PDA

View Full Version : luck?

johnny6880
04-17-2013, 04:42 PM
1.5combo daily plus shamrock thrasher plus big luck 2013 is the best luck combo? Is that over 100percent is jus buying lucly elixer 20 plat better?

Cavoc
04-17-2013, 04:47 PM
1.5combo daily plus shamrock thrasher plus big luck 2013 is the best luck combo? Is that over 100percent is jus buying lucly elixer 20 plat better?

The shamrock thrasher and the regular shamrock have the same amount of luck.
So if you want more damage and armor get the thrasher. (But honestly I've wasted too much plat on those things)
Also bigger luck has more luck than big luck 2013

Wendellism
04-17-2013, 05:10 PM
So if you want more damage and armor get the thrasher. (But honestly I've wasted too much plat on those things)

We have yet to see a dev response regarding luck comparisons on Bigger luck and Big Luck 2013.

To the OP, buying shamrock means you no longer have to worry about not getting rerolls. The standard Daily combo blessing + Any Big Luck + 2x combo elixir still has a chance of some loots not rerolled.

saool
04-17-2013, 05:54 PM

We have yet to see a dev response regarding luck comparisons on Bigger luck and Big Luck 2013.

To the OP, buying shamrock means you no longer have to worry about not getting rerolls. The standard Daily combo blessing + Any Big Luck + 2x combo elixir still has a chance of some loots not rerolled.

I thought I saw a post saying that there's no difference?...

Cavoc
04-17-2013, 06:03 PM
I thought I saw a post saying that there's no difference?...

I saw one saying bigger is 15% and big is 10%. Then again like wend said there's confirmation from any devs about them.