PDA

View Full Version : pve

sirnew
04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Where is the best place to get pve kills in fprest havean. I wanna get 2000 kills before reach lvl 12 .

aav5224
04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Skeller map

Yich
04-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Skeller map

No, go to the lowest level place you can for the least XP...

aav5224
04-17-2013, 09:25 AM
No, go to the lowest level place you can for the least XP...

Oops your right :P how's it going yich

Roberto077
04-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Road to forest haven, then dead but not forgotten, and finally the boss brawl. The levels are scaled now so that's the most kill order. With the XP nerf it is impossible to get 2000 kills before 12.

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 10:56 AM
It's not that hard, just time comsuming. I'd just stay in Forest Haven and don't kill the bosses because they seem to give more XP than each mob.

Ape
04-17-2013, 10:59 AM
you cant get 2000 before l.12.
maby somewhere between 500 and 1000 is possible.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Actually u can get 2k kills, i forget the exact amount between each level but i have gotten over 1500 on my level 10 , so ik IT CAN be done.

First off always make locked games, an go to level 2 i think i its in forest haven , an kill everythin all the way up to boss, do.t kill boss it will give u 2+ xp, dont do level 1 in fh either because when those monsters pop out of ground by wit h it gives u extra xp, so keep repeatin level 2 , THEN once u get up to level 10-12 whatever u desire, email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it

Roberto077
04-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Actually u can get 2k kills, i forget the exact amount between each level but i have gotten over 1500 on my level 10 , so ik IT CAN be done.

First off always make locked games, an go to level 2 i think i its in forest haven , an kill everythin all the way up to boss, do.t kill boss it will give u 2+ xp, dont do level 1 in fh either because when those monsters pop out of ground by wit h it gives u extra xp, so keep repeatin level 2 , THEN once u get up to level 10-12 whatever u desire, email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it

It used to work. When the "new" Forest Haven was released there was a decrease in Xp between 2 and 13. The max at the moment is around 850-900 for level 10 and around 1500 by 13.

Beanipea
04-17-2013, 11:09 AM
email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it

Uhhh... Don't you think the devs have more important things to do? Seems a rather silly reason to be bugging devs for tbh. If everyone will start doing this, they might not delevel anyone anymore and just tell you to start over if you messed up.

Roberto077
04-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Uhhh... Don't you think the devs have more important things to do? Seems a rather silly reason to be bugging devs for tbh. If everyone will start doing this, they might not delevel anyone anymore and just tell you to start over if you messed up.

Pretty much. Devs hate when people spam them with requests that are seemingly pointless, such as de-leveling for extra kills

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Well Developers only allow you one delevel per e-mail address so there's really no point in wasting it on getting kills.

cookiez
04-17-2013, 11:36 AM
I have 2k kills at lvl 15, Max u can get at 15 is 2270

cookiez
04-17-2013, 11:37 AM
I have 2k kills at lvl 15, Max u can get at 15 is 2270

Actually, I think you can't do it anymore

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 11:39 AM
My level 17 has 4000 kills, I don't know if that's anything special but, letting you know.

LwMark
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
email the devs for a delevel, so u get to get extra kills again, an boom, success

Works ive done it

Someone asked how to do it an i told them, now its ur choice to do it or not, u know someone people spend alot time/and money makin a 61 twink with a full bar but not 62 an somwtimes mess up and would like to have it pushed back one level, u know it probably takes a dev like 2 secs to backspace an put in a new level, i dont see the big deal at all,

@ rob, no im talkin new fh, u can do it

cookiez
04-17-2013, 12:50 PM

Works ive done it

Someone asked how to do it an i told them, now its ur choice to do it or not, u know someone people spend alot time/and money makin a 61 twink with a full bar but not 62 an somwtimes mess up and would like to have it pushed back one level, u know it probably takes a dev like 2 secs to backspace an put in a new level, i dont see the big deal at all,

Gf.

Roberto077
04-17-2013, 01:16 PM

Fine. You can only do it by annoying devs, which I'm not really wanting or suggesting to do.

Beanipea
04-17-2013, 04:01 PM

I'm not saying it's a big deal for the devs to do it. I just can't see why having 2k+ PVE kills on a lvl 12 is a big deal. Most certainly not important enough to bug devs over if you ask me. No matter how little time it takes for them to do it. I would never bug someone for something that trivial. And thanks to the people that are doing it, the devs will get more and more reluctant to set lvls back for people who did make an honest mistake.

Personally, I rarely take a look at someone's PVE stats. And, even if I do, 9 out of 10 persons have them hidden anyway. If I do manage to see someone's stats, I never draw any conclusions. (Only when someone has either a zero-deaths toon or a zero-kills-AND-zero-deaths toon. Neither of which I would like to have in my PVE party btw.)

cookiez
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM

I'm not saying it's a big deal for the devs to do it. I just can't see why having 2k+ PVE kills on a lvl 12 is a big deal. Most certainly not important enough to bug devs over if you ask me. No matter how little time it takes for them to do it. I would never bug someone for something that trivial. And thanks to the people that are doing it, the devs will get more and more reluctant to set lvls back for people who did make an honest mistake.

Personally, I rarely take a look at someone's PVE stats. And, even if I do, 9 out of 10 persons have them hidden anyway. If I do manage to see someone's stats, I never draw any conclusions. (Only when someone has either a zero-deaths toon or a zero-kills-AND-zero-deaths toon. Neither of which I would like to have in my PVE party btw.)

Actually it is kinda cool. I have 2,000 kills on my 15 and I get over 20 comments a say saying

"Wow nice kills"
"OMG U HACK!"
"What hack code u use?"
"Wow dude, that must have taken alot of time"

It's quite amusing and it feels like you accomplish something.

Zeus
04-17-2013, 04:07 PM

Works ive done it

When telling people how to troll the devs, it tends to piss them off. :)