PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Storm Shot bug is back again.

SuRfY
04-17-2013, 04:57 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88779-Shadow-storm-shot-bug

Same as what i posted before.

drgrimmy
04-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Seem like from your pictures the skill is targeting the nearest emenies. Ranged skills do the same
for a mage too. They don't always fire in front of you and you don't get to aim it. You have to get close
to the mob that you want to target. I know, lame, but that would be my theory in terms of what is
happening here.

Yakiniku
04-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Hmm I haven't played my rogue in about a week and a half, but I could've sworn that SSS always shot in the direction you were facing. Can't test now as I don't have SSS anymore.

Grimmy is right though. Mages always hit the closest target with skills/gun regardless of what's in front of you. Maybe they ninja "fixed" (or broke) the SSS targetting in one of the recent mini patches to match the mages and other ranged rogue skills.

SuRfY
04-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Shadow storm shot is not supposed to have auto targeting.

SuRfY
05-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Please fix this! Super annoying to have this bug back after every update!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Spicy1
05-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I think they changed it a long time ago to have auto targeting, like every other ranged skill in game. To be honest, I like it better this way.

SuRfY
05-08-2013, 02:11 AM
:concern:

When is this gonna be fixed?

SuRfY
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Grrrr

Zanpakuto
05-09-2013, 04:58 PM
For me it auto targets randomly. Sucks because sometimes it works sometimes it flies to the middle of nowhere.

Rare
05-09-2013, 05:57 PM
:concern:

When is this gonna be fixed?

It's not. They changed it to be this way.

Edit:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88779-Shadow-storm-shot-bug

Same as what i posted before.

Maybe I'm confused. Lojack specifically said in that thread it was changed to use auto target

The targeting for SSS has been changed to auto target like all the other Rogue shots.

SuRfY
05-11-2013, 10:24 AM
He meant that it was changed to auto targetting like other skills but it's not intended to be that way.

Rare
05-13-2013, 04:22 PM
He meant that it was changed to auto targetting like other skills but it's not intended to be that way.

Where did you get that from? It wasn't in that thread. Based on what he said (I quoted) its working as expected.

SuRfY
05-14-2013, 01:39 AM
It was. The post #4 is replying to post #3 after I asked about post #2. If you just read post #4, it's not what he actually meant.

I bugged the auto target.

" i discovered it only hit aoe 2 enemies despite having 7 enemies in front of me."

This works. I was able to hit 5+ several times.

so the auto target is bugged in the first place right? so now it's fixed?

The targeting for SSS has been changed to auto target like all the other Rogue shots.

Anyway, pm'ed caraspace few days ago and waiting for reply.

Lojack
05-14-2013, 05:00 PM
"He meant that it was changed to auto targeting like other skills" is correct

SuRfY
05-15-2013, 01:46 AM
"He meant that it was changed to auto targeting like other skills" is correct

Thanks for the clarification. Sad though. Such a good skill but now it's no longer good due to the auto targetting.

Rare
05-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the clarification. Sad though. Such a good skill but now it's no longer good due to the auto targetting.

It would seem like auto targetting would make the skill better. Now you can kite with it. I dunno. I guess just my opinion.

SuRfY
05-15-2013, 10:22 AM
Yeah. Different people, different opinions.

Makes no sense to me to have auto targetting for sss. Defeat the purpose of why they made it non auto targetting in the first place.

Sephiroth143
05-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi, the spreadin shadow from the shadow storm shot? It stated 6m radius but after tis new update, each shot 2 to 2.5m radius. Cant even get the whole group of enemies shot in 1 arrow unlike previous before this new update. I think its a technical fault or somethin u wanna put a word to this, can u pls fix this important skill for rogues? Cant live without this on rogue, rly make u feel great hittin 6m radius wide like a sorceror wld of (abit) :3 thks lots!

beeckazoid
05-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi, the spreadin shadow from the shadow storm shot? It stated 6m radius but after tis new update, each shot 2 to 2.5m radius. Cant even get the whole group of enemies shot in 1 arrow unlike previous before this new update. I think its a technical fault or somethin u wanna put a word to this, can u pls fix this important skill for rogues? Cant live without this on rogue, rly make u feel great hittin 6m radius wide like a sorceror wld of (abit) :3 thks lots!

I know, what you mean, i opened a thread too, where i explain it ^^
I shoot with uncharged SSS and hit 2foes and 3boxes, i shoot with charged and upgraded SSS and hit exactly the same.. Tested on ydra forest after bridge ^^ there' stsnding 3archers behind the boxes, which are gettin not hit -_-""

SuRfY
05-29-2013, 05:26 AM
That's one of the problem i mentioned in my earlier thread. You can hit a bigger radius without the increase radius skill but once you add the increase radius skill, your radius becomes smaller. The increase target skill is bugged too. No difference if u add a point in it or not, still hit the same number.