PDA

View Full Version : My gold is missing ,help me plz

Xatansoux
04-17-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm a rogue lv 25. i had some gold 37 k. I don't know what time that my gold was missing but the last play that i have 37 k of gold was yesterday. I don't know i was hacked or error of this game.Help me plz and bring my gold back if it not impossible.

P.S If Admin GM want to know my account name PM me plz

FluffNStuff
04-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Check your stable and see if Auto Feed is on for any of your pets.

Xatansoux
04-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Auto feed is off and i never use auto feed.

FluffNStuff
04-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Auto feed is off and i never use auto feed.

Auto feed is the answer 90% of the time, so it is a good first check. So how much do you have now? Like how much have you misplaced? Any siblings in the house?

Lojack
04-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Contact support at spacetimestudios.com

Bbnc
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
the same thing happened to me, too. I checked the purchase history and it says "character revenge" . have no idea what it is..

FluffNStuff
04-17-2013, 02:43 PM
the same thing happened to me, too. I checked the purchase history and it says "character revenge" . have no idea what it is..

That is a plat issue, not gold. It means you clicked revenge which is invulnerable for 15 seconds and costs 5 plat I think. Most likely what happened was you were trying to access the map and exit out when you died and the revive screen popped up over it causing an accidental purchase.

Cremated
04-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Phail

Xatansoux
04-18-2013, 01:06 AM
Auto feed is the answer 90% of the time, so it is a good first check. So how much do you have now? Like how much have you misplaced? Any siblings in the house?

I checked it already and auto feed is off. And when i open this game my gold was missing. I had 0 gold but now i doing the daily quest and i have 1.2k.

Mysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 01:09 AM
That is a plat issue, not gold. It means you clicked revenge which is invulnerable for 15 seconds and costs 5 plat I think. Most likely what happened was you were trying to access the map and exit out when you died and the revive screen popped up over it causing an accidental purchase.

Another reason for STS to implement a confirmation button before purchase, but it seems they enjoy it without one. Jesus.

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 01:32 AM
Another reason for STS to implement a confirmation button before purchase, but it seems they enjoy it without one. Jesus.

While I like the suggestion of Myst to place a confirmation button before purchase especially when claiming gifts from allies, the 1 plat revive button is really important without the confirmation button. Important because when doing elite skull cove for example, where the threat of everyone dying successively and the boss regenerates after, a confirmation button would stall the immediate revive. What is wrong in my opinion, is "where" the button is placed, currently its more likely to be clicked without your intention. I suggest a hot-key, or another place but not quite prominent.