PDA

View Full Version : Twinks?

KordLord
04-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Ive seen lots of posts about "twinks" but I dont know what that mean... any help?

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Twinks - the definition in this game is an XP locked character that purposely does not level beyond his level for the purposes of PvE farming or PvP. They usually have the best gear for their level and know how to use their class quite effectively.

A popular twink level in this game is L16. Do be aware that twinks are much more dangerous than their level suggests.

For a humorous definition of a twink, search it up on the urbandictionary, LOL!

Yakiniku
04-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Twinks - lower level characters typically used for pvp. They usually have max gear and are typically funded by the person's capped elite character, or just geared up with plat-converted gold. Most popular twink bracket is L16, but there are others that aren't nearly as expensive.

/edit

Beat to the punch. :)

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Twinks - lower level characters typically used for pvp. They usually have max gear and are typically funded by the person's capped elite character, or just geared up with plat-converted gold. Most popular twink bracket is L16, but there are others that aren't nearly as expensive.

Boy, they sure do teach how to paraphrase in school these days! :D

Yakiniku
04-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Boy, they sure do teach how to paraphrase in school these days! :D

School? I'll bet when I was para... err I mean writing reports in school, you were still in kindergarten! :p

Totally not fair btw. I was writing my post and then my boss started taking to me. Hit submit and there you were. Darned work getting in the way of my priorities! :(

Zeus
04-17-2013, 12:21 PM
School? I'll bet when I was para... err I mean writing reports in school, you were still in kindergarten! :p

Totally not fair btw. I was writing my post and then my boss started taking to me. Hit submit and there you were. Darned work getting in the way of my priorities! :(

Haha, sorry for the confusion! It's just that if you look at my post versus yours, they are eerily similar in definition and format so I wasn't sure. :o

Anyways, hope you're enjoying a good day at work. :)

Yakiniku
04-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Haha, sorry for the confusion! It's just that if you look at my post versus yours, they are eerily similar in definition and format so I wasn't sure. :o

Anyways, hope you're enjoying a good day at work. :)

Haha no worries. I took it as a joke and responded in kind. I'm obviously having a good day at work if I'm on the forums. :D

And yes, my post almost mirrors yours. Great minds think alike? Haha.

wvhills
04-17-2013, 01:21 PM
just google it.

Minesweeper
04-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Ima Twink so I'll give u a better definition some one who has capped the bored makes a noob char mine are 9&15 and maxes ther gear

ean89
04-18-2013, 09:46 AM
i google twinks n found this on wiki.
"Twink" is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking man with a slender, ectomorph build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair. [4][5] In some societies, the term chick or chicken is preferred.[6] The related term twinkle-toes, which implies that a man is effeminate, tends to be used in a derogatory manner.[7] The terms can be complimentary or pejorative.[8][9]

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Twinks simply means, the alter-ego of the alter-ego (main character) of rich players.