PDA

View Full Version : Suspected cheats and hacks

Gooberman
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Hi all,
I am an officer of our guild and some players have brought it to my attention that there seems to be some players in the pvp arena that are virtually impossible to beat. Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area but these players seem to be beyond any normal player abilities. I have advised our players to report any player they believe may be using a cheat or a hack program to gain an advantage. I would like to know if there are other players who have come across this problem as I would like to see this issue resolved as soon as possible and return the arena to a fair and equal playing ground for all players. Thankyou.

Slashiroth
04-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Yeah the problem is ur guild mates aren't anywhere near as good as they think and the people they are fighting are actually good at what they do.

Cero
04-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Yeah the problem is ur guild mates aren't anywhere near as good as they think and the people they are fighting are actually good at what they do.

that may be the answer to what something that troubles their ability in pvp.

TheStoic
04-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi all,
I am an officer of our guild and some players have brought it to my attention that there seems to be some players in the pvp arena that are virtually impossible to beat. Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area but these players seem to be beyond any normal player abilities. I have advised our players to report any player they believe may be using a cheat or a hack program to gain an advantage. I would like to know if there are other players who have come across this problem as I would like to see this issue resolved as soon as possible and return the arena to a fair and equal playing ground for all players. Thankyou.

They are simply called "Pro". or maybe these "suspected" players are 2 levels higher than your guilidies and with best gears.

Excuses
04-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Who has all top gears including Mythic helm and Crook are always hard to beat. So try to have better gears and pets first. And if you still have problem in pvp, then you need better team who has good gears and knows how to play.

I once felt like you before I changed my gears to lv26 Seaload sets and increased my armor from 800 to 1000. Then now I do much better, but when I meet a good team, I still have no chance with my random team.
However even I am not maxed out my all gear, I never lose when I am with my Pro-friends.

In 1on1, how to use your skills makes a lot of difference. But I feel like gears and pets make a huge difference too. I guess that's what you feel.

Bless
04-18-2013, 12:44 AM
How do ya know that someone is cheating/hacking? Some people actually are really tough to beat :p

Ps. Can't use elixirs in pvp

Darko
04-18-2013, 03:12 AM
Any examples? ?? Me and boss oblirated a team of five today just us two... they were all rogues and mages with ice radiant gear and just flat out weren't very good...I even 1vs 1 one if the rogues naked, no armor and destroyed him. However a pro rogue can destroy me... How do ur guildies spec? Skills? Pets? I don't know my guild doesn't complain... they are all on the lb in pvp... maybe "teach" your members? Just a thought. ..

TourneAsunder
04-18-2013, 09:04 AM
It may be dps rogues complaining of being oneshot by other rogues using browser and autohotkey...

Otherwise, I have no clue...everyone is able to be beaten at lvl 26 and geared. It takes no hacks to stomp a lvl 25 or a 1800hp rogue. Sorc are fodder for warr unless they have back up...etc.

Raxin
04-18-2013, 09:19 AM
How do ya know that someone is cheating/hacking?

Duh they obviously associate losing with their superior skill to hax and cheats

Genuinous
04-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Hi all,

Assuming from your post, you don't know pvp too well..

Mysticaleagle
04-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Now I understand that elixirs can be used in the area

Fail.

Atmozphere
04-18-2013, 01:16 PM
There is no possible way to hack pl,al,sl,dl, because these games are all server based games, meaning if someone were to attempt to hack the game, (using actual hacking programs, not just jail breaking you device,) the game would crash. So this hacking/modding theory isn't possible.

Samhayne
04-18-2013, 01:36 PM
There is no possible way to hack pl,al,sl,dl, because these games are all server based games, meaning if someone were to attempt to hack the game, (using actual hacking programs, not just jail breaking you device,) the game would crash. So this hacking/modding theory isn't possible.

This is very true. The reported "hacks" out there usually fall into one or more of the below types - and all of them are bad:

1. Phishing for your account. They ask you to log in with your game username and password, don't do anything and report your account credentials to the crooks who run the "hack" so they can steal your account and everything on it.

2. Want you to fill out a survey. The runners of the "hack" get paid a few pennies for you taking the survey. The hack doesn't do anything, but if they get enough people to fill out surveys, they make money.

3. Client side tweaking. The hack will change the data on your device's client, like changing the displayed gold you have. However, since everything is really done on the server (as Atmozphere notes above) that client side change doesn't do anything except trigger our server log files telling us that you are trying to cheat. We can then go on to ban your account for Terms of Service violations.

Bottom line - there are no cheats/hacks. There are however big ranges in power due to itemization/pets/skill. Talk about what you're currently playing and how you can improve and I wager you'll get some good input from others here on the forums.

Alhuntrazeck
04-20-2013, 02:55 AM
What sam said is right. In some RPGs I've played before, you can manipulate your device's clock to get daily awards (i won't say i haven't done that). But in this game, you can't. I've tried it before in a free Android game called Dragonvale...every 1 hour your dragon, which u feed, etc., gives you gold...Im not gonna explain the game :p. anyway. i tried changing the clock but it just lost connection and restarted again. So this proves that server-sided games can't be time-manipulated nor hacked since the data is stored in the servers.

Skidmarkz
04-20-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm not going to name names but i suspect a few at level 21. Wink wink.

D-:
04-21-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm not going to name names but i suspect a few at level 21. Wink wink.

Why would you even SUSPECT them, SAMHAYNE JUST WROTE A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE.

warriorp
04-21-2013, 01:06 PM
For all attention, rogue and mage always need a warrior when questing,they will die easily if no warrior(tank) and their attck is also low, but when in pvp rogue and mages kill warrior so easily like 3 second kill, that 1 vs 1 , warrior has a high def and health idk why this is happening, best gear. And pet is equiped but still die and almost imposibble to kill the rogue and mages, idk where the problem , there no such things "pro called player" are they really hack this game or this game has a problem on warrior. maybe warrior need an update gm.

warriorp
04-21-2013, 02:59 PM
Were u there when they was fighting in pvp? i fought in pvp and there are some player espesialy rouge were beyond normal player and cant not be defeated, i use the best gear and pet. Still die on 3 seconds fights 1v1

Skidmarkz
04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Why would you even SUSPECT them, SAMHAYNE JUST WROTE A BUNCH OF STUFF THAT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE.

You sir must not pvp at 21.

Asahetek
04-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Lol there's always been other players accusing others of cheating just because they get crushed. It's happened to me so many times especially when i went 1 vs 1 against people one rogue said the damage i did was impossible tried it again called me a cheater and ran away.

Try adjusting your play style your gear, skill sets and builds and try to find one that's tailored to you.

veu
04-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi all,
I belong in Goobermans guild. All we were doing is asking if this has happened to anyone else. There is no reason to be rude, the forum is not a place for that. We all love the game and if we or others see something that doesnt seem right, then wed like to come here to chat about it. So, we are simply just reaching out to others to see if theres a problem that needs to be addressed.

Asahetek
05-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Sigh seriously doubt there are cheaters out there and maybe your opponent's are just better than you and have top end gear and have pvp optimized build and the best pets, also some rogues are capable of geting crits above 2,500+ -3k of critical damage which more than most rogues and sorc health.

Experiment with different gears and weapon types, pets, builds, and work together as a team.

Chili
05-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Contrary to most of the opinions here, there are/have been glitches... That one could call a "hack." These glitches have been exploited in the past. Of the 3 that I know of that would make it almost impossible to kill someone, 2 were fixed. The other one may have been, I've been out of pvp for a couple weeks. These are in every game out there, a glitch that a player exploits. I'll say more often then not though, you are against far superior gear and skill.

Greencrow
05-06-2013, 01:31 AM
There are no hax in sts games and never will be.