PDA

View Full Version : Give me some Advice please :)

Nikkiii
04-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Well hello good mate :D I need an advice.

Well you see, platinum is very important nowadays.
But , i cant buy Platinums using credit cards or money.
Lets make it simple,

How can i get platinums without spending money or using credit cards , and without using the
free offers ( coz, its not working on me ).

Any ideas ? Please help :(

KordLord
04-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I could give you some plat if I have some extra money... ^^

JaytB
04-17-2013, 07:02 PM
So, you want platinum without spending money or do free offers? There isn't really another option to get platinum, except participating in the weekly raffle and pray you get lucky (really low chance).

Your best chance to get easy plat is to just do those free offers, or easier, spend a few $$ and buy some.

sc0tt nai1z
04-17-2013, 08:32 PM
If you're having trouble with the offers and they're pending go to this link http://support.spacetimestudios.com/ and follow the directions on the bottom right concerning platinum offers. I was having trouble receiving my platinum after completing a few offers. I emailed the support team and they credited my account for all the missing platinum. Good luck.

Xvanitykingx
04-17-2013, 08:45 PM
So, you want platinum without spending money or do free offers? There isn't really another option to get platinum, except participating in the weekly raffle and pray you get lucky (really low chance).

Your best chance to get easy plat is to just do those free offers, or easier, spend a few $$ and buy some.

It's the only way... :p

Nikkiii
04-17-2013, 08:45 PM
But, i keep trying the free offers. I did what it says and no plat added.

Xvanitykingx
04-17-2013, 08:50 PM
But, i keep trying the free offers. I did what it says and no plat added.

sometimes that happens, it may be that the offer wasn't complete, if you are sure they were completed, you should contact the support system at support@spacetimestudios.com and show them proof so that they can retrieve your platinum. Hope that helps.

~Xvanitykingx

electrohazard
04-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Easy again lol just make your own credit card then when u get it at free offers boom you hve your own credit card and free plat make sure u do the trial pay no the w3i

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 09:45 AM
There is no answer for your question.
Without spending real money, the only way is FREE platinums offer from W3i.