way. Also, there are notifications you can enable to let you know when friends come online.