PDA

View Full Version : Odds of getting Mitas

Battlegrinder
04-17-2013, 12:53 PM
I've been toying with the idea of buying the Mitas Dragon pack and getting the full golden vanity set, but I'm not wanting to spend a huge amount of money try to get Mitas. Does anyone know what the rough odds of getting Mitas are?

Griffinfan
04-17-2013, 12:56 PM
I have heard horror stories of people trying up to 4 times, alot of people get him in the first try though..

Deathofan
04-17-2013, 01:12 PM
My bro zusolo bought it over 12 times and didn't got mitas until he emailed support and refunded him 2k plats.

Chopper
04-17-2013, 01:14 PM
My bro zusolo bought it over 12 times and didn't got mitas until he emailed support and refunded him 2k plats.

holy cow. That's a lot of money spent to try and get a gold dragon!

DocDoBig
04-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Technically Mitas Set stats are pretty bad in comparsion to the other plat dragons, sad and awkward but true.

maneatingtree
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
But he can use mitas with any other set (minus black drag)

cookiez
04-17-2013, 04:09 PM

holy cow. That's a lot of money spent to try and get a gold dragon!

Lmao, just 200 plat is 20$. 200x10=2,000
That's $200 for a dragon.

Zeus
04-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Lmao, just 200 plat is 20$. 200x10=2,000
That's $200 for a dragon.

Depends on which platinum pack you're buying.

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Technically Mitas Set stats are pretty bad in comparsion to the other plat dragons, sad and awkward but true.

I disagree. Since black dragon sets are extinct, the Golden dragon set is now the most powerful ring you could ever obtain.

The only reason why gold pieces sell low is because people have to gamble for the gold dragon pet, and not many people could afford that amount.

DocDoBig
04-17-2013, 06:26 PM
I disagree. Since black dragon sets are extinct, the Golden dragon set is now the most powerful ring you could ever obtain.

The only reason why gold pieces sell low is because people have to gamble for the gold dragon pet, and not many people could afford that amount.

Actually that's only half true,
yes the black is the best of the five by far, but the golden one is still worse than the other colours green, blue and red.
To prove it :here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76214-Difference-stats-of-the-Five-Dragon-sets&highlight=Dragon+ring+stats) and here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76144-Crafting-guide&highlight=Dragon+ring+stats) are brilliant threads.

The only advantage of Mitas I know is that he can be used for all colours as "replacement",
except black dragon, where I'm not 100% sure about him though.
If Mitas can be replaced for Smoke then it could be very, very beneficial for new players to obtain the Good Bonuses. But to prove that I will need a legit confirmation from someone who tested it.

Zeus
04-17-2013, 06:44 PM
yes the black is the best of the five by far, but the golden one is still worse than the other colours green, blue and red.
To prove it :here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76214-Difference-stats-of-the-Five-Dragon-sets&highlight=Dragon+ring+stats) and here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76144-Crafting-guide&highlight=Dragon+ring+stats) are brilliant threads.

The only advantage of Mitas I know is that he can be used for all colours as "replacement",
If Mitas can be replaced for Smoke then it could be very, very beneficial for new players to obtain the Good Bonuses. But to prove that I will need a legit confirmation from someone who tested it.

Mitas works for black dragon too.

Zeus
04-17-2013, 06:46 PM

Gold dragon's regen stats are actually very helpful and underrated. Trust me when I say this as I have owned multiple of these dragon sets, including black dragon.

The only one that I felt came close to black dragon was the gold one.

wammm
04-17-2013, 06:47 PM
As far as i know the ratio of getting a Mitas is 1:6.

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 06:58 PM

Were you implying on the 8 damage of the golden ring? Because it's but a small penalty to pay just for the benefits of a dragon set that rivals black dragon set.

The main advantage of the ring is the Crit%, and the much needed 1 h/s and m/s. The golden dragon ring is far superior than green, blue and red as it grants an all-around boost in both survivability and offensive purpose, but the main reason why they are cheap in cs is because of the pet itself.

DocDoBig
04-17-2013, 07:10 PM
Gold dragon's regen stats are actually very helpful and underrated. Trust me when I say this as I have owned multiple of these dragon sets, including black dragon.

The only one that I felt came close to black dragon was the gold one.

Were you implying on the 8 damage of the golden ring? Because it's but a small penalty to pay just for the benefits of a dragon set that rivals black dragon set.

The main advantage of the ring is the Crit%, and the much needed 1 h/s and m/s. The golden dragon ring is far superior than green, blue and red as it grants an all-around boost in both survivability and offensive purpose, but the main reason why they are cheap in cs is because of the pet itself.
Excuse me then , you're both right.

To be honest I was not that long busy with the rings,
I were talking of remembrance alone how many people were complaining about Mitas.
Just one more thing , is it possible to post a pic or thread where it's stated that Mitas fits with black dragon, please?
It's not that I do not trust you, but i've never seen one on forums nor ingame, I much appreciate it!

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
I'll see if I could ask Ragericon to transfer me the pics, he has black dragon set so it shouldn't hurt.

Extreme
04-18-2013, 06:20 AM
friend told me this.. use your gold helm and armor then try buying one..

dudetus
04-18-2013, 06:30 AM
I'll see if I could ask Ragericon to transfer me the pics, he has black dragon set so it shouldn't hurt.

I have black dragon set.

What do u want with a pic?

Extreme
04-18-2013, 06:33 AM
I have black dragon set.

What do u want with a pic?

i guess he is trying mitas with black set & see if it works

dudetus
04-18-2013, 07:01 AM
i guess he is trying mitas with black set & see if it works

Black Drag set works with Mitas. Duh, y would Black Drag set be different than the others?

I can post a proof quite soon as I have Mitas as well.

tHelonestud
04-18-2013, 07:01 AM
Mitas works with all dragon set
Including black

DocDoBig
04-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Sweet, thanks alot!

tHelonestud
04-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Yes indeed, I'm curious if the Black Dragon Set plus Mitas matches together, since I've never seen it before.
So, yes I'd like to see a pic with Black Dragon Set and Mitas Pet.

I just posted it...

Zeus
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Mitas works with all dragon set
Including black

Mystery Man!!! :)

tHelonestud
04-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Mystery Man!!! :)
Quite

Loaden
04-19-2013, 10:34 PM